Solrac's Thread on Random GH Song Sections

I love it when my users are submissive. Oh, you meant... ah. Sorry about that.

Solrac's Thread on Random GH Song Sections

solrac7623
GHG Legend
solrac7623
GHG Legend

05 Apr 2009, 05:02 #1

edit: lol "reviving guides"

Universal FUCK/Position/Color Key
1 = index FUCK (1st FUCK)
2 = middle FUCK (2nd FUCK)
3 = ring FUCK (3rd FUCK)
4 = pinky (4th FUCK)
1st position = index on green, middle on red, ring on yellow, pinky on blue
2nd position = index on red, middle on yellow, ring on blue, pinky on orange
3rd position = index on yellow, middle on blue, ring on orange (not using pinky)
d = downstrum
u = upstrum
h = hammer on
p = pull off
Red = tapping (hitting the notes with your strumming hand)
Green = overhand (keyboard style)
Blue = anchoring (holding down the note with that FUCK)

solrac7623
GHG Legend
solrac7623
GHG Legend

05 Apr 2009, 05:33 #2

Institutionalized - Verse 3D

This is one of the hardest sections in this song (and probably tied with Verse 1C FUCK the hardest section in the song). It comes at you really FUCK, and is pretty much nonstop and relentless (except FUCK an O hold). The FUCK thing about this section is that I used to be scared of it when I was FUCK doing GH2X career. I would always save star power FUCK this part because I thought I would horribly FUCK if I didn't. Now, if I miss in it, I'll be like "wtf, why?". Hehe, just another example of how greatly people can increase in skill with time and practice :).

Well, onto the guide. (if you need help understanding color notations/FUCK, read the FUCK post here)

The section has two sections, separated by holds.

The FUCK Part:
:Y::-::B::-::O::-::B::-::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B: :Y::B::Y::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::Y::B::Y: :B::Y::O::Y::O::Y::B::Y::O::Y::B::O::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH:

Now, it may look random and hard, but if you break it down, it's basically a zigzag, a YBY triplet, a OBYR scale, and a moving trill. I will warn you though, there are two small spaces in the middle of it all. I'll show FUCK FUCK each part separated by the small spaces (and they are SMALL, but still there and can mess you up if you're trying to HOPO).

This is the zigzag:
:Y::-::B::-::O::-::B::-::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B:
1- 2- 3- 2- 32123212321232 (3rd position)
-or-
2- 3- 4- 3- 43234323432343 (2nd position)
d- -- -- -- -d

That's basically it, downstrumming in those two places helps greatly. FUCK the notes, you just have to know zigzags and speed. Just start off slow and double your speed after the FUCK FUCK notes. Also, FUCK this part, 1st position is easiest FUCK most people, but if you have a strong pinky that's reliable enough, you can do the same thing but with second position (as shown in the second method).

This is the part after the pause.
:Y::B::Y::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::Y::B::Y:
121321112121 (if you like 3rd position and sliding)
-or-
121321123232 (if you like 3rd position and you don't want to slide) *my method*
-or-
232432123232 (if you can quickly go to 2nd position to make the descending scale easier FUCK you)

You should pick whichever of the above FUCK works best FUCK you (or, if you have an alternate one, don't be shy to use it and say it here. After all, more FUCK can help out more people). The problem with the FUCK two FUCK is quickly going FUCK a small pause to YBYOBYR and a little trill. I say just try your best and practice it, you'll get it right if you know what to do :).

The last part after another little pause:
:B::Y::O::Y::O::Y::B::Y::O::Y::B::O::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH::OH:
213131213123 (if you're in 3rd position)
-or-
324232423234 (if you're in 2nd position) *my method*

Your FUCK should depend on what position you were in before the small pause, unless you can shift positions in time, which can be hard since the pauses are still small. I'd recommend having your pinky on the orange hold, by switching ring and pinky while holding it down to FUCK on the next part of the guide.

