BF head?...

BF head?...

April 1st, 2010, 2:38 pm #1

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 1st, 2010, 3:09 pm #2

Without a soundcard at work, I can't hear what the store owner is saying......so just going by looks alone:

-Looks too human (nose and general features) - granted, being taxidermied would alter features

-The hair on top/sides of head looks like fur instead of hair

-If the store owner believes it to be a BF/yeti-type creature, the guy would have had it x-rayed and DNA'd to prove authenticity after which he'd be able to sell it to the highest bidder and spend the rest of his days soaking up rays at the beach. However, he seems happy to keep it in a box in his store front?

Naaaaaahhhhhh.

I vote "no" on this one.

-Mike in NC

Grumpy
Grumpy

April 1st, 2010, 6:49 pm #3

There is a sucker born every minute, that head has better teeth than most adults, I wonder what kind of braces/dental plans are available for woodland creatures.......

Versatile
Versatile

April 1st, 2010, 7:41 pm #4

The teeth look like Dentures to me. The teeth are better than mine.Why wouldn't a creature in the woods hve a little tarter build up.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

April 1st, 2010, 10:04 pm #5

There is a sucker born every minute, that head has better teeth than most adults, I wonder what kind of braces/dental plans are available for woodland creatures.......
And BUSTED by J Michael on his little Nightwatchers ezine.

J
J

April 1st, 2010, 10:15 pm #6

LOL. I was going to post something witty and cute but I'm laughing too hard. :-D

April 2nd, 2010, 2:57 pm #7

And BUSTED by J Michael on his little Nightwatchers ezine.
I have a hard time remembering yesterday Rick...I knew this was old...kind of like Grumpy...

Grumpy
Grumpy

April 2nd, 2010, 5:48 pm #8

n/t

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

April 4th, 2010, 5:55 am #9

....seen this "head" in person. Though it has been sometime ago; it was in Tennessee. I believe the attraction is closed down now though. It looked very believable at the time but I agree it is a fake after seeing what bigfoot really looks like over the years.