Back from my vacation...

Back from my vacation...

Timberghost
Timberghost

August 15th, 2010, 4:49 pm #1

and I thought I'd share a few pics of some awesome scenery... We toured Colorado and had a blast. If you've never been to the Rocky Mountain National Park I highly recommend it..

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

August 15th, 2010, 5:35 pm #2

Looks like you had a great time, glad you and Kathy had a safe trip and I loved the mobile updates... isn't modern technology great.

Cindy
Cindy

August 15th, 2010, 8:15 pm #3

and I thought I'd share a few pics of some awesome scenery... We toured Colorado and had a blast. If you've never been to the Rocky Mountain National Park I highly recommend it..

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

How nice! Hope it was cooler there than here!n/t

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

August 16th, 2010, 11:12 am #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Very nice pics indeed Timber. I hope you guys made the best of it.

Jeffrey Teagle

Okiebear
Okiebear

August 16th, 2010, 1:36 pm #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I can remember camping there as a kid....... And then re-visiting with Mrs. Bear several years ago....... Agree with Grump...... Thanks for the updates!

August 16th, 2010, 2:17 pm #6

It was 100 degrees here and a cool 46 where he and Kathy were...

Squatchman
Squatchman

August 16th, 2010, 4:30 pm #7

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Love those pictures. I need to get out there,you've convinced me,especially the temperature. Must be crawling with Boogers out there , heck, a great place to live and raise lil' monsters.

DonDon
DonDon

August 16th, 2010, 5:25 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I got the pic text of that big deer in the road. Goad you guys had a blast

August 16th, 2010, 5:40 pm #9

Elk my man...and I do know you knew it was an Elk...

Next time we hunt you're taking the lead...don't want anyone that blind following me around with a loaded rifle...LOL

DonDon
DonDon

August 16th, 2010, 7:21 pm #10

Jim LOL