Did I mention?

Did I mention?

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 22nd, 2012, 10:11 pm #1

That July 21 is my birthday? Well, I turned 65+ on Saturday and got to attend a cousin's wedding. Guess I won't forget their anniversary (or mine) anytime soon...er, I hope.

Was not far from Lake Worth (the Lake Worth Monster) but did not have a spare minute to go check the area out. Will do so on a future trip up to Fort Worth. Hot as Hades this weekend there (106) and 113 but their humidity is so low it didn't really bother me. I'm a Houston gal...we know what heat + humidity feels like.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

July 23rd, 2012, 12:09 pm #2

And try to stay cool.

Squatchman
Squatchman

July 23rd, 2012, 1:34 pm #3

That July 21 is my birthday? Well, I turned 65+ on Saturday and got to attend a cousin's wedding. Guess I won't forget their anniversary (or mine) anytime soon...er, I hope.

Was not far from Lake Worth (the Lake Worth Monster) but did not have a spare minute to go check the area out. Will do so on a future trip up to Fort Worth. Hot as Hades this weekend there (106) and 113 but their humidity is so low it didn't really bother me. I'm a Houston gal...we know what heat + humidity feels like.

I live over here in "Foat Wuth" and haven't ever heard anything about the critter in years.It could have met it's demise or moved on.Though it has been thought that it was mostly a hoax to start with.With as many folk around that lake, I think there would have been a lot more sightings reported if it was a real animal.There has always been a lot of younger folk out here with nothin better to do than make a stink with a lil hoaxin'. Beer n music n a lot of gullible people with not much better to do than start something where nothing is the usual.Oh yea By The Way,HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Danny Sears "The Squatchman"

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 23rd, 2012, 2:47 pm #4

And try to stay cool.
And I will stay cool...this was a birthday to remember. We fell in love with Fort Worth and have now decided that's where we're moving. Close enough, but far enough away, from family (cousins live in Richardson)that it we won't be too much of a bother. But this won't happen until after our lease is up here.

July 23rd, 2012, 4:33 pm #5

Houston is over populated, hot and humid so I can see the reason to move...when and if I move it will be to an area with cooler summer temperatures or an apartment where I don't have to mow any damn grass...

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 28th, 2012, 3:59 pm #6

I live over here in "Foat Wuth" and haven't ever heard anything about the critter in years.It could have met it's demise or moved on.Though it has been thought that it was mostly a hoax to start with.With as many folk around that lake, I think there would have been a lot more sightings reported if it was a real animal.There has always been a lot of younger folk out here with nothin better to do than make a stink with a lil hoaxin'. Beer n music n a lot of gullible people with not much better to do than start something where nothing is the usual.Oh yea By The Way,HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Danny Sears "The Squatchman"
And around February sometime we plan to move to either Fort Worth or wherever we can find work. My cousin lives in Richardson and she says there are boo-koo jobs in your area.