Cajun Justice

Cajun Justice

Bill Hall
Bill Hall

June 23rd, 2012, 2:00 pm #1

Howdy folks,
I was watching the TV show Cajun Justice last night and saw a preview for the next show. On Thursday (06-28) the deputies are going to respond to a "monster" call. The calling party recorded the encounter on his cell phone and was showing it to the deputies. Thanks.

Nellie
Nellie

June 23rd, 2012, 8:51 pm #2

What time is that particular show on? I checked the listing and there are 4 half hour shows back to back...one being a show where some lady's horse's mane is mysteriously being braided by something...is that possibly the same show you're referring to? In any case I have them set to record..thanks for the heads up.
Last edited by tiny on August 13th, 2012, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 24th, 2012, 2:11 pm #3

The horses mane being braided?...Interesting...next week, Thursday night, according to what I saw will be the episode of the man videoing something strange running off...

Ken3030
Ken3030

June 24th, 2012, 6:43 pm #4

That is the first I hear of this show. I don't watch much TV. Watched one episode on the internet last night and I must say out of all of the Cajun shows that have popped up lately this one is probably the best in that it doesn't make us Cajun folks all look like a bunch of idiots.

June 24th, 2012, 10:01 pm #5

I watched a few episodes last night and it does appear like a good program...

Geronimo
Geronimo

June 25th, 2012, 12:19 am #6

The horses mane being braided?...Interesting...next week, Thursday night, according to what I saw will be the episode of the man videoing something strange running off...
I saw that episode of the "Lutin". The lady said that there was no way that one person could have braided all three horse's manes in the 30 minutes she was in her house......She may be right BUT.... How about the possibility that there were THREE people braiding at the same time????? And that was more than likely the comotion she heard before coming out to her stables. And her favorite horse was sweating because the horse lives in South Louisiana where it stays freaking HOT around the clock!!! I would have told her so too!

I could not be on that show.....

June 25th, 2012, 7:02 pm #7

Braid the mane of the horses?...

And why weren't the other two horses sweating?...

I do think I have the answer and the person responsible...the producer...

Ken3030
Ken3030

June 25th, 2012, 7:59 pm #8

that or the horse owner heard they was filming that night and wanted to be on TV!

June 25th, 2012, 8:18 pm #9

that could involve all of those "involved"...

Lesa
Lesa

June 25th, 2012, 8:22 pm #10

Braid the mane of the horses?...

And why weren't the other two horses sweating?...

I do think I have the answer and the person responsible...the producer...
If you look closely....the braids have been banded (rubber bands)simple braids like that shown on the horses only take a few minutes per horse, 5 minutes per horse at the most,lol.

Also the sweat pattern on the horse would match a western saddle pad or bareback pad.

JMO, someone looking for attention (stable owner), or producers trying for the WOW factor, lmao!