By a show of hands...how many have caught...

By a show of hands...how many have caught...

February 27th, 2014, 5:50 pm #1

a buck deer in a hog trap?...Jake climbed on top using my shooters stick to eventually free the beast...the deer did lose an antler out of the deal with Jake proclaiming that would be the first and last time he would help the deer...next time...bang...time for some back strap...

February 27th, 2014, 5:56 pm #2

This is a batch of hair found at Ms. Francis home on one of the well used trails...she bought a large package of rat poison, left it outside on a shelf high enough so her dogs couldn't reach it...it disappeared and we began finding clumps of hair, throw up and crap with what looked like deer hair, rabbit hair and either a baby pigs or baby goats foot...and there were Monsters bedding up by an out building next to her home...that was wild and weird stuff going on down there...

travellor
travellor

February 27th, 2014, 6:05 pm #3

Rat poison might be a pretty good idea, helluva way to go though. Painful as can be when it rots out the stomach lining. Someone poisoned my dog once, but she recovered. Sounds like a monster will eat anything. Hey don't forget to think twice about posting those vocals that were recorded, I'm sure everyone would like to hear some chatter that has nothing to do with the Sierra Sounds!

February 27th, 2014, 6:32 pm #4

Our BBQ among other items...if you ain't been you need to come...if you have been I know you are wanting to come back...

DonDon
DonDon

February 27th, 2014, 8:02 pm #5

a buck deer in a hog trap?...Jake climbed on top using my shooters stick to eventually free the beast...the deer did lose an antler out of the deal with Jake proclaiming that would be the first and last time he would help the deer...next time...bang...time for some back strap...

Love to have seen that up close

travellor
travellor

February 27th, 2014, 10:35 pm #6

Our BBQ among other items...if you ain't been you need to come...if you have been I know you are wanting to come back...
I've questioned you many times about membership....what do I need to do and when are you talking about?

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

February 27th, 2014, 10:40 pm #7

she was ramped up by the time we got her out. I can only imagine Jerry Clower doing a play by play of the situation.

February 28th, 2014, 1:52 am #8

I've questioned you many times about membership....what do I need to do and when are you talking about?
Attention Bobby with all your contact information...I will contact Bobby and let him know you are interested in becoming a member...

travellor
travellor

February 28th, 2014, 2:17 am #9

Thank you, thank you

Rodeoman4
Rodeoman4

February 28th, 2014, 4:19 pm #10

This is a batch of hair found at Ms. Francis home on one of the well used trails...she bought a large package of rat poison, left it outside on a shelf high enough so her dogs couldn't reach it...it disappeared and we began finding clumps of hair, throw up and crap with what looked like deer hair, rabbit hair and either a baby pigs or baby goats foot...and there were Monsters bedding up by an out building next to her home...that was wild and weird stuff going on down there...

A very interesting array of eats there good job on method of recovery, good stuff there!