another good youtube video

another good youtube video

M.K.Davis
M.K.Davis

March 19th, 2009, 9:00 pm #1

March 20th, 2009, 7:20 pm #2

No doubt...convincing evidence of shots fired, a corpse that was skinned along with the hide...remember Titmus was a taxidermist therefore the bloody hands...

Cindy
Cindy

March 21st, 2009, 1:31 am #3

Have you mentioned this before?

That is a bloody BF leg in the picture and BF skin? They got a hide?

Where the @#$% is this hide!?

Surely Green would know.

March 21st, 2009, 2:08 pm #4

as well as Gimlin and a few others still alive...the problem is discovery...one is discovery...more then one is murder...

What people need to understand...these creatures slaughtered are not the same creatures I have here...I put up a post about the tracks found by two researchers who were following them with two men on four wheelers who lived in the area for 35 years back tracking the steps in snow....these two on four wheelers told these two men that the creature that left the tracks was an Indian...

I have no idea if this is an accurate statement about being Indian but this would explain why we know nothing of a corpse brought out at Bluff Creek if they were some group of Indians...

The more I learn about this the crazier it gets...

Ruby Red
Ruby Red

March 23rd, 2009, 4:34 pm #5

were Indians and not Yeti/BF, then killing even one would be murder! What were they thinking? Or were they so frightened by the sight of the large primate/mammals (or whatever) that some of them became trigger happy? Something-either a person or an unknown primate died in that spot.

March 23rd, 2009, 8:58 pm #6

Patterson was filming as well...Titmus, Gimlin and others were involved in the shooting...the reason Gimlin won't come clean is because of his involvement in shooting these creatures...

Remember...Gimlin told Patterson he didn't want anything to do with this film...it's obvious why he wouldn't not knowing the results of Green editing the film and knowing he was involved in murder...Gimlin didn't get back involved until after Dahinden passed away....

Dahinden is Green's strong arm...Green hasn't the baxx to confront people but he knew damn good and well Dahinden did...but Dahinden knew he couldn't threaten Patterson simply because Patterson was the camera man and wasn't involved but knew who exactly was doing the shooting...in my mind this implicates Dahinden as a possible shooter...

After Patterson's death...Dahinden threatens Gimlin...Gimlin goes to court receiving 51% of the rights to the film...Dahinden buys the rights for 10 dollars to keep his mouth shut about Gimlin's involvement in the shooting...I do firmly believe Green is behind this whole fiasco from beginning to Dahinden getting the film rights...BTW...Dahinden was a Canadian and I'm sure he played this trump card on Gimlin knowing Gimlin didn't know and wouldn't find out if Dahinden could be prosecuted for being involved in the shooting...

I do firmly believe we will all know exactly or close to exactly what transpired those weeks at Bluff Creek...the evidence is over whelming and clearly proves Green and his party were there with Patterson and Gimlin...the wounds cannot be explained away as some type of artifact on the film...the blood present, Patty going down, the hide, the bloody dog print and even the casts Patterson so proudly displays...much much more to this short film then what has been reported...

March 23rd, 2009, 9:52 pm #7

The handler and Green are looking at tracks with the handler not paying attention to the dog that goes to Titmus...the palm of Titmus hands are bloody however; the importance of the film/animations/stills are that Green carries the camera up high on his shoulder so if and when he is in the ready position...they know or feel as if they will jump one or more creatures in the pushed up brush piles or timber...

The arrows are pointed at blood on the sand...but Green still has the camera up ready...

Cindy
Cindy

March 24th, 2009, 6:46 pm #8

the owner of those eyeballs you pointed out down low in the woodpile. Do you think the owner of the eyes is the young BF?