Dr. Ketchum...

Dr. Ketchum...

Terry
Terry

April 25th, 2012, 12:16 am #1

has just stated publicly that she has watched a family of five bf and that they are playful. We have been waiting for her dna report and to me her statement has completely killed any scientific value of what will eventually be published. Of course it may be true that she has bf friends but I'm thinking there's a damn good chance we could be dealing with a flake...

t.

April 25th, 2012, 10:25 am #2

Perhaps she wants to validate her claims by publishing her findings?

I know that I and Jim and Bobby and Timberghosts have seen these creatures on more than one occasion and want to prove it by bringing in a body, but we are hunters ( In spite of what some may say) and know that it's going to take a body!
Dr Ketchum, on the other hand is a geneticist and wants to try and prove her side by supplying Bigfoot DNA as supplemental evidence for the case that these creatures are out there.
I am sure though that she will be called a "flake" by some of her peers for even pursuing the harvest of Bigfoot DNA, you just can't please everybody.

April 25th, 2012, 2:36 pm #3

the more I think it is nothing more then a line of BS...

Terry
Terry

April 25th, 2012, 6:07 pm #4

doctor to say she's watched 5 bf and that they're playful is like the Pope saying he's been visited by the Virgin Mary and that she's a tease. A complete loss of credibility imo.

t.

April 25th, 2012, 8:13 pm #5

Do the science...she watches five critters and doesn't take one picture...doesn't she realize that good quality photos would help substantiate her report?...apparently not...

Terry
Terry

April 25th, 2012, 8:46 pm #6

that's why she can see them...they won't come around if she has a camera.
Who knows Jim what the true story is with this one but eventually something happens one way or the other. Maybe she'll blow us all away? Doubtful though.

t.

April 25th, 2012, 9:51 pm #7

Saw multiple animals through the flir one night at MC.
Not everybody that has multiple sightings is a "flake", maybe it will pan out and maybe not.
Time will tell.

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

April 25th, 2012, 9:57 pm #8

But to the "fence-sitters" or non-believers, anyone who claims to see them or to have seen one or more is a "Flake". Certainly not my opinion though. I don't know Dr. Ketchum and certainly can't say that, having never met or even seen her. I DO know several people whom I trust completely who claim to have seen them and that's good enough for me, although I have my fingers crossed hoping for my own sighting any time I go out.

April 25th, 2012, 10:23 pm #9

Do the science...she watches five critters and doesn't take one picture...doesn't she realize that good quality photos would help substantiate her report?...apparently not...
She should have been going for at least a photo op, or even better, video.

April 25th, 2012, 10:33 pm #10

But to the "fence-sitters" or non-believers, anyone who claims to see them or to have seen one or more is a "Flake". Certainly not my opinion though. I don't know Dr. Ketchum and certainly can't say that, having never met or even seen her. I DO know several people whom I trust completely who claim to have seen them and that's good enough for me, although I have my fingers crossed hoping for my own sighting any time I go out.
I have people that I know that think that I am insane for being into the Bigfoot stuff, and "flake" is one of the names that has been thrown out there when they referred to me, but you know what, I have learned not to let it bother me!
The bottom line is that to folks who don't believe that these animals are out there, we're all flakes!
I am not trying to defend Dr Ketchum, all that I say is to hear her out before you judge too harshly.