Heading back into the woods today

Heading back into the woods today

July 5th, 2012, 4:08 pm #1

Back into the woods today and tonight for some more research, will be using a different set-up for recording today since it's just to Hot to wear my bionic ears constantly.

Okiebear
Okiebear

July 5th, 2012, 6:44 pm #2

DonDon
DonDon

July 5th, 2012, 10:33 pm #3

Back into the woods today and tonight for some more research, will be using a different set-up for recording today since it's just to Hot to wear my bionic ears constantly.
Takes LOTS of water

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

July 6th, 2012, 5:26 pm #4

Not monsters,,skeeters!

July 6th, 2012, 9:06 pm #5

I have to tell him over and over...our forum members want pictures...

July 7th, 2012, 1:54 am #6

Jim, the company I've used for years to upload and save my images won't let me log in so I cancelled my auto payments with them and will set up a photobucket account and figure out how to use it, unless you can suggest a better one. Did find one really good marker, and will be spending the night this weekend in a haunted location also noted for monster activity, this area has large creek, good food sources and plenty of thick forest for shelter.
http://forgottenusa.com/haunts/AL/5156/ ... 7s%20Mill/

July 7th, 2012, 1:27 pm #7

Has its quirks as well Bob...

July 7th, 2012, 3:55 pm #8

This marker was approx. 20 yards from where I left 3 old Pheromone Chips a week earlier, and it was not there at that time. The smaller log was pushed into the ground and then wedged between the other and tree, area surrounding this was checked for anyway this could have occurred naturally and no other trees with damage were visible.

July 9th, 2012, 3:30 pm #9

Reckon what it means if a Monster(s) did that?...so many questions...so few answers...

Versatile
Versatile

July 10th, 2012, 2:34 pm #10

This marker was approx. 20 yards from where I left 3 old Pheromone Chips a week earlier, and it was not there at that time. The smaller log was pushed into the ground and then wedged between the other and tree, area surrounding this was checked for anyway this could have occurred naturally and no other trees with damage were visible.

Great photos Grumpy. Has anyone set cameras up at a place like this?.Might need four cameras for protection of each one. Anyone ever spent the night next to one?