Absolute Rest Frame

SOCRATUS SADOVNIK
SOCRATUS SADOVNIK

August 27th, 2017, 12:41 am #21

A website says “uniform speed frame” and “accelerated speed frame”. To the two, the absolute rest frame will be premise.
There are innumerable accelerated reference frames.
But the basis of them must be only one absolute rest frame
It seems, to accept this simple idea is not easy.
===========

nakayama
nakayama

August 28th, 2017, 3:54 am #22

A website says “uniform speed frame” and “accelerated speed frame”. To the two, the absolute rest frame will be premise.
Space is strict in inertia and is generous in the emission theory (except in the rotation of the light source, and so on). Another face (aspect) of aether ?

nakayama
nakayama

August 28th, 2017, 4:03 am #23

To SOCRATUS,
Yes, in dynamics, it is not easy, But, by star light, one and only frame is visible to all of our eyes (it is not visible by earthly light).

SOCRATUS SADOVNIK
SOCRATUS SADOVNIK

August 28th, 2017, 11:02 am #24

There are innumerable accelerated frames.
As the basis of it, not innumerable inertial frames but one and
only rest frame seems to be easy to accept.

/ nakayama /

There are innumerable accelerated frames. ( GALAXIES, STARS, PLANETS . . . ETC)
As the basis of it, not innumerable inertial frames but one ( AETHER - VACUUM) and
only rest frame ( T=0K ) seems to be easy to accept. ( 2 - DIMENSIONS )

========================================

SOCRATUS SADOVNIK
SOCRATUS SADOVNIK

August 28th, 2017, 11:16 am #25

To SOCRATUS,
Yes, in dynamics, it is not easy,
But, by star light, one and only frame is visible to all of our eyes (it is not visible by earthly light).

nakayama

Light  with constant speed  c  DOESN'T DEPEND on the emitting body.
The speed of light c is a constant and INDEPENDENT of the relative motion of the source and observer.
Light in vacuum propagates with the speed c REGARDLESS  of the state of motion of the light source.
=============================

nakayama
nakayama

August 29th, 2017, 12:41 am #26

A key word of definition of inertial frame seems to be “a uniform linear motion”. But, right key word must be “a uniform linear motion (motion in a uniform vector) relative to the absolute rest frame”. It will be unquestionable qualitatively.

nakayama
nakayama

August 29th, 2017, 1:11 am #27

To SOCRATUS,

On your former post, I agree basically (but today‘s physics rejects the rest frame).

On your latter post, your view is different from mine hopelessly. However I am a poor amateur.

SOCRATUS SADOVNIK
SOCRATUS SADOVNIK

August 29th, 2017, 1:42 am #28

A key word of definition of inertial frame seems to be
“a uniform linear motion”.
But, right key word must be “a uniform linear motion
(motion in a uniform vector)
relative to the absolute rest frame”.
It will be unquestionable qualitatively.
nakayama

Agree
===========

On your former post, I agree basically
(but today‘s physics rejects the rest frame).
On your latter post, your view is different from mine hopelessly.
However I am a poor amateur.
nakayama

Don't worry, i am also a poor amateur
================

nakayama
nakayama

August 31st, 2017, 3:44 am #29

Motion relative to what, an uniform linear motion and an accelerated motion are ? Inertial frames are dispersed in space, passing phenomenon and vector is various. The absolute rest frame is omnipresent, homogeneous (flat) and invariable.

August 31st, 2017, 1:21 pm #30

Hi Nakayama,

Imagine 1,000,000 observers, each moving away from all the others in uniform linear motion (and so each regards him/her-self as being stationary in their own inertial frame, and each of the others moving away).

So on what basis are you proposing to determine which ONE of those inertial frames is THE special, one-and-only, absolute reference frame ??? After all, every one of those reference frames are "omnipresent, homogeneous (flat) and invariable".