HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM LANSDALE !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM LANSDALE !!!!

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

March 11th, 2012, 2:34 pm #1

Our favorite Monster Hunter was born on this day in 19.... I'll let Jim tell you the year.
I will give you a hint though, Jim is so old, he was a busboy at the Last Supper!

Happy Birthday Jim, have a good one.

March 11th, 2012, 2:57 pm #2

Happy Birthday Jim!
You ain't no spring chicken anymore,,LOL.

Seriously,,,Have a great one Jim.

March 11th, 2012, 3:14 pm #3

Just wish I knew thirty years ago what I now know...Celebrating with my family this afternoon...food, cake and a nap...

Nellie
Nellie

March 11th, 2012, 4:52 pm #4

Our favorite Monster Hunter was born on this day in 19.... I'll let Jim tell you the year.
I will give you a hint though, Jim is so old, he was a busboy at the Last Supper!

Happy Birthday MH! Hope you have a happy one!...n/t

Grumpy
Grumpy

March 11th, 2012, 7:52 pm #5

Be sure to have a fire truck standing by before they light the candles!!!

March 11th, 2012, 10:34 pm #6

My daughter-in-law baked me a tasty chocolate cake and was smart enough to buy a six and three candle...large size of course...lit the candles, sang happy birthday including my grand children with my grand children blowing out the candles...and of course the grand children helped open the presents...had a great relaxing day...feel as if I'm still "only" 62...

Grumpy
Grumpy

March 11th, 2012, 11:53 pm #7

n/t

DonDon
DonDon

March 12th, 2012, 12:56 pm #8

Hope you had a great one my man