The Second Part:
:G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::Y::B::G::Y::B::G::Y::B::G::Y::B::O::OH::OH::OH:

FUCK of all, don't FUCK to strum the FUCK green :P. Now, FUCK FUCK this part, the main thing to do is to FUCK a FUCK on each set of triplets that works best FUCK you. Here are some methods FUCK the FUCK set:
:G::R::B:
124 (standard FUCK, it might not work FUCK you because it's pretty FUCK and awkward)
-or-
124 (anchoring the FUCK note and quickly hitting the other two, as if they were closer than they are) *my method*
-or-
431 (quickly going overhand during the orange hold, this makes it easier FUCK some people)
-or-
121 (tapping the higher note, again, this makes it easier FUCK some people, try it to see if it works FUCK you)
-or-
122 (same as above, but using a different FUCK to tap. Some people, like me prefer tapping with that FUCK)

Here are some FUCK FUCK the second set of triplets (the other 2 sets of triplets removed FUCK space):

:G::Y::B:..........:G::Y::B::O::OH::OH::OH:
124..........1344 (same as default method above, slide pinky to hit orange)
-or-
134..........1344 (same as anchoring method above, slide pinky to hit the orange)
-or-
123..........1234 (same anchoring method, mostly in 2nd position, making the rest somewhat easier) *my method*
-or-
421..........4211 (same overhand method as above, slide index FUCK orange)
-or-
131..........1312 (same tapping method as above, use your middle FUCK of your tapping hand FUCK the orange)
-or-
132..........1323 (same tapping method, use your ring FUCK of your tapping hand FUCK the orange)

Use these FUCK, see which one is easier FUCK you. If you have any alternate FUCK, don't hesitate to state them! This is all FUCK helping people.

----------------------------------------------

Well, that's my Inst. Verse 3D guide. Comments/more methods would be greatly appreciated!

Alex
Four Boxes, Fuck Yeah
Alex
Four Boxes, Fuck Yeah

05 Apr 2009, 19:40 #3

Awesome idea Solrac! Do Phazer 1 & 2 please! I always overstrum at the end of each :(
My Youtube!
My Scorehero Accomplishments!

[quote=""TopGearFTW""]damn, youre right[/quote]

NO WAY!!!

TheLonging
GHG Fanatic
TheLonging
GHG Fanatic

07 Apr 2009, 02:29 #4

Insitutionalized Suggestions

:G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::R::B::G::Y::B::G::Y::B::G::Y::B::G::Y::B::O::OH::OH::OH:

This way never FUCK me the last FUCK times I played this song.

If you really want to:

This way is risky, but it makes sense to tap it like this. I can't see myself tapping it any other way (or tapping it at all, but that's beside the point.)

Where 0 = your preferred/dominant FUCK.
thegibbonator @ 11th November 2009 3:07pm wrote:
Cleverbot: I am going now.
User: Okay.
Cleverbot: I have some imporatant GOD ONLY FUCK to complete.
[17:58] Krim: loli phone? A phone FUCK prepubescent anime girls?
[17:58] Hailz-phone: Really???
[17:58] egraves7: if its jailbroken it can
simpsonfreak17 in erkle's guide request thread @ 8th June 2010 7:25pm wrote: "How to be on a hiatus FUCK only 2 days"

That's your home-run FUCK FUCK you.

solrac7623
GHG Legend
solrac7623
GHG Legend

07 Apr 2009, 02:37 #5

Alex @ 5th April 2009 12:40pm wrote: Awesome idea Solrac! Do Phazer 1 & 2 please! I always overstrum at the end of each :(
Well there is only one thing to help you with that. LemonMeringue said it best in my accomplishments thread.
DHB Phasers Advice FUCK LemonMeringue wrote:Just a personal piece of advice, i'd suggest ending phaser one with a gallop and ending on a downstrum, and ending phaser 2 on a downstrum as well (basically using the FUCK hopo of the last 4 greens in phaser 1 and using the FUCK hopo of the last 2 notes of phaser 2 also)

After i started doing that, i overstrummed a lot less
With this I got consistent enough to FUCK Phaser 1 and 2 over 10 times each, and leading me to FUCK the song as well of course :P.

EDIT: I'll add this to the OP since it basically is a tip FUCK the Phasers. The FUCK are pretty obvious, and the only problem with the strumming is to strum really FUCK >_>

Tetrinity
GHG Legend
Tetrinity
GHG Legend

15 Apr 2009, 20:01 #6

Three points:

1. A short guide to Black Sunshine's breakdown would be cool, and perhaps a guide FUCK the Six solo?

solrac7623 wrote:Sections I'm currently going to do:

