As if my car accident wasn't enough...my mother passed away last night

As if my car accident wasn't enough...my mother passed away last night

Nellie
Nellie

August 29th, 2012, 2:09 pm #1

my brother who takes care of her sent her to the hospital Monday for another intestinal blockage...at least she was alert so when I told her that I loved her she was able to smile back at me. She was too old for any kind of surgery and there wasn't much we could do for her except to make her comfortable. They gave her some morphine and an anxiety drug to help her and it made her like comatose...at least she was relieved of any pain when she went.

August 29th, 2012, 3:59 pm #2

Sorry to hear that Nellie, our Thoughts and Prayers are with you....

Terry
Terry

August 29th, 2012, 4:51 pm #3

my brother who takes care of her sent her to the hospital Monday for another intestinal blockage...at least she was alert so when I told her that I loved her she was able to smile back at me. She was too old for any kind of surgery and there wasn't much we could do for her except to make her comfortable. They gave her some morphine and an anxiety drug to help her and it made her like comatose...at least she was relieved of any pain when she went.
to hear that. Losing our parents are the worst... God bless!

Terry

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

August 29th, 2012, 6:50 pm #4

to hear that Nellie, you and your family will be in our prayers. God comfort and bless you.

Big D
Big D

August 29th, 2012, 7:11 pm #5

May God bless you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Versatile
Versatile

August 29th, 2012, 7:33 pm #6

Sorry for the loss. You are in my prayers.

Shewolf
Shewolf

August 29th, 2012, 8:59 pm #7

Nellie my heartfelt prayers are sent up in your behalf and the behalf of your family.

Crispy
Crispy

August 30th, 2012, 5:26 am #8

Thoughts and prayers.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

August 30th, 2012, 5:17 pm #9

I lost my Dad back in 2006,,,it hurts!
You are definitely in our prayers.

August 30th, 2012, 7:13 pm #10

My sincere condolences to you and your family Nellie...As we get older we all will experience losses of loved ones...stay strong and rely on Christ to give you the strength needed...