Gary's Dad passed away on Saturday

Gary's Dad passed away on Saturday

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 19th, 2011, 4:48 pm #1

IF I've posted this message already, please forgive me but I wanted my friends on the MB to know that ole Silver Fox's dad passed peacefully around 5 p.m. on Saturday. He'd been in the Houston Hospice (a truly wonderful establishment) for eight days. We are all doing very well, as we'd been expecting him to pass since April. We both have a very strong faith in God and are grateful the Lord had mercy on Papaw Warren.

Gone but not forgotten!

Okiebear
Okiebear

September 19th, 2011, 6:42 pm #2

September 19th, 2011, 7:56 pm #3

N/T.

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

September 19th, 2011, 8:10 pm #4

Doesn't make it any easier when we lose a loved one but being prepared is not as tough as a sudden death...my prayers are with you and your family...

DonDon
DonDon

September 19th, 2011, 8:13 pm #5

IF I've posted this message already, please forgive me but I wanted my friends on the MB to know that ole Silver Fox's dad passed peacefully around 5 p.m. on Saturday. He'd been in the Houston Hospice (a truly wonderful establishment) for eight days. We are all doing very well, as we'd been expecting him to pass since April. We both have a very strong faith in God and are grateful the Lord had mercy on Papaw Warren.

Gone but not forgotten!
NM

Gary-bob
Gary-bob

September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am #6

Gone but not forgotten!
Wish the best for you and Gary. And you guys and Gary's dad will be in our prayers.

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

September 20th, 2011, 1:21 am #7

Gone but not forgotten!
Hopefully you and your husband find peace in knowing he is finally at rest.
My prayers are with you and your family.

LW

Terry
Terry

September 20th, 2011, 1:59 am #8

Gone but not forgotten!
My thoughts are with youar family.

Terry

Timberghost
Timberghost

September 20th, 2011, 2:50 am #9

Gone but not forgotten!
I hate this for you both. My Dad isn't doing well at all himself...

RubyRed
RubyRed

October 9th, 2011, 4:38 pm #10

We both remember your dad with great fondness and the stories he told while we sipped coffee and watched the brisket cook. When we read that your dad was not doing well, we prayed for him and have continued doing so ever since. Gary's dad made it, inspite of Cancer and Alzheimers, to 79 but we miss him!