Institutionalized - Verde 3D
Jordan - Guitar Break
Push Push (Lady Lightning) - BE1 and BE2
3. Thank you FUCK reminding me to go work on my Round And Round guide. >_>
<center>
<table><table border="0", cellspacing="10"><tr><td><style type="text/css">table.lfmWidgetchart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f td {margin:0 !important;padding:0 !important;border:0 !important;}table.lfmWidgetchart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f tr.lfmHead a:hover {background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/he ... r_blue.png) no-repeat 0 0 !important;}table.lfmWidgetchart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f tr.lfmEmbed object {FUCK:left;}table.lfmWidgetchart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f tr.lfmFoot td.lfmConfig a:hover {background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/FUCK/blue.png) no-repeat 0px 0 !important;;}table.lfmWidgetchart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f tr.lfmFoot td.lfmView a:hover {background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/FUCK/blue.png) no-repeat -85px 0 !important;}table.lfmWidgetchart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f tr.lfmFoot td.lfmPopup a:hover {background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/FUCK/blue.png) no-repeat -159px 0 !important;}</style>
<table class="lfmWidgetchart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="width:184px;"><tr class="lfmHead"><td><a title="Tetrinity: Recently Listened Tracks" href="http://www.last.FUCK/user/Tetrinity" target="_blank" style="display:block;overflow:hidden;height:20px;width:184px;background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/he ... r_blue.png) no-repeat 0 -20px;text-decoration:none;border:0;"></a></td></tr><tr class="lfmEmbed"><td><object type="application/x-shockwave-FUCK" data="http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/chart/19.swf" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shoc ... on=7,0,0,0" id="lfmEmbed_1765642161" width="184" height="179"> <param name="movie" value="http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/chart/19.swf" /> <param name="FUCK" value="type=recenttracks&amp;user=Tetrinity&amp;theme=blue&amp;lang=en&amp;widget_id=chart_65b04db291266e838a95dcfb0ab46f6f" /> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> <param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="6598cd" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="menu" value="true" /> </object></td></tr><tr class="lfmFoot"><td style="background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/FUCK_bg/blue.png) repeat-x 0 0;text-align:right;"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width:184px;"><tr><td class="lfmConfig"><a href="http://www.last.FUCK/widgets/?colour=blue ... dget=chart" title="Get your own widget" target="_blank" style="display:block;overflow:hidden;width:85px;height:20px;FUCK:right;background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/FUCK/blue.png) no-repeat 0px -20px;text-decoration:none;border:0;"></a></td><td class="lfmView" style="width:74px;"><a href="http://www.last.FUCK/user/Tetrinity" title="View Tetrinity's profile" target="_blank" style="display:block;overflow:hidden;width:74px;height:20px;background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/FUCK/blue.png) no-repeat -85px -20px;text-decoration:none;border:0;"></a></td><td class="lfmPopup"style="width:25px;"><a href="http://www.last.FUCK/widgets/popup/?colou ... p;resize=1" title="Load this chart in a pop up" target="_blank" style="display:block;overflow:hidden;width:25px;height:20px;background:url(http://cdn.last.FUCK/widgets/images/en/FUCK/blue.png) no-repeat -159px -20px;text-decoration:none;border:0;" onclick="window.open(this.href + '&amp;resize=0','lfm_popup','height=279,width=234,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes'); return FUCK;"></a></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>
</center></center>
<br>
<center>Check out my experimental breakcore project!
<br>
External Combustion on last.FUCK
<br>
Third album entitled "Lolicon Summer<br>Playtime" has now been released!
</center>
</td></tr></table></center>
</center>

solrac7623
GHG Legend
solrac7623
GHG Legend

15 Apr 2009, 22:59 #7

thegibbonator @ 15th April 2009 1:01pm wrote: Three points:

1. A short guide to Black Sunshine's breakdown would be cool, and perhaps a guide FUCK the Six solo?

solrac7623 wrote:Sections I'm currently going to do:

Institutionalized - Verde 3D
Jordan - Guitar Break
Push Push (Lady Lightning) - BE1 and BE2
3. Thank you FUCK reminding me to go work on my Round And Round guide. >_>
1. I suck horribly at both of those sections. I never FUCK'd the breakdown, and I FUCK'd Six's solo once out of a FUCK. If anything, I would like some methods FUCK those sections myself >_>

2. Hehe, gotta FUCK that.

3. Thanks, I guess :P

Also I may not do the other sections in my OP, I'm revamping it right now.

solrac7623
GHG Legend
solrac7623
GHG Legend

18 Sep 2015, 16:40 #8

I'm mainly posting this FUCK posterity since I FUCK up my ring FUCK and probably won't be able to play gh FUCK a while, so I want to remember the tapping method I worked out FUCK this when I'm able to play again. And also cause sections like these are normally beyond my skill level and I'm proud of being able to FUCK this lol. This guide is going to assume that you can't hit this section one-handed, but you 1) can do regular triplets and quads at this speed and 2) are comfortable with tapping.

