deep down the pine island bayou

deep down the pine island bayou

TC
TC

July 19th, 2015, 1:49 am #1

Listening to Bobby H. On sasquatch chronicles...awsome Sat.nite...accept for the skeeters...just heard a wood knock...

vicki sadler
vicki sadler

July 19th, 2015, 7:49 pm #2

I also listened to bobby on sasquatch chronicles and it was a fantastic show.

TC
TC

July 20th, 2015, 11:06 am #3

Yes...it was. I have heard some of the stories before however not in as great of detail. He has a gift for recounting the stories and really pulling you in. It's incredible how the human mind and memory work. At times I can't remember where I put my keys but I can remember back to memories of my youth.
The area that he lived in is where I graduated College so I know the area. It's too bad that I didn't have any clue as to what was out there back then...with all that free time and youth on my side.
Also, I trained at MH'S brothers dojo (simply known as The Professor) as well. I had figured this out a year or so ago when I met Jake at the Ladies house. Anyway, it's a small world after all.
It made for a great but a little long night as I was down Pine Island Bayou at the time while I listened. I paddled and drifted until I was too far down the bayou. I didn't get back to the truck until about 11pm. Typically when launching a new spot a pay close attention my GPS and go up river first. So, I broke both of my rules. I did hear 2 distinct knocks however so well worth it.

BigfootHunter (Bobby Hamilton)
BigfootHunter (Bobby Hamilton)

July 25th, 2015, 5:40 am #4

Thank you to both of you for the positive comments on my radio interview on Sasquatch Chronicles. I am glad that my telling of these encounters came across so well. I was trying to be as descriptive as possible, so as to not leave out any of the details. I wanted the listener to be able to grasp as much as possible what happened.

robanadana
robanadana

August 9th, 2015, 7:37 pm #5

TC, do you ever paddle this canal between Pine Island Bayou and the Neches? I night fish a lot and have had heard numerous knocks, calls and bionic bird sounds (before I knew what they were) in that area.

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 8th, 2015, 3:00 pm #6

Yes...it was. I have heard some of the stories before however not in as great of detail. He has a gift for recounting the stories and really pulling you in. It's incredible how the human mind and memory work. At times I can't remember where I put my keys but I can remember back to memories of my youth.
The area that he lived in is where I graduated College so I know the area. It's too bad that I didn't have any clue as to what was out there back then...with all that free time and youth on my side.
Also, I trained at MH'S brothers dojo (simply known as The Professor) as well. I had figured this out a year or so ago when I met Jake at the Ladies house. Anyway, it's a small world after all.
It made for a great but a little long night as I was down Pine Island Bayou at the time while I listened. I paddled and drifted until I was too far down the bayou. I didn't get back to the truck until about 11pm. Typically when launching a new spot a pay close attention my GPS and go up river first. So, I broke both of my rules. I did hear 2 distinct knocks however so well worth it.
near Splendora, TX for 10 years in an undeveloped and a bit isolated neighborhood. I always wondered about possible Bigfoot/Sasquatch in that area but only thought, then that they lived only in the PNW. Years later I came in contact with the GCBRO and discovered that these animals were seen in my part of Texas, possibly in my own neighborhood. I sometimes saw large shadows moving through the trees across the street, saw eye shine and heard snapping noises, which I thought at the time were made by birds or animals. NEVER once thought it might be a Honey Bear (what some East Texans call the BF they are forced to deal with).

NOW, I'm educated.
RR

Lembone
Lembone

September 22nd, 2015, 5:30 pm #7

Listening to Bobby H. On sasquatch chronicles...awsome Sat.nite...accept for the skeeters...just heard a wood knock...
Just listened to the archived episode. It was extremely interesting. Bobby's description of the creatures were quite good. Having personally seen Sasquatch myself, I can totally relate to the stories he shared. I haven't been out looking for Sasquatch lately, but I'd sure love to get back into it.