Are we going to have a fall barbecue this year?

Are we going to have a fall barbecue this year?

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

August 1st, 2011, 7:37 am #1

Inquiring minds want to know!

August 1st, 2011, 12:49 pm #2

Probably in Misissippi somewhere...I do believe Don has an area we can get together...

Dewey the BBQ expert
Dewey the BBQ expert

August 1st, 2011, 1:13 pm #3

...So I can get to pickin' up beer cans for the gas money.
I think September is next month. LOL

Dew

August 1st, 2011, 1:14 pm #4

Probably in Misissippi somewhere...I do believe Don has an area we can get together...
The GCBRO will have a get together in MS. this September...this will not be our BBQ...as soon as all arrangements have been made, hopefully soon, we'll announce times and dates...start making plans to attend if possible...I'm thinking middle to the end of September...hopefully it will be much cooler by then...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

August 1st, 2011, 2:46 pm #5

A long way for me and really short notice!

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

August 1st, 2011, 2:51 pm #6

The GCBRO will have a get together in MS. this September...this will not be our BBQ...as soon as all arrangements have been made, hopefully soon, we'll announce times and dates...start making plans to attend if possible...I'm thinking middle to the end of September...hopefully it will be much cooler by then...
That is a lot closer than mississippi for a lot of us!

DonDon
DonDon

August 1st, 2011, 3:03 pm #7

Let me know what ya think

Grumpy
Grumpy

August 1st, 2011, 4:57 pm #8

That is a lot closer than mississippi for a lot of us!
Folks no matter where get together(s) are you have to remember our membership is spread through out the South from the east coast to west TX or farther and somebody will have a long drive to attend any outing so don't snivel if its not where you want it..... until MC can recover it is probably better to move on to somewhere else for awhile.... Personally I have driven many miles for years and am tired of hearing people snivel if locations or times aren't within what they want...... If you can't make it there will always be next year, IMO we can't please or accommodate everyone all the time but try and please the majority of our members and or guests.

Gary-bob
Gary-bob

August 1st, 2011, 5:11 pm #9

Well I plan on being there this year.For the last couple of years something always came up,or money was tight.I've waiting this long to meet you guys,and I'm not going to miss this year(even if I have to walk).

Gary-bob
Gary-bob

August 1st, 2011, 5:20 pm #10

I've got a friend that was a member of GCBRO ,that couldn't pay the membership fee this year.And I'm wanting to know if it's alright with you guys if he came to the get together in September?