Detecting neutron star mergers is much more likely than detecting black hole mergers because even weak and inconclusive signals could be compared with INTEGRAL's data and become valid evidence in the end. The fact that only black hole mergers have been announced unequivocally proves that gravitational waves don't exist (LIGO's discovery is a fake):
"What surprised the LIGO collaboration instead was the nature of what they'd detected. Of the various gravitational-wave-producers that LIGO might observe - the kind that disturb space-time to such an extent that LIGO could register the aftershock - the collision of binary black holes was perhaps the least likely. Supernovae, neutron stars, colliding neutron stars: These were what the LIGO collaboration foresaw as far more common candidates. And now LIGO has detected a second pair of colliding black holes."
http://www.lastwordonnothing.com/2016/0 ... w-to-yawn/
"Before the Sept. 14 detection, LIGO scientists had focused their calculations on the mergers of neutron stars, not black holes. That's because neutron stars - the dense remnants of collapsed stars - had been observed already through other means, like electromagnetic radiation, and were, thus, more predictable, said Joseph Giaime, head of the LIGO Livingston Observatory and a professor of physics and astronomy at LSU."
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ ... 97f09.html
"Advanced LIGO is likely to observe mergers of double neutron star (NS/NS) binaries at a rate of a few to a few hundred per year; and black-hole/neutron-star (BH/NS) binaries perhaps in a comparable range of rates." Benjamin J. Owen Pennsylvania State University, Endorsed by: David H. Reitze (University of Florida), Stanley E. Whitcomb (LIGO-Caltech)
http://www8.nationalacademies.org/ssbsu ... spx?id=146
"Just over a year ago, LIGO detected its first gravitational-wave signal: GW150914, produced when two black holes merged. While we didn't expect to see any sort of light-based signal from this merger, we could expect to see transient electromagnetic signatures in the case of a neutron star-black hole merger or a neutron star-neutron star merger - in the form of a kilonova or a short gamma-ray burst. While we haven't yet detected any mergers involving neutron stars, LIGO has the sensitivity to make these detections..." http://aasnova.org/2016/10/26/narrowing ... etections/
So LIGO conspirators badly need corroborating optical evidence, and some time ago friends of LIGO conspirators faked gamma rays allegedly coincident with the gravitational wave signal. However very very bad people from INTEGRAL exposed the fraud:
"Optical telescopes didn't see anything, as expected. Merging black holes weren't anticipated to emit any light, unlike merging stars (which create a larger star), white dwarfs (which create a supernova), or neutron stars (which are thought to create a gamma ray burst); they should only be detectable by their gravitational wave signal. Yet there was a curious possible exception, as a team from NASA's Fermi satellite claimed to detect gamma rays coincident with this event, offset by a meagre 0.4 seconds. An array of 14 crystal detectors on board - the Gamma-ray Burst detection Monitor (GBM) instrument - detected an unexpected burst of X-rays, and claimed there was only a 0.2% chance of a false positive. While NASA was celebrating, however, cautious scientists all over the world were skeptical. Not only would this overthrow the leading theoretical models for black hole mergers, and not only does a 99.8% chance of success correspond only to a 3-σ significance (rather than the 5-σ significance typically required for a discovery in physics), but a complimentary satellite in orbit - the ESA's INTEGRAL satellite - failed to see the corroborating evidence it should have if this signal were real. On the contrary, INTEGRAL searched through all the data and failed to find any interesting signal coincident with LIGO's gravitational wave at all." http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswitha ... after-all/
Now it seems other friends of LIGO conspirators - GOTO conspirators - know how to overcome the INTEGRAL danger:
"The Gravitational-wave Optical Transient Observer (GOTO) was inaugurated at Warwick's astronomical observing facility in the Roque de los Muchachos Observatory of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias on La Palma, Canary Islands, on 3 July 2017. GOTO is an autonomous, intelligent telescope, which will search for unusual activity in the sky, following alerts from gravitational wave detectors - such as the Advanced Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (aLIGO), which recently secured the first direct detections of gravitational waves." http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents ... detecting/
LIGO and GOTO fraudsters know no limits:
"As of today, scientists working at the two giant Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO) facilities in the US have confirmed three separate detections of the elusive waves, typically described as "ripples in space-time", that were generated by collisions between black holes. But because there are only two working facilities, currently it is impossible to pinpoint the precise origin of the waves and the location of the cosmic collision. A third interferometer called VIRGO, near Pisa in Italy, is now joining the search and will enable scientists to triangulate the source of the wave signals with much greater precision, but astronomers also want to search for electromagnetic evidence. The big challenge is that the gravity-wave signals appear out of the blue without warning, while it also takes months to confirm each "event" from the data collected, by which point any transient optical evidence of the event will have long disappeared from view. This is where the GOTO project comes in: it is set up to react swiftly to any indication of a possible gravity-wave event emanating from the LIGO and VIRGO facilities, point at the area of sky where the signal is believed to have originated, and look for any sudden changes." http://optics.org/news/8/7/7
The gullible world is not infinitely gullible, LIGO and GOTO conspirators. Looking for optical evidence after the gravitational wave has passed is pointless - the main optical effects would be over by then. It is much more reasonable for LIGO to cooperate with INTEGRAL which is "sensitive to transient sources of high-energy emission over the whole sky" (the problem is that INTEGRAL folks are not fraudsters):
"Models predict that the merging of two stellar-mass black holes would not produce light at any wavelength, but if one or two neutron stars were involved in the process, then a characteristic signature should be observable across the electromagnetic spectrum. Another possible source of gravitational waves would be an asymmetric supernova explosion, also known to emit light over a range of wavelengths. [...] Integral is sensitive to transient sources of high-energy emission over the whole sky, and thus a team of scientists searched through its data, seeking signs of a sudden burst of hard X-rays or gamma rays that might have been recorded at the same time as the gravitational waves were detected. "We searched through all the available Integral data, but did not find any indication of high-energy emission associated with the LIGO detection," says Volodymyr Savchenko of the François Arago Centre in Paris, France. Volodymyr is the lead author of a paper reporting the results, published today in Astrophysical Journal Letters. [...] Subsequent analysis of the LIGO data has shown that the gravitational waves were produced by a pair of coalescing black holes, each with a mass roughly 30 times that of our Sun, located about 1.3 billion light years away. Scientists do not expect to see any significant emission of light at any wavelength from such events, and thus Integral's null detection is consistent with this scenario. [...] The only exception was the Gamma-Ray Burst Monitor on NASA's Fermi Gamma-Ray Space Telescope, which observed what appears to be a sudden burst of gamma rays about 0.4 seconds after the gravitational waves were detected. The burst lasted about one second and came from a region of the sky that overlaps with the strip identified by LIGO. This detection sparked a bounty of theoretical investigations, proposing possible scenarios in which two merging black holes of stellar mass could indeed have released gamma rays along with the gravitational waves. However, if this gamma-ray flare had had a cosmic origin, either linked to the LIGO gravitational wave source or to any other astrophysical phenomenon in the Universe, it should have been detected by Integral as well. The absence of any such detection by both instruments on Integral suggests that the measurement from Fermi could be unrelated to the gravitational wave detection." http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space ... lack_holes