Cecil the Lion tragedy has me thinking...

Cecil the Lion tragedy has me thinking...

hogue34
hogue34

July 30th, 2015, 9:02 pm #1

....about why I really do not want Bigfoot to be proven to exist. Seeing this tragedy upon a protected animal makes me cringe to also think what would happen to Bigfoot if he was discovered.

July 31st, 2015, 2:14 pm #2

It's a matter of when...oh it will be news for about two days then onto something else...

Ken3030
Ken3030

August 2nd, 2015, 5:39 pm #3

....about why I really do not want Bigfoot to be proven to exist. Seeing this tragedy upon a protected animal makes me cringe to also think what would happen to Bigfoot if he was discovered.
You would never have heard about Cecil the lion if the lame stream news didn't need a story to run to death instead of talking about all the scandals and other bs happening around the world. 3000 babies murdered and their body parts sold every day in this country but lets run this damn lion story to death instead. Just a distraction.

Jim is right, a bf body on the slab would be news for about 2 days.

John Hudak
John Hudak

August 4th, 2015, 9:17 pm #4

Well said Ken 3030

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 8th, 2015, 2:53 pm #5

You would never have heard about Cecil the lion if the lame stream news didn't need a story to run to death instead of talking about all the scandals and other bs happening around the world. 3000 babies murdered and their body parts sold every day in this country but lets run this damn lion story to death instead. Just a distraction.

Jim is right, a bf body on the slab would be news for about 2 days.
The media is controlled by the REAL governments of this world and these governments are busy distracting intelligent, AWAKE people from knowing what they are really doing--namely, robbing us blind, allowing Christians to be murdered, Israel to be persecuted, the economy to be dismantled and all our freedoms stolen. I heard there will soon be places in our American cities where, because there is a Muslim majority living in that neighborhood, non-Muslims will be prosecuted IF they set one foot there. I ask you, IS THIS A U.S. YOU WANT TO LIVE IN? My answer is NO.

The good news? I know how this story ends and it isn't good for the jihadist Muslims.IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE BY MY STATEMENTS...I'm okay with that because it's my opinion and how I feel about the matter.

RR