Big Nose Kate...

Big Nose Kate...

June 10th, 2011, 5:43 pm #1

One of the game camera pictures...distance is about thirty five yards so it is magnified and somewhat pixelated...the purpose is hopefully you can see her nose and mouth...

Squatchman
Squatchman

June 10th, 2011, 11:38 pm #2

Ah sayud,No Text,so.......leave, 'n now!

June 11th, 2011, 1:41 pm #3

Some may be but like humans there are differing facial features...dark skin...short hair...by comparison pictures this Monster is a bit bigger then I am...about the same height but heavier...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

June 12th, 2011, 5:36 pm #4

One of the game camera pictures...distance is about thirty five yards so it is magnified and somewhat pixelated...the purpose is hopefully you can see her nose and mouth...

Great photo MH.

-Jeff

Lhofa
Lhofa

June 12th, 2011, 8:05 pm #5

My problem looking at closeups is I tend too see too many faces like whenever I stare at clouds. Is it dark and in the left side of the picture facing us quartering to the left? or is it light and in the right side of the picture?

June 12th, 2011, 9:42 pm #6

It was down on all fours looking at the camera behind a small pine...there are others closer that caused the camera to activate...

Last edited by tiny on June 12th, 2011, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lhofa
Lhofa

June 13th, 2011, 1:32 pm #7

Thanks, Jim. I see it clearly now. Congratulations on a very nice photo.

Lhofa
Lhofa

June 13th, 2011, 1:48 pm #8

It was down on all fours looking at the camera behind a small pine...there are others closer that caused the camera to activate...

It's closer to us with lighter hair and skin. It's face is in left profile to us. Can anyone else see this?

June 13th, 2011, 1:52 pm #9

There are Monsters to the left, our left, of the one in the above picture...there is only one in the picture posted...

June 13th, 2011, 2:02 pm #10

Jake is standing to the right of where the camera was stationed since the trees have budded out...this is the approximate place the Monster was when the camera activated...about thirty five yards...