Going on a Ghost Hunt Saturday....

Going on a Ghost Hunt Saturday....

July 26th, 2012, 5:01 pm #1

I haven't been and to be honest wasn't interested but what the hey...never hurts to check stuff out...I will take my vitamins and say my prayers before and after I leave...

BTW...anyone ever been on a Ghost Hunt with a Ghost Hunting crew?...

Ken3030
Ken3030

July 26th, 2012, 5:36 pm #2

got them at my house! Something woke me up the other night, looked up and saw a person sized shadow move across the bedroom, go into the bathroom and close the door! Closed my eyes and shook my head thinking that I couldn't have just seen what I did and the door was open again. Really creepy....My daughter keeps saying her room is haunted by an old lady and a group of little people.......

Seriously be careful. The spirit world is nothing to play with. I've seen someone possessed and it's not a pretty sight.

July 26th, 2012, 5:56 pm #3

to pay the mortgage, the bills, keep up a household and then have ghosts sponging off of you...

My wife's poodle would stand at the kitchen and bark continuously down the hall several months back...of course I thought the dog was nuts but to be safe, since I thought a haint hitch hiked home with me one night, I walked the entire home, took pictures in every room, told what ever if there was a what ever to get the hell out of my house...no more barking poodle...

And you're right Ken...better leave the haints be...might conjure up something you can't wash off with soap...so I doubt seriously I'll stay the entire time...I'm more interested in their equipment...might learn a trick or two I can use on the Monsters...

Ken3030
Ken3030

July 26th, 2012, 7:06 pm #4

Yeah, I guess hunting monsters is almost like hunting ghosts!@!! LOL

Terry
Terry

July 27th, 2012, 3:39 am #5

I haven't been and to be honest wasn't interested but what the hey...never hurts to check stuff out...I will take my vitamins and say my prayers before and after I leave...

Have fun though!

t.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 28th, 2012, 3:50 pm #6

but with my husband and one docent. He had the experience I just had the sensations. We've been in several places with alleged ghost activity and had nothing major happen. Just keep your eyes open, and take a small flashlight.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 28th, 2012, 3:51 pm #7

Yeah, I guess hunting monsters is almost like hunting ghosts!@!! LOL
n/t

Dewey the Ghost Expert
Dewey the Ghost Expert

July 28th, 2012, 4:13 pm #8

... If one hands you a shot of Coffee. LOL

Dew

Randall Chapman
Randall Chapman

July 30th, 2012, 2:29 am #9

It seems real funny that some people just laugh when you talk about ghosts or ghost hunting, yet find it perfectly "sane"(so to speak) to talk about Bigfoot or Bigfoot hunting. Never seen a ghost or Bigfoot, yet I have an open mind.

July 30th, 2012, 6:29 pm #10

I wasn't into Ghosts at all but since I've been going down south these past few years, seeing some unusual things on video plus Monsters...hearing the EVP say yeah...I think I'm pretty much sold on the fact that there are haints/ghosts/spirits or something...