Bigfoot loses credibility because of "Bigfooters".

Bigfoot loses credibility because of "Bigfooters".

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

September 2nd, 2012, 2:40 pm #1

When you mention " Bigfoot" you open yourself up to what others have heard people say about the subject.

If you get people who have listened to Franzoni and Beckjord and the "Parasquatch" camp, they look at you like you have lost your ever loving mind.

Then you get the "Biblical Cain" group, which I think misses the mark.

Then you have the "Harry and the Henderson's" group.

One of the newer ones that I have heard is the "Alien engineered Ape/ Alien/ Human hybrid type of creature.

The " camp" that I belong to is simply the "undiscovered species of ape" camp.

I will just be glad when one is brought in and we can know for certain what they are and the skeptics will know for sure that they do exist .

September 2nd, 2012, 2:43 pm #2

What I have seen looks ape in the face...

Sasquatchms
Sasquatchms

September 2nd, 2012, 7:12 pm #3

When you mention " Bigfoot" you open yourself up to what others have heard people say about the subject.

If you get people who have listened to Franzoni and Beckjord and the "Parasquatch" camp, they look at you like you have lost your ever loving mind.

One of the newer ones that I have heard is the "Alien engineered Ape/ Alien/ Human hybrid type of creature.

I will just be glad when one is brought in and we can know for certain what they are and the skeptics will know for sure that they do exist .
I ::facepalm:: when i hear someone mention extra-dimensional with these things n/t

Terry
Terry

September 3rd, 2012, 5:51 pm #4

and they're apes, it doesn't make sense that we can't get photos or film. While apes are intelligent, they certainly can't avoid detection...especially now-a-days.

t.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

September 4th, 2012, 1:55 pm #5

They are just smart as HE@ and have the ability to blend in with the shadows and various woods backgrounds.
Having seen 2 and having had rocks and sticks thrown in my direction and seeing the eye shine and smelled the stench and hearing wood knocks and bionic birds and all made me a believer many moons ago, of course those things only happen when you actually go to some of these areas and spend time in the woods.

It's that whole "seek and ye shall find" thing.

September 4th, 2012, 4:55 pm #6

and they're apes, it doesn't make sense that we can't get photos or film. While apes are intelligent, they certainly can't avoid detection...especially now-a-days.

t.
Twenty odd years back I would agree...now...I know for fact...

As far as getting pictures...not impossible but I'm in the same boat as you are...are they that smart?...something is not just right...I have pictures of humans walking by my game cameras that didn't know their picture was taken...

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

September 5th, 2012, 2:07 am #7

They are just smart as HE@ and have the ability to blend in with the shadows and various woods backgrounds.
Having seen 2 and having had rocks and sticks thrown in my direction and seeing the eye shine and smelled the stench and hearing wood knocks and bionic birds and all made me a believer many moons ago, of course those things only happen when you actually go to some of these areas and spend time in the woods.

It's that whole "seek and ye shall find" thing.
experiencing some rock throwing, and hearing whoops at no further away than 60 feet in a VERY desolate isolated area I am inclined to agree-something is definitely "out there."And I don't mean humans playing tricks...

Shewolf
Shewolf

September 5th, 2012, 2:43 am #8

Twenty odd years back I would agree...now...I know for fact...

