Drilling equipment is gone...

Drilling equipment is gone...

October 24th, 2009, 9:47 pm #1

as of yesterday...Jake and I went back down today for a while to make sure it was all gone...quiet as a mouse down there...kind of seemed spooky not hearing drilling going on...more then likely they'll be back...deer season opens next weekend so they'll probably start a new well Friday afternoon...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

October 24th, 2009, 10:22 pm #2

I think we came a week early,,,LOL.
Thats okay,,still had a blast!

DonDon
DonDon

October 26th, 2009, 12:37 pm #3

as of yesterday...Jake and I went back down today for a while to make sure it was all gone...quiet as a mouse down there...kind of seemed spooky not hearing drilling going on...more then likely they'll be back...deer season opens next weekend so they'll probably start a new well Friday afternoon...
I do see you got more rain coming in though. Said it was gonna get on top of you Jim and SIT for 24 hours before it came my way. This rain is getting OLD

October 26th, 2009, 1:54 pm #4

Predicted off and on all week...damn...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

October 26th, 2009, 10:54 pm #5

Fresh Tracks.

October 26th, 2009, 11:29 pm #6

I would see who was making them...I have no idea how much rain we have had but I just poured out six inches that was in a bucket...

I think most of us in the south are getting hammered...

Timberghost
Timberghost

October 27th, 2009, 4:44 am #7

You would have to run along the creek to cast a track as it washed down...

Pywacket
Pywacket

October 27th, 2009, 9:48 am #8

I would see who was making them...I have no idea how much rain we have had but I just poured out six inches that was in a bucket...

I think most of us in the south are getting hammered...
Reminds me of that song. lol

Yes, we are getting hammered, however I for one don't mind it.....too much. After the drought we had this summer, the rain is refreshing and my yard is starting to look healthy again.

For me the best thing that the rain provides is drinking water while I am in the woods. To get to my fun spots in the woods, I have to park and hike. This summer has been rough, because I have to transport so much water with me. Now the creeks are filled up again, and I can carry less water.

Terry
Terry

October 27th, 2009, 1:20 pm #9

You would have to run along the creek to cast a track as it washed down...
I'm heading into the deer camp for 10 days beginning Thurs. after work. Looks like all but 3 are going to be rain days according to the long range forecast. Our beagle/walkers will be walking around with webbed feet by the time the week is over.

t.

October 27th, 2009, 1:52 pm #10

Reminds me of that song. lol

Yes, we are getting hammered, however I for one don't mind it.....too much. After the drought we had this summer, the rain is refreshing and my yard is starting to look healthy again.

For me the best thing that the rain provides is drinking water while I am in the woods. To get to my fun spots in the woods, I have to park and hike. This summer has been rough, because I have to transport so much water with me. Now the creeks are filled up again, and I can carry less water.
We're suppose to get a break tomorrow then back with the rain Thursday and Friday with possible severe storms...come to think of it...my rain comes from around your area Craig and I pass it on to MK and Don...

I spoke with Timber yesterday and he is getting drenched...bet those mountain streams look like rivers...