Area near a year round Creek,

Area near a year round Creek,

July 10th, 2012, 3:53 pm #1

Found this area last Sunday while spending another all nighter in the woods. These vines have completely encompassed an old fallen down homestead and are so thick you would stay dry during heavy rains... great bedding area near a marsh, year round creek and plenty of thick cover. Area is also haunted but we had no visits from either...

DonDon
DonDon

July 10th, 2012, 4:25 pm #2

Spooky looking place right there.

July 10th, 2012, 6:04 pm #3

DonDon, with all the canopy cover it was DARK, you could not see your hand at arms length, and forget about seeing your partner sitting 4ft away.... a monster could have tapped us on the shoulder before we knew it was there..... was actually happy when the moon came up..... LOL.
Last edited by tiny on July 10th, 2012, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

July 10th, 2012, 6:14 pm #4

Found this area last Sunday while spending another all nighter in the woods. These vines have completely encompassed an old fallen down homestead and are so thick you would stay dry during heavy rains... great bedding area near a marsh, year round creek and plenty of thick cover. Area is also haunted but we had no visits from either...

All sorts of critters take up house...some have all types of vegetation and fruit trees that still produce...though I haven't ever jumped a Monster in an old house I do enjoy snooping in and around them...looks to me like an excellent cover to get out of the weather...good job Bob and thanks for sharing...

July 10th, 2012, 7:06 pm #5

Doing some old home snooping around I snapped a few pictures...I saw this object, same color and about two to three inches in length, right side, kind of moving around erratically thinking that's weird...when I took the picture I thought it would be in the center of the frame...the rascal moved on me...also several orbs in other pictures so thinking it was the camera I took a few night pictures at home...no orbs...any ideas?...this was at night...no fire flies and I could see it...

DonDon
DonDon

July 10th, 2012, 9:54 pm #6

DonDon, with all the canopy cover it was DARK, you could not see your hand at arms length, and forget about seeing your partner sitting 4ft away.... a monster could have tapped us on the shoulder before we knew it was there..... was actually happy when the moon came up..... LOL.
That's a place you NEED a thermal unit for sure. Soon as we get the house fixed, sold and us all moved, I can get back at it. Been painting, fixing doors, window sills and TRYING to make the hard look good the last 3 weeks. SICK of it all but gotta do it

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 11th, 2012, 2:27 pm #7

of several places in Eastern OK that DG and I have found. the shelter, the level of light available. all of the areas are found in the same type of environmental conditions that you listed.

you are on it!!

have you found any deer skeletons around it?
normally we have found 1-2 deer skeletons within 100 yards or so.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 13th, 2012, 2:46 pm #8

Doing some old home snooping around I snapped a few pictures...I saw this object, same color and about two to three inches in length, right side, kind of moving around erratically thinking that's weird...when I took the picture I thought it would be in the center of the frame...the rascal moved on me...also several orbs in other pictures so thinking it was the camera I took a few night pictures at home...no orbs...any ideas?...this was at night...no fire flies and I could see it...

a photo of a "spook" light also known as a Will-o-the-Wisp. Don't follow it! PERIOD!