Has anyone seen this story???

Has anyone seen this story???

hogue34
hogue34

July 17th, 2015, 10:40 pm #1

KJ
KJ

July 18th, 2015, 8:55 pm #2

Yes, I caught the story on Fox and on HLN networks. Puzzling story. Right now my gut tells me there is more to the story than what has been told.

prarieprowler
prarieprowler

July 18th, 2015, 10:15 pm #3

We had a lot of activity while we were there. Lots of missing folks along the Rockies and state in general.
Next time you camp observe the other campers, not a clue as to whats going on around them!

Not sure what made this track.

Was going to load some more but photo bucket sucks, freeze ups between every load.

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

July 18th, 2015, 10:36 pm #4

Bigfoot is not responsible for every weird thing that happens...Grow up.

Bo

TC
TC

July 19th, 2015, 1:47 am #5

Ugh...as a parent of little kids...I'm sick...pray that they find him.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 19th, 2015, 6:43 pm #6

very interesting the way they acted.

Versatile.
Versatile.

July 20th, 2015, 1:48 pm #7

What a tragedy. My prayers for the little boy. Seems to me that a lot of people going missing would be stopped were people to start wearing a whitsle when out in the woods.

KJ
KJ

July 21st, 2015, 12:41 am #8

I'm not a parent but how can a parents just go off for a stroll and assume that the grandfather/great grandfather is watching the child and the grandfather/great grandfather thinks the child is with his parents? That doesn't make scenes to me. Just hope that somehow the child is ok. I feel though that the odds are not good.

Not sure if any of you listen to Coast to Coast AM but tonight they are doing a show on people who have mysteriously gone missing in park and such.

d.m. shore
d.m. shore

February 21st, 2017, 6:16 pm #9

I had hoped by now enough people had either heard Dave Paulideson on shows like Coast to coast or Hagman and Hagman or had read his books Missing 911. I am so sorry for the child and its family, it really breaks my heart because as a parent I can't imagine the strain on my entire self. Events like this are one of the reasons I am all for killing these things. The Native Americans knew what they would do and how to protect themselves. It is a pity that we have such a low life group of Park Rangers that they won't warn the people about potential encounters or even share their list of missing people with Dave and his reearch group. Guys at the Gulf Coast go get them and pile them up like logs. I am 100% behind you and support your efforts.