BF

BF

TINA
TINA

May 26th, 2009, 8:37 pm #1

I got up with a friend of mine that lives near Carrboro,NC about a mile from what we call Chicken Bridge.He was telling me that he and a friend were in this old barn in the loft one night about 1 or 2 in the morning when he heard a low gutteral growl coming from outside.He looked out the door that was at the top of the barn and could not see anything they were atleast 400 yards from the paved road and no one else around.He took me out there a few weeks ago and the grass came up to my chest and higher in other places,there were tons of blackberry patches everywhere.This place was very creepy in the daytime and I cant even imagine it at night.This happened about 2000 -2001.I was looking at your reports and saw another one near the same area near the Haw River.It is so dense out there anything could be there and you wouldnt know it.

May 27th, 2009, 12:41 am #2

Nothing better then Monsters to get your heart pumping and adrenaline flowing...

chewbacca
chewbacca

May 27th, 2009, 8:04 am #3

where in north carolina is this close to?

Tina
Tina

May 27th, 2009, 12:36 pm #4

Nothing better then Monsters to get your heart pumping and adrenaline flowing...
It will get your heart beating even in the daytime.It is on the Orange-Chatham County line.My friend said they would go down to Haw River and fish and they would always hear what they thought was a Peacock.He showed me where they would go and it was so dense thru the woods to get to the river.I dont know if I could go out there unless I was armed or with alot of people.But the place he heard the growl I was scared to be there in the daytime it was so far out in a field with very few houses on the main road.I am 5'2" and the grass would be at or over my head.I am going to try and go back down soon.

Okiebear
Okiebear

May 27th, 2009, 1:37 pm #5

Or hanging out with a friend in a hay loft at 1 to 2 in the morning.

Tina
Tina

May 27th, 2009, 1:48 pm #6

It is close to Chapel Hill NC or Siler City NC.It borders on Chatham County and Orange County lines.This area is very rural and the Haw River runs thru it.My dad use to take me and my brother to the dam part of it to fish.You can go thru Carrboro on Jones Ferry Road to get to it.

Tina
Tina

May 27th, 2009, 1:59 pm #7

I forgot to ask if you are close to NC? If you are I would be glad to take you to the place and to the river.

Ruby Red
Ruby Red

May 27th, 2009, 2:25 pm #8

I got up with a friend of mine that lives near Carrboro,NC about a mile from what we call Chicken Bridge.He was telling me that he and a friend were in this old barn in the loft one night about 1 or 2 in the morning when he heard a low gutteral growl coming from outside.He looked out the door that was at the top of the barn and could not see anything they were atleast 400 yards from the paved road and no one else around.He took me out there a few weeks ago and the grass came up to my chest and higher in other places,there were tons of blackberry patches everywhere.This place was very creepy in the daytime and I cant even imagine it at night.This happened about 2000 -2001.I was looking at your reports and saw another one near the same area near the Haw River.It is so dense out there anything could be there and you wouldnt know it.
You wouldn't happen to have a MySpace page would you? I have a friend on my own MySpace page named Tina. That wouldn't be you would it? My MySpace name is "Immaretired." Just wondering. I didn't snap to this possibility until now.

Tina
Tina

May 27th, 2009, 3:09 pm #9

That's me!!!!!!! I didn't know you were Ruby-pretty cool

TINA
TINA

May 27th, 2009, 3:16 pm #10

Or hanging out with a friend in a hay loft at 1 to 2 in the morning.
That's the kinda stuff we do down here just hang out near the river or way out places in the country cause country folks can survive.Have you had any strange things happen or sightings?