CSICOP on the Patterson film, many holes in that story

CSICOP on the Patterson film, many holes in that story

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

January 30th, 2010, 7:26 am #1

I ran across this two year old article by Mike Dennett of CSICOP, obviously calling into
question all of the same points that MH points out here on this board. Take time to read it,
Dennett makes some interesting points Green's supporters should know about before
they mouth off.

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/science_and_footprints/

January 30th, 2010, 3:37 pm #2

The stills and animations....these folks would have had a field day with both films...

January 30th, 2010, 3:41 pm #3

Lower left hand corner after the flash a creature appears in the film...now, that's one hexx of a coincidence...

January 30th, 2010, 4:12 pm #4

JG attempts to explain with his opinion but let's read and understand exactly what was found and in what group of animals...

From On the Track of the Sasquatch by John Green

"It is often suggested that if the tracks can be followed, then hair and droppings can be found and examined. This has in fact been done, but with inconclusive results. I have been present when droppings of unusual appearance were collected in northern California, at a time when we had a financial backer and scientific services were available. The material was sent away for examination. It was reported to be made up of remains of California fresh water plants and to contain eggs of parasites otherwise known only in some North American tribal groups in the north western U.S., pigs from south China, and pigs and people from southwest China. I am satisfied that this was not the droppings of humans or pigs." -------- John Green

MH wrote...

I would think we can rule out pigs from south China unless of course there were pig farmers from south or southwest China in northern California...if there were pig farmers in northern California at the time this could explain their findings...but let's look at the evidence...the "eggs of parasites were known in some North American tribal groups"...IMO this would be a strong indication, process of elimination, the feces found came from one of these groups of Indians...which may or may not have been what we think or would be our concept of an Indian living in the PNW...

JG has done his best along with Meldrum and associates to paint these creatures in the PNW as some type of unknown species of ape...an ancestor of Gigantopithecus...by tracks alone, though large compared to humans, there shape is similar if not an exact replica of our feet...the fecal samples found by JG and team came from pigs, China men or from some types of Indians living in the area...
Last edited by tiny on January 30th, 2010, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 30th, 2010, 4:37 pm #5

JG appeared here on our MB and answered a few questions...

The question posed was to get an honest answer which I do believe we received but the point of the question was if you had the original film in 1968 then why put this photo out...

I do know and understand B&W picture quality but I also know and understand why this picture, even though B&W is of this quality...make the creature look more Monster and eliminate any significant details...which was done...even in 1968 they were capable of copying and distributing color pictures for newspapers, books, etc...

If you notice in the above B&W photo this is an accurate untouched by Bonny still taken from the film...Bonny had the right fingers circled...why would JG attempt to paint these creatures as Monsters?...what and how would this benefit him?...why label this creature as some type of an ape?...did the hair and size sway his thinking?...if so...why not answer like many other researchers I know will tell you...I have no idea what these creatures are?...they found scat...had it analyzed as coming from some of the PNW Indian groups, pigs or men from china...how in the hell did ape become so popular when nothing identifies this as an ape especially the bipedal gait...the only great bipedal ape, if you put man in that category which I don't, is human...period...not anymore, none...we, humans, are the only biped...

January 30th, 2010, 4:45 pm #6

Give this a few seconds to load...

January 30th, 2010, 4:52 pm #7

JG claims he hasn't had a sighting...how in the hexx does he come up with some type of ape?...he's a damn news paper man...a damn propagandist accustomed to having people read his sxxx and form an opinion that coincides with his written words...Green has mislead people for over forty years with his half truths...people want to believe so bad that they'll read and take his crap as gospel...poor unfortunate blind followers...

"There's a sucker born every minute
P.T. Barnum

January 30th, 2010, 6:42 pm #8

JG has denied having a larger camera with him at Bluff Creek..take a look and decide...

January 30th, 2010, 6:55 pm #9

In the above...the first is JG with a still picture camera...the second...you decide...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

January 30th, 2010, 10:18 pm #10

JG attempts to explain with his opinion but let's read and understand exactly what was found and in what group of animals...

From On the Track of the Sasquatch by John Green

"It is often suggested that if the tracks can be followed, then hair and droppings can be found and examined. This has in fact been done, but with inconclusive results. I have been present when droppings of unusual appearance were collected in northern California, at a time when we had a financial backer and scientific services were available. The material was sent away for examination. It was reported to be made up of remains of California fresh water plants and to contain eggs of parasites otherwise known only in some North American tribal groups in the north western U.S., pigs from south China, and pigs and people from southwest China. I am satisfied that this was not the droppings of humans or pigs." -------- John Green

MH wrote...

I would think we can rule out pigs from south China unless of course there were pig farmers from south or southwest China in northern California...if there were pig farmers in northern California at the time this could explain their findings...but let's look at the evidence...the "eggs of parasites were known in some North American tribal groups"...IMO this would be a strong indication, process of elimination, the feces found came from one of these groups of Indians...which may or may not have been what we think or would be our concept of an Indian living in the PNW...

JG has done his best along with Meldrum and associates to paint these creatures in the PNW as some type of unknown species of ape...an ancestor of Gigantopithecus...by tracks alone, though large compared to humans, there shape is similar if not an exact replica of our feet...the fecal samples found by JG and team came from pigs, China men or from some types of Indians living in the area...
Didn't the Native Americans of that area refer to the bigfoot as another tribe? Just with more hair and bigger.