Game camera pic

Game camera pic

Backwoods Girl
Backwoods Girl

June 7th, 2012, 5:30 pm #1

My neighbor who had the deer meat stolen out of their ice chest a few yrs. back is having problems with hogs at their stands,as you know they can be very destructive to deer feeders.So they put up a catch pen to catch them and also a game camera to see how many were coming in.They got a pic of something fuzzy up close to the camera neither she nor her husband knew what it was,they showed it to another neighbor and he asked them,"What the h*** is that?"Both her and her husband are big hunters and have seen nothing like this before,I didn't see it and asked about seeing it she thinks they deleted it,if not I will get a copy.Their lease runs from our houses to behind Ms.Frances' and Shirley's houses.They are both down to earth people that are very trustworthy,both are older people.

June 7th, 2012, 6:35 pm #2

I've had coons climb around on my cameras...they're feeding when something they hear or see spooks them and scamper up the nearest tree...but then again...I know without doubt what is in those thickets...would be interesting to see the picture...

KJ
KJ

June 8th, 2012, 3:30 am #3

If possible, I'd like to see that picture(s) if able to get it posted. Have my interest perked.

June 8th, 2012, 6:25 pm #4

Deer spooked one of them with him scampering up the tree I had the camera hung on...

RubyRed
RubyRed

June 25th, 2012, 11:56 pm #5

and it probably has a logical explanation but whose fuzzy head is behind the coon and closer to the camera? That's what it looks like to me--a fuzzy head. Mr. coon's tail could not be that large?
I told you it was stupid!