[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

May 31st, 2012, 2:12 pm #2

Put everything you have in a thicket and take a picture...people completely misunderstand the use of thermal...a great device but like all devices has limits depending on circumstances...

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

May 31st, 2012, 7:11 pm #3

Check these out.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Well done Rick....that is what the thermal imager is all about.....No lets see a BF as clearly as those deer..

PS..by the way...and another thing..

Hoaxers beware!... The FLIR will show your body under the suit//

Well done R

Bo

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

May 31st, 2012, 7:13 pm #4

Put everything you have in a thicket and take a picture...people completely misunderstand the use of thermal...a great device but like all devices has limits depending on circumstances...
Not what it is not.

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

May 31st, 2012, 7:15 pm #5

Today.....it is either one or the other...a real BF or a fake one...Rick's pictures clealy show DEER.....Now lets see some equally clear photos of BF.

May 31st, 2012, 8:25 pm #6

Well done Rick....that is what the thermal imager is all about.....No lets see a BF as clearly as those deer..

PS..by the way...and another thing..

Hoaxers beware!... The FLIR will show your body under the suit//

Well done R

Bo
Clear, no doubt close up video or pictures of Monsters...day time video or stills or even clear video or stills with thermal...unfortunate the Monsters even partially hide at night when someone or they know someone is around...

Jake along with a few of us rode around one night checking the area out for local wild life, food sources...saw many critters but in the thickets we had to watch carefully to ID the critters...the deer would watch us...movement made it fairly easy for us to identify...no movement all we would see is a heat signature...depending on the thicket we couldn't make out exactly what we were seeing...and yes in that area there were many different types of animals...

JF
JF

May 31st, 2012, 10:05 pm #7

Check these out.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Man i want one thats the coolest looking thing ever i bet the price is high enough to warrat a divorce thou i have so much hunting and fishing stuff already i even buy a lure from wal-mart and get the look from her..much less a $2000 flir thingy

June 1st, 2012, 1:45 pm #8

2 grand would be a down payment...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

June 1st, 2012, 1:52 pm #9

I don't care how good of a camera system somebody has, if something is obscuring the view of the subject, you are not gonna get a good clear picture.
That is why no picture will ever "prove" anything!
I don't care if it's thermal, or nv, or hd or video, or whatever!
But I still say that if it is your goal to locate a monster (especially at night) , thermal is the best way to go.
It may not be 100%, but it certainly ranks higher than most of the other options.

June 1st, 2012, 1:56 pm #10

Is the only way to fly...