A Monster Hunter and friend sent me the below...

A Monster Hunter and friend sent me the below...

January 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm #1

He circled a few items he thinks could possibly be Monsters...and he does know how to spot Monsters...I know that for fact...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 30th, 2011, 11:44 pm #2

It's amazing how somebody can see 6 or 7 monsters in something like this!
I see possibly 1.
There is a fine line between over (and this is a new term I invented) over monsterizing a photo and seeing what is really there.
Now with that in mind, I do see 1 and I know they travel in groups so maybe I am just not seeing it?

January 31st, 2011, 12:08 am #3

apparently you can't...but I can tell you this...the man that sent me this can spot a Monster in a heart beat...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 31st, 2011, 1:10 am #4

And I didn't mean to offend by any means.
All I am saying is that I can't see some of them.
Some I can see.

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

January 31st, 2011, 2:50 am #5

apparently you can't...but I can tell you this...the man that sent me this can spot a Monster in a heart beat...
I recognize them red circles......and you are right Jim.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 31st, 2011, 6:15 am #6

And I didn't mean to offend by any means.
All I am saying is that I can't see some of them.
Some I can see.
Please don't be angry with me, I'm just giving an honest opinion.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 31st, 2011, 10:14 am #7

In a hunting situation I zoom in on movement.
So picking objects out from a photo is a little tricky for me, so please be patient with me if I don't see what you are seeing right away, and I hope you appreciate an honest opinion rather than somebody just blindly agreeing.
The bottom line is that this is a discussion forum and I know that all opinions are welcome here.
It is not my goal to contradict, but to help clarify.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

January 31st, 2011, 2:02 pm #8

It's difficult to judge from a still frame just what is what.

A researcher in the field might know when he/she was was being followed/watched. That person would then also be able note motion or changes in the scenery (new blobs where there were none before) and then take a picture and point out where he saw something (like in this picture).

If this researcher had a video camera and tripod, and pointed it in that direction, and left it there for one minute - perhaps all those "maybe's" would be spotted moving.

In the end, we only have the word, and experience, of the researcher that these are objects that were "out of place" in the seconds/minutes that the researcher was on location and that still frame (a frozen moment of time) was taken.

So, short of another "Patty moment" (creature, in the open, and in focus, etc. etc. etc.) this is what's out there.

I'll take the researcher's word on it (which doesn't require that I need to jump up and down proclaim that indisputable proof of BF's existence is on that picture).

-Mike in NC

DonDon
DonDon

January 31st, 2011, 2:51 pm #9

He circled a few items he thinks could possibly be Monsters...and he does know how to spot Monsters...I know that for fact...

I see what you're talking about but there are a few more things that look like eyes in there as well. Here's one that stood out to me over circled on the left side of the pic
[/IMG]

January 31st, 2011, 3:11 pm #10

She has day time pictures of Monsters, wads of unknown hair along with piles of unknown and unfamiliar dung...