As far as getting pictures...not impossible but I'm in the same boat as you are...are they that smart?...something is not just right...I have pictures of humans walking by my game cameras that didn't know their picture was taken...
MH, I have a theory, well actually it's a bit more than a theory because it's something I tested. In a 2 year period I took over 3000 pics of BF and the areas that I watched them in. Not one definite clear pic did I manage to get. It didn't matter whether they were deep in the shadows, on the edge of the woodline, mostly in the open, 50 yards away or 20 feet.
My lack of success got me to wondering why this was, so I started experimenting and discovered that the Monkeys that I couldn't see with my naked eye I could see on the screen of the digital camera. These were Monkeys I knew were there. I also discovered that if I couldn't see them with my naked eye I couldn't see them through binoculars a rifle scope or a spotting scope but could see them on the screen of the digital camera. This proved consistent no matter what time of the day it was. I also got to noticing that quite a few of my Monkeys had green faces if they were standing next to a low branch with green leaves or in the fall of the year they had red/yellow/orange faces depending on the leaf color they were closest to. I thought this phenomenon was quite interesting. Now not for one second did I think they were "interdimentional" or able to change there color in any way. I began to think that it could possibly be the oil on their skin reflecting the color around them. That would make for great camo for them in a wooded area.
The oil on their skin reflecting colors was a semi reasonable explanation for the different colored faces but still didn't explain why I couldn't get a clear picture. All the pics look like they are slightly out of focus and the distance between the camera and the Monkeys makes no difference. These pics were taken using a tripod and the camera always had the "anti movement" setting on. So what if the Monkeys are really slightly out of focus. What I'm saying is, what if there is something about their skin and hair that causes a refraction of UV light? Kind of like a fish under water, that fish is not exactly where you think it is. If that were the case then no matter how many pics/videos were taken these animals would always be out of focus because of the UV light refraction.
Just a theory.

Shewolf
Shewolf

September 5th, 2012, 1:23 pm #9

I forgot to mention that the color reflection of the skin just applies to the Flatheads (ape type) Monkeys. The Roundheads don't show this phenemenon.

September 5th, 2012, 1:47 pm #10

MH, I have a theory, well actually it's a bit more than a theory because it's something I tested. In a 2 year period I took over 3000 pics of BF and the areas that I watched them in. Not one definite clear pic did I manage to get. It didn't matter whether they were deep in the shadows, on the edge of the woodline, mostly in the open, 50 yards away or 20 feet.
My lack of success got me to wondering why this was, so I started experimenting and discovered that the Monkeys that I couldn't see with my naked eye I could see on the screen of the digital camera. These were Monkeys I knew were there. I also discovered that if I couldn't see them with my naked eye I couldn't see them through binoculars a rifle scope or a spotting scope but could see them on the screen of the digital camera. This proved consistent no matter what time of the day it was. I also got to noticing that quite a few of my Monkeys had green faces if they were standing next to a low branch with green leaves or in the fall of the year they had red/yellow/orange faces depending on the leaf color they were closest to. I thought this phenomenon was quite interesting. Now not for one second did I think they were "interdimentional" or able to change there color in any way. I began to think that it could possibly be the oil on their skin reflecting the color around them. That would make for great camo for them in a wooded area.
The oil on their skin reflecting colors was a semi reasonable explanation for the different colored faces but still didn't explain why I couldn't get a clear picture. All the pics look like they are slightly out of focus and the distance between the camera and the Monkeys makes no difference. These pics were taken using a tripod and the camera always had the "anti movement" setting on. So what if the Monkeys are really slightly out of focus. What I'm saying is, what if there is something about their skin and hair that causes a refraction of UV light? Kind of like a fish under water, that fish is not exactly where you think it is. If that were the case then no matter how many pics/videos were taken these animals would always be out of focus because of the UV light refraction.
Just a theory.
My photographic training taught me that lens characteristics don't work that way and don't care.... the aperture setting of any lens determines the point within the picture that will be in sharp focus and since there is always more far point in focus than near point is why one should, if possible, focus 1/3 of the way into a landscape/scenic photograph. Anything within this point will be in reasonably sharp focus, depending on lens quality, and doesn't care about color, shape or size, movement may cause an unclear image but only of the moving image, depending on shutter speed. With today's cameras there is no way anyone can take a sharp in focus photo of any object and NOT have that object be well defined within the photograph, but anyone can also see whatever they want within this photograph as we see almost daily on many forums and u-tube. If it is visible to the naked eye it will be recorded as seen, so using correct shutter speed and aperture setting is vital to allowing your camera to focus at the proper distance and record highlights and shadow detail... ie; changing away from most of the auto settings.