GCBRO-BBQ

GCBRO-BBQ

BigfootHunter (Bobby Hamilton)
BigfootHunter (Bobby Hamilton)

October 11th, 2009, 11:14 pm #1

Well, I been slaving over the ol' BBQ pit for the past two days. I did the taste test on the Brisket earlier and it was just awful. I mean it was just horrible. So bad in fact that I might ought to save everybody the trouble and just keep it here instead. I wouldn't want anybody else to find out just how bad it really was!

October 12th, 2009, 12:12 am #2

We'll take the chance...

Grumpy
Grumpy

October 12th, 2009, 12:26 am #3

Well, I been slaving over the ol' BBQ pit for the past two days. I did the taste test on the Brisket earlier and it was just awful. I mean it was just horrible. So bad in fact that I might ought to save everybody the trouble and just keep it here instead. I wouldn't want anybody else to find out just how bad it really was!
Go ahead and bring it, I'll bring lots of Ketchup to help with the taste on mine.....

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

October 12th, 2009, 2:59 am #4

use it for Monster bait, or target practice?

Okay...
Okay...

October 12th, 2009, 3:24 am #5

I'll try to refrain from eating up all the bad tasting brisket before next weekend. LOL!

DonDon
DonDon

October 12th, 2009, 12:16 pm #6

by the time we add in that Nasty BBQ sauce you make, those 2 will cancel out each other and it'll be some mighty fine eating. LOL

Cindy
Cindy

October 12th, 2009, 12:54 pm #7

Do we get email directions or a map or something? We were gone for 3 weeks here recently and I'm worried I may have missed something, even though I reviewed the board.

October 12th, 2009, 1:46 pm #8

DonDon
DonDon

October 12th, 2009, 1:49 pm #9

the store around noonish so I can meet others then and they can follow us to MC.

Grumpy
Grumpy

October 12th, 2009, 2:41 pm #10

Grumpy will be there sometime Wednesday afternoon, I'll also be monitoring FRS/GMRS radio channel 17, CTCSS 17 for directions assistance, if needed, once your in the area. If you haven't been there for a few years it's changed.