A splice in the film...

A splice in the film...

April 18th, 2009, 2:49 pm #1

The below is a splice in the Dahinden film...a splice means one of two things...to add, subtract or remove...notice the neatness of the splice...

The splice...

Rodney Perry
Rodney Perry

April 18th, 2009, 3:08 pm #2

That splice shows that there was a break in that film and was cut and spliced and taped together. Those projectors were hard on films if run too many time forward and backward.

April 18th, 2009, 3:27 pm #3

of why it was spliced...maybe we will discuss that at a latter date...

The below is a splice as you described...used frequently...ran backwards and forward...as the film is used it does lose a certain amount of clarity which is noticeable...

Cindy
Cindy

April 18th, 2009, 7:32 pm #4

You did the I know something but won't tell you again!

Makes me want to holdmybreathuntilIturnblue and stompmyfeet and throwmyselfdownandhaveatantrum (that is really unattractive) but definitely does not make me want to stick a pencil in my eye.

Anyway, if that doesn't work I'm going to try whining next and thats worse!

I really really really really REALLY hope MK can make it to the Bro-BQ and TALK to us. Maybe with photo stills or a laptop or something.....sniff......

April 18th, 2009, 7:48 pm #5

I'll get right on it if you are going to start throwing fits...actually it takes time to gather the evidence in a chronological order to present...remember...I ain't a pup anymore...I have to take an afternoon nap every now and then...

Cindy
Cindy

April 18th, 2009, 7:51 pm #6

sniff......Thank you.........sniff

Grumpy
Grumpy

April 18th, 2009, 9:41 pm #7

I'll get right on it if you are going to start throwing fits...actually it takes time to gather the evidence in a chronological order to present...remember...I ain't a pup anymore...I have to take an afternoon nap every now and then...
n/t