Destination Truth - Haunted Highway

Destination Truth - Haunted Highway

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

July 18th, 2012, 3:08 pm #1

Destination Truth and Haunted Highway last evening were fairly decent...(if) the stories were legit and not produced for effect!

July 18th, 2012, 3:13 pm #2

Watching folks walk around in the woods or jungle is not exciting...but when chasing after a Monster they have to get a glimpse of something unidentifiable to make a good story...

Finding Bigfoot is the same...hear a coyote and Monkey Spanker claiming it's a Bigfoot...ridiculous IMHO...

Versatile
Versatile

July 18th, 2012, 7:51 pm #3

Destination Truth and Haunted Highway last evening were fairly decent...(if) the stories were legit and not produced for effect!
IMO Watching this fake stuff and then posting about it causes a person to lose some credibility.Remember it is presented for entertainment and they don't make money when they don't find,see or hear things.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 30th, 2012, 3:55 pm #4

Watching folks walk around in the woods or jungle is not exciting...but when chasing after a Monster they have to get a glimpse of something unidentifiable to make a good story...

Finding Bigfoot is the same...hear a coyote and Monkey Spanker claiming it's a Bigfoot...ridiculous IMHO...
There was something stalking the stupid assistant of Jack O., who went off by herself and it was NOT the producer; unless the producer moves on four legs. It looked like a very large Coyote; the only actual skinwalker they encountered besides a bunch of either deer or cows, in my opinion. It was an interesting "Haunted Highway," episode but I am ready for them to check out ghost lights and the haunted highways in Hawaii and near Roswell. Plus Highway 105 (I think)near Conroe, TX where three people saw a UFO, suffered radiation burns and also saw black ops-type helicopters