A must read if you are interested in Bigfoot...

A must read if you are interested in Bigfoot...

December 8th, 2011, 9:44 pm #1

DonDon
DonDon

December 8th, 2011, 10:22 pm #2

You can kinda see the WILD LOOK in his eyes though

Terry
Terry

December 8th, 2011, 10:22 pm #3

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

December 9th, 2011, 8:01 am #4

Why does that donkey Moneyfaker carry around a baseball bat?
Really? I'd love to see a "squatch" give him a Louisville Slugger prostate exam.

RubyRed
RubyRed

December 9th, 2011, 12:52 pm #5

to a former recreational user and when I say FORMER that's exactly what I mean. How can a married man with children DO such a thing? But then, I know from talking to Silver Fox about it, that "happy weed" has an alure all it's own. While it may not be as habit forming as Coke, it creates a laize faire attitude in the user. The article explains why MM has seemed so spaced out.

December 9th, 2011, 2:42 pm #6

Not everyone is cut out to hunt Monsters day or night in wilderness areas or areas of activity...may need a boost to help eliminate anxiety...who knows other then MM?...

Lhofa
Lhofa

December 9th, 2011, 4:18 pm #7

I was most interested about the alleged DNA analyses and curious to hear whether they prove to be confirmed. As for Matt, I don't care what he smokes so long as he keeps it to himself. He does have my sincere pity if he is addicted to prescription painkillers as they will poison human livers over time. The real problem I have with his credibility is anyone with reality TV show has to fake surprise or fear and pretend something mentors has happened at least as many times per episode as sponsors with to sell advertising space. This means he sells his credibility off for
Money. Moneymaker is his name and it describes his motives well.

December 9th, 2011, 7:15 pm #8

Why does that donkey Moneyfaker carry around a baseball bat?
Really? I'd love to see a "squatch" give him a Louisville Slugger prostate exam.
Drinking a coke when I read that and now there is coke sprayed all over
my iPhone and steering wheel and windshield !
Dang it lonewolf ,,, that was funny!!
Last edited by tiny on December 9th, 2011, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

December 10th, 2011, 4:17 am #9

I owe you a roll of Brawny and a bottle of Windex........

Crispy
Crispy

December 10th, 2011, 4:33 am #10

I guess these important lab results will all be published for the world to see. Until then they are just more of the same old same old.

MM may or may not have drug issues. Of all the things I have heard about him, that isn't one of them.

I'm all for calling a spade a spade - but not on some bloggers say so.

Come to think of it - have this guys articles been full of proven and credible information so far? Because I am pretty sure at the beginning of this saga I read an interview with someone who supposedly had first hand knowledge on this - and if I recall correctly, he contradicted most of what this guy said originally.

I have no love for MM - but I see no reason to slam him on "allegations" - doesn't it happen enough already? (thinks fondly of Herman Cain)

Until there is proof beyond "a blogger says so" - I don't buy into any of this. Dr Metcum is a scammer.....really? 2 labs figured out what it was....REALLY?

Creative BS I say. And a lot of it!