Guess what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII get to go do today...

Guess what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII get to go do today...

Dewey the back tax expert
Dewey the back tax expert

March 23rd, 2011, 1:52 pm #1

...I get to go try and find about***THREE GRAND*** to pay my BACK PROPERTY TAXES.
Sorry, didn't mean to Holler. There's times when renting a place don't sound too bad. LOL.

Dew

March 23rd, 2011, 2:37 pm #2

If you find more then you need give me a call...I have an expensive Monster project going on and need another 1000 myself...I'd settle for 500 but 1500 would be nice...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

March 23rd, 2011, 3:02 pm #3

...I get to go try and find about***THREE GRAND*** to pay my BACK PROPERTY TAXES.
Sorry, didn't mean to Holler. There's times when renting a place don't sound too bad. LOL.

Dew
Property taxes are just proof that, even as an "owner", you're just a "renter" after all.

Don't pay your property taxes (rent), and the government (landlord) gives you the boot (and/or moves you into their "rent controlled" facility complete with 3 hots and a cot).

How ironic is THAT???

I wish our Founding Fathers could have foreseen this and banned property taxes (Fed and State).

-Mike in NC

Dewey the BF Project expert
Dewey the BF Project expert

March 23rd, 2011, 3:06 pm #4

If you find more then you need give me a call...I have an expensive Monster project going on and need another 1000 myself...I'd settle for 500 but 1500 would be nice...
...a time when I have found too much money. I don't think it's happened yet.
Might be why I can't remember it. LOL

Dew

March 23rd, 2011, 3:34 pm #5

Property taxes are just proof that, even as an "owner", you're just a "renter" after all.

Don't pay your property taxes (rent), and the government (landlord) gives you the boot (and/or moves you into their "rent controlled" facility complete with 3 hots and a cot).

How ironic is THAT???

I wish our Founding Fathers could have foreseen this and banned property taxes (Fed and State).

-Mike in NC
gives me a headache...I'd have a little money if I didn't have to pay the IRS and the state...

Dewey the Tax expert
Dewey the Tax expert

March 23rd, 2011, 6:05 pm #6

How ironic is THAT???

-Mike in NC
...finished school, never got married, I wouldn't have any of this to worry about.
But, Oh No, I had to move away from home at 16, go to New Mexico so I could be a Cowboy, start working so I could make my own Money. Ha. This is what I get for all my troubles. LOL

Dew

Ken3030
Ken3030

March 23rd, 2011, 8:02 pm #7

How ironic is THAT???

-Mike in NC
Read your deed good and you will not find anywhere in there that you are the "owner". You are the "tenant".

March 23rd, 2011, 8:51 pm #8

still renting my place by paying taxes...

Dewey the Deed expert
Dewey the Deed expert

March 23rd, 2011, 9:57 pm #9

Read your deed good and you will not find anywhere in there that you are the "owner". You are the "tenant".
...I'll have to drag it out and look this evening. "Certificate of Cash Sale" is what I got at the House,I think, or something to that effect. I don't think it says "DEED". thanks for mentioning that, I'm gonna have to look now.
I know when when I go to the bank and get a cashiers check for 38,500.00 I would like for the Deed to say "OWNER". It ought to say "THANKS". LOL

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 23rd, 2011, 10:16 pm #10

Dew
We will probably owe dear Uncle Sam about the same amount. And we, like you, don't have that amount in the bank or under the mattress. I hate tax season.