Bigfoot Evidence Scenario....

Bigfoot Evidence Scenario....

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

August 7th, 2010, 11:07 am #1

I am curious as to "what lengths" members of this board think the government would go through to obtain bigfoot evidence gathered by researchers? Does the government really concern itself with bigfoot stories? If so, has it ever been heard of where the government steps in to retrieve tape, video, dvd's, recordings and the like from a researchers' private residence?

Anyone ever heard of such a thing? I am more inclined to think that "big business" (especially the forestry industry) has a little more to do with bigfoot than the governments of the world. What's your take?

Jeffrey Teagle

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 7th, 2010, 5:32 pm #2

Great lengths. I trust our current government as far as I can throw them. And with my weak lower lumbar that goes out whenever I even THINK of moving furniture--that's not very far!

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

August 7th, 2010, 9:49 pm #3

Think about it.

Researchers post stories of activity......thereby doing all the legwork.

Some govt employee is tasked with tracking internet traffic.....filters out the bogus claims, and assigns someone to follow-up on any potentially legitimate reports.

IF the govt IS active in covering up BF, all they have to do is follow the trail of researchers and online reports.

What happens after that is anyone's guess (evidence confiscated/altered/destroyed, BFs eliminated (hunting/poison/etc.)?

Just food for conspiratorial thoughts

-Mike in NC

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 9th, 2010, 4:03 pm #4

every person on the globe--computer and cell phone activity.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

August 9th, 2010, 6:28 pm #5

I think we already know THAT - lol n/t

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 11th, 2010, 4:40 pm #6

n/t