Absolute Rest Frame

nakayama
nakayama

August 23rd, 2017, 3:30 am #11

A website says “uniform speed frame” and “accelerated speed frame”. To the two, the absolute rest frame will be premise.
It seems to me to be nonsense.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 23rd, 2017, 3:32 pm #12

A website says “uniform speed frame” and “accelerated speed frame”. To the two, the absolute rest frame will be premise.
>>>>It seems to me to be nonsense.

thales' theorem ------->>>https://www.cut-the-knot.org/Curriculum ... orem.shtml

Amigo
Amigo

August 23rd, 2017, 4:03 pm #13

>>>thales' theorem ------->>>https://www.cut-the-knot.org/Curriculum ... orem.shtml

Nakayama doesn't mean -----> Thales' theorem seems to him to be nonsense. He means only =====> [an object moving at a constant speed in a straight line - parallel to you - must rotate with 180 degrees relative to you] =====>>> seems to him to be nonsense.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 23rd, 2017, 9:16 pm #14

>>>>Nakayama doesn't mean -----> Thales' theorem seems to him to be nonsense. He means only =====> [an object moving at a constant speed in a straight line - parallel to you - must rotate with 180 degrees relative to you] =====>>> seems to him to be nonsense.

but -[an object moving at a constant speed in a straight line - parallel to you - must rotate with 180 degrees relative to you] - is ------>>> one of the corollaries of thales' theorem. & this how to make it ------> make sense to u ------> suppose -----> the object is moving along line x. & u r standing still at line y ------>>>

so - when the object is approaching - from a long distance ----> the red line between u & the position of the object makes ------> an angle ≈ 0. & when the moving object is side by side with u ----> the red line between u & the position of the object makes ------> an angle = 90. & when the object is receding faraway from u -----> the red line between u & the position of the object makes ------> an angle ≈ 180 ----->>> i.e. the moving object - from start to finish - rotates from 0 degrees to 180 degrees relative to u.

nakayama
nakayama

August 24th, 2017, 12:20 am #15

A problem Anonymouse posted seems to be irrelevant to the rest frame. And this will not be main problem of relativity. Why you post here ? So, I don't write my view on this problem.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 24th, 2017, 12:44 am #16

>>>> Why you post here ? So, I don't write my view on this problem.

i posted - here - because u wrote ------> [Suppose innumerable inertial frames. But why these cannot be rotated?]

SOCRATUS SADOVNIK
SOCRATUS SADOVNIK

August 24th, 2017, 2:19 am #17

Does the Universe have a rest referent frame?
        What is a rest referent  frame?

Look at night sky.

In which  referent frame the massess of all galaxies located?
In which reference frame all dark massess and dark energy located?

They all exist in the Infinite Absolute Rest Frame is VACUUM: T=0K.
================.

nakayama
nakayama

August 24th, 2017, 3:06 am #18

To SOCRATUS SADOVNIK,

What I wrote here is trials of consideration of the rest frame from viewpoint of dynamics. According to the star light, the observer's motion relative to the aether will be measurable (in plural ways). These are shown in my web-site.

nakayama
nakayama

August 26th, 2017, 2:47 am #19

Consideration on the rest frame from the dynamics are tried. But definite view seems not to be found. On the other hand, the starlight will be certain clue. The aether frame (it will probably be the rest frame) is real and the observer’s motion relative to the immovable aether frame can be measured up to the meter level. Quantitative and quantitative measurement of aether will be possible.

nakayama
nakayama

August 27th, 2017, 12:27 am #20

There are innumerable accelerated frames. As the basis of it, not innumerable inertial frames but one and only rest frame seems to be easy to accept.