Foot Print

Foot Print

Okiebear
Okiebear

June 22nd, 2011, 6:20 pm #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UAyrV-oSUU

Knuckle print left of foot? Good view about 1:10 in..........

OB

June 22nd, 2011, 6:43 pm #2

He said they had a storm go through the night before and at approximately 7:30 AM he found this track...the track IMO is to clean...no heel strike...no toe push...Monsters do not walk around stomping flat footed...period...they don't...notice how clean the shoe leaves an impression from him standing there...

BTW...I did see an impression of something next to the track but was unable to make it out...

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

June 22nd, 2011, 7:30 pm #3

He did exactly what I would if I were fakin it.

There's nothing natural about the whole clip.

An I thought I was the smartest guy out there.

Who is more foolish, the fool, or the fool that follows him?<i>

~Obi Wan Kenobi

</i>

June 22nd, 2011, 7:44 pm #4

I think he could have a piece of plywood cut out as a foot in the back of his car or truck...

June 22nd, 2011, 7:53 pm #5

Size is not that large to be non-human...index toe appears longer then the big toe...all Monster tracks I've seen the big toe was always the longest with the toes curving down to the little toe...

I do have a picture of a three toed booger with its toes appearing to be about the same length...but that's three and not five toes...BTW...the 3 toed boogers have a narrower heel then ball of the foot...unlike the rectangular looking five toed tracks...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

June 23rd, 2011, 3:44 am #6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UAyrV-oSUU

Knuckle print left of foot? Good view about 1:10 in..........

OB

Okiebear
Okiebear

June 23rd, 2011, 6:43 pm #7

somebody was hoaxing him..... Perhaps they have not had enough.......

OB

June 23rd, 2011, 6:52 pm #8

Folks get involved with BF for odd reasons thinking they'll be the person that solves the mystery...cold and hot days and nights without any activity or collected evidence will at times make an honest man a hoaxer...