Don't you find it funny about Finding Bigfoot?

hogue34
hogue34

July 6th, 2015, 3:14 pm #1

I am not a Finding Bigfoot hater...I enjoy the eyewitness accounts and videos....but I notice that this season only had 5 episodes and they are starting to repeat locations....4 of this seasons 5 episodes are repeat locations....runnning out of places to go????

KJ
KJ

July 8th, 2015, 3:07 am #2

The episodes that I've watched, I ask myself if only members go to those meetings or are they open to the public and the meetings are announced so that people show. The closest they've came to where I currently live has been several hours away. How do they get "the word out" of upcoming "town hall" meetings? Anyone know or speculate?

TC
TC

July 8th, 2015, 10:01 am #3

I am not a Finding Bigfoot hater...I enjoy the eyewitness accounts and videos....but I notice that this season only had 5 episodes and they are starting to repeat locations....4 of this seasons 5 episodes are repeat locations....runnning out of places to go????
Yeah....I don't get that...I believe it's running outta gas. How they do it doesn't make much sense. How can you investigate an entire state or regional area in 5 days. I can't watch anymore because I can't stomach MM. (No pun intended with the stomach reference). Rene is almost as bad particularly since I have heard some stuff she's done off cam. Cliff...I can take or leave. I like a Bobo but the whole court jester roll has grown old. I haven't watched in a couple of years and surprisingly enough I haven't missed anything.

TC
TC

July 13th, 2015, 10:48 am #4

The episodes that I've watched, I ask myself if only members go to those meetings or are they open to the public and the meetings are announced so that people show. The closest they've came to where I currently live has been several hours away. How do they get "the word out" of upcoming "town hall" meetings? Anyone know or speculate?
Well...I saw another FB where they were up towards Texarkana and one of the witnesses was talking about where he had his encounter. He said his encounter happened at the Big Thicket National Reserve. Huh...the closet Thicket local is outside of Fred TX way down on the Tyler/Jasper county line. Not on the Sabine but the Neches. Now this is a good spot as it is desolate. Nobody hardly goes back there and right now the closet you can get is about a 1mile from the river unless you have a lifted 4x4. It's (the road back) is washed out i may be mistaken but there are 4 Big Thicket areas left. Gore Unit(aka Baygall) as prementioned. The Rozier unit (aka. Big Sandy) in Saratoga, the Turkey Creek split units 1) outside of Kountze and the 15 mile trail up to the Turkey Creek unit East of Woodville aka Beech nut I believe. People call them different names and the trails are mentioned because its a shame how much of it has been sold off over the years but if you are in Texarkana you wouldn't be accessing the Big Thicket. This is simple information that they should know what they are talking about. Nice pre-production work Animal Planet.

cochise
cochise

July 13th, 2015, 1:48 pm #5

announced on their web page. The geographic locations are there too for those wanting to participate. About 7 years ago they posted a location in Florida that I "worked". I called to join their investigation, thinking I could be of help. I was told there is a "fee" to go along. Around $500 a person, can't recall exactly. I was surprised since I felt I was better qualified in the area than they were. Simple math, count the group size with the fee, they make very good money. Oh yea, no I did not pay to go along. I think it is a rip off, scam.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 13th, 2015, 7:40 pm #6

Yeah....I don't get that...I believe it's running outta gas. How they do it doesn't make much sense. How can you investigate an entire state or regional area in 5 days. I can't watch anymore because I can't stomach MM. (No pun intended with the stomach reference). Rene is almost as bad particularly since I have heard some stuff she's done off cam. Cliff...I can take or leave. I like a Bobo but the whole court jester roll has grown old. I haven't watched in a couple of years and surprisingly enough I haven't missed anything.
I can't handle Ranae, MM or BoBo. I like only one member of the team and in my humble opinion, this crew will NEVER find Bigfoot.

frogman
frogman

July 17th, 2015, 1:12 am #7

announced on their web page. The geographic locations are there too for those wanting to participate. About 7 years ago they posted a location in Florida that I "worked". I called to join their investigation, thinking I could be of help. I was told there is a "fee" to go along. Around $500 a person, can't recall exactly. I was surprised since I felt I was better qualified in the area than they were. Simple math, count the group size with the fee, they make very good money. Oh yea, no I did not pay to go along. I think it is a rip off, scam.
on the bfro web page is the open expeditions for the bfro not the locations for the show finding bigfoot. you are correct the open expeditions require a fee. I do not remember how much either. to join their organization you must attended one or two of these expeditions and then get invited to join. as far as the finding bigfoot town hall meetings a friend of mine that lives near Branson MO. let me know that there would be a town hall either early this year of late last year in branson

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

July 18th, 2015, 10:49 pm #8

I can't handle Ranae, MM or BoBo. I like only one member of the team and in my humble opinion, this crew will NEVER find Bigfoot.
BFR has to be a passion. No money, fortune or fame. Only then can you focus on what needs to be done.

Bo

Eagle Claw
Eagle Claw

July 28th, 2015, 7:24 am #9

I can't stand MM and his bigfoot behavior "facts". They lost any credibility they had in the beginning. Their searches are always done at night. The times I watched the show, most witness accounts were at dawn or dusk but they'll never search at those times. Their moneymaking machine is meant to maintain the air of mistery about these creatures. If they present solid evidence the myth is gone and their source of income would be gone too.

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 8th, 2015, 3:08 pm #10

when he was a guest researcher on April Williams search for BF program. She, in my opinion, was sullied by the association but I believe she was genuine in her desire to prove BF/SAS's existence.

RR