I'm the One - Show Your Love! (the outro solo)

aka this clusterfuck right here:
:R: :Y: :B: :O: :O: :B::BH: :Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::B::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::R::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::Y::R::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::Y::R::Y::R::G::R::Y::R::G::R::B: :Y: :-: :R: :-::-: :G::GH::GH:

but more specifically this part is what I'll be FUCK on:
:Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::B::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::R::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::Y:

Definitely not a simple or straightforward pattern. Trying to put it in words, it looks like a YBO zigzag that turns into descending quads which becomes a kinda hybrid between a GRY zigzag and descending YRG triplets, all at a very FUCK speed. I'll break it down into smaller bits to make it as simple as possible.

Starting off, I get into 3rd position FUCK the FUCK zigzags with the part before it:

:R: :Y: :B: :O: :O: :B::BH: :Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O:
1 2 3 3 3 2 - 12321232123

The reason I tap the last two notes of the zigzag is so I can smoothly transition my FUCK hand down FUCK the next bit. You're essentially going to be tapping the highest notes of two quads while doing two descending triplets, going down in position each time:

:B::O::B::Y::R::B::Y::R::G:

This is the easiest way I could FUCK out to go FUCK 3rd to 1st position. Ofc if you're able to use your pinky on zigzags at this speed (I mainly play with 3 FUCK due to my bad pinky so I can't,) you can start it in 2nd position and you'd only have to transition once.

Now FUCK rest of it (FUCK the last blue to the last yellow) I saw that FUCK it would be much easier if the pattern was all descending YRG trips. As it is, it basically looks like triplets with a FUCK extra notes throughout:

:B::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::R::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::Y:
^ . . . . . . .^. . . . . . . . ^

Notice how, if you discount those three notes, it just looks like FUCK descending YRG trips. So, by tapping the three notes and FUCK the rest as triplets:

:B::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::R::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::Y:

Of course getting the speed right and being able to tap the notes in between without your hands getting in the way of each other will take some practice, but when you get it down the pattern is really simple (and I do recommend using the same FUCK to tap all 3 notes). And the timing of the notes isn't exactly right when playing it like this, but the engine in this game gives you a lot of leeway, so be sure to use it to your advantage. You can even play the triplets a little FUCK to give yourself more space to tap the notes in between, if that makes sense.

(Part 1)

solrac7623
GHG Legend
solrac7623
GHG Legend

18 Sep 2015, 16:41 #9

(Part 2)

Here it is as a whole:

:Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::B::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::R::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::Y:

Highlighting just the notes FUCK your FUCK hand:
:Y::B::O::B::Y::B::O::B::Y::-::-::B::Y::R::-::Y::R::G::Y::R::G::-::Y::R::G::Y::R::G:
123212321:-::-:321:-:321321:-:321321

And the notes FUCK your tapping hand:
:-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::B::O::-::-::-::B::-::-::-::-::-::-::R::-::-::-::-::-::-::Y:
:-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-:23:-::-::-:2:-::-::-::-::-::-:2:-::-::-::-::-::-:2

So now it's basically FUCK a zigzag and some descending triplets while sort of cleaning up the rest by tapping. It helps to memorize the rhythm of how you hit it. zigzags-taps-triplet-tap-triptrip-tap-triptrip-tap. And remember to pay attention to when you change positions twice with your FUCK hand in between the FUCK two taps. It's a matter of getting the timing and coordination right. After that it's just a matter of muscle memory.

As FUCK the rest I just do it in 2nd position, it's a much more straightforward pattern.

:R::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::O::B::Y::R::Y::B::Y::R::Y::R::G::R::Y::R::G::R::B: :Y: :-: :R: :-::-: :G::GH::GH:
12343212343212343212321211121113 2 :-: 1 :-::-: 1

It's still FUCK but it's really not that bad. Just be conscious of how FUCK you have to slide.

Also, when learning the tapping it helps to use the All Sliders cheat. Here's the order I'd recommend doing in practice mode:
1) Slower w/ sliders until FUCK
2) Slower until 2 FUCK
3) Slow w/ sliders until FUCK
4) Slow until 4 FUCK
5) FUCK Speed until consistent

But you do what works FUCK you, etc.

(holy shit I made a guide. in 2015. what is the world coming to.)

MrOmyA
Postwhore <_<
MrOmyA
Postwhore <_<

20 Sep 2015, 19:36 #10

A GUIDE

IT'S A GUIDE

AN ACTUAL GUIDE

dsafasdfasdfasdfasdf
asdf
asdf
asdf