Dahinden...

Dahinden...

March 28th, 2009, 5:24 pm #1

Terry
Terry

March 28th, 2009, 8:18 pm #2

liked Rene and I know a few old guys just like him. They don't care what people think and they'll shout their opinion across a room of 100 people and never bat an eye. The fact that he put so much time into the search is encouraging for a guy like me. Wish I had been able to spend time in the bush with him.

t.

Timberghost
Timberghost

March 28th, 2009, 11:05 pm #3

But I have no use for a piece of **** that would leave his family destitute. To me he is about the lowest form of life. Even a damn dog wouldn't leave their puppies...

March 29th, 2009, 3:39 pm #4

Any person that would abandon their obligations, family, is not much of a man IMO...Dahinden was always a day late and a dollar short...if he wanted answers, as he claimed, it seems as if he would have gone to an area of activity and laid in the cut for one of these Monsters...more huff, puff and bluster from a Bullsxxxxx...

Timberghost
Timberghost

March 29th, 2009, 6:16 pm #5

These almighty "Lords of Bigfoot" thought these animals were constantly moving from state to state, country to country. They were always chasing tracks and sightings all over the place instead of finding an active area and sticking to it. Just never made sense at all to me, but I ain't one of the "Lords of Bigfoot" either.

March 29th, 2009, 7:31 pm #6

along with reports...back in their hay day people didn't have a means of reporting sightings as they do today...but it would be logical if you received a report you would remain in the area for a period of time to do investigation or harvest...

Dahinden was pro-kill then changed...why would he change?...he, according to the video, had plans of harvest, fame and fortune...something changed his mind...

Timberghost
Timberghost

March 29th, 2009, 11:39 pm #7

Mission accomplished?

March 29th, 2009, 11:48 pm #8

There is no doubt in my mind...

DonDon
DonDon

March 30th, 2009, 12:30 pm #9

Thing about it is that now it's not just speculation, we have the proof!!!! He was a P.O.S. though, you don't do what he did and be one of the good guys.