Your Non-Gravi Artwork

Futch
Forum Lord
Futch
Forum Lord

Jan 16 2006, 06:24 PM #1

This is one of my friends characters I drew for her, Regaki, an Ice Demon ^^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/ ... Rekagi.jpg

Here is my character that I so dearly love to death! Kurai ^^ who is the star of his own story, that I am in grave need of rewriting, called "Sweet Insainity"!! It starts of him younger in the right hand corner then getting older as you reach the picture by his left shoulder

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/ ... /kurai.jpg

Here is Yamato Kaitaki, sexy elf man, hot ruler of the world of Kabuka, the one who could eat the ginger bread house and still have room for more, the one that is so awsome that he he's just so darn hot! Yeah ok I'm done ~~;;;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/ ... amatoc.jpg

and here is him colored! Though its kind of crappy coloring job, at least you know what colors he wears and his hair is ^^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/ ... ocolor.jpg

Last! But never least! I love this picture, he was supposed to be the main character in a story I never really wrote, just played with in my head.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/ ... i/guy2.jpg

"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp" ~ Luca Blight
Check it out!

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Jan 16 2006, 10:37 PM #2

wow! all so purdy ^^

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Jan 16 2006, 11:17 PM #3

wow these are all really good. The coloring is nice but i like seeing the line art with it, that way i can see the detail in the collar.

How do you feel about commission? Commission with payment of my eternal undying love? :D That way in the future if I have a pic I just HAVE to see drawn I know who to turn to.

Anyways, your pics are awesome. I can't wait to see more.

Futch
Forum Lord
Futch
Forum Lord

Jan 16 2006, 11:44 PM #4

I would do commision's if I had a scanner, and if my talent would come back to me, oh, by the way, that colored one, was done like, early last year, so it not really new, and I know a lot more about coloring than I did at that point in time, I just felt like sharing my old work ^^ but thank you very much for the complimantes, (sp) and once I have a scanner I'd be more than happy to do commisions

"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp" ~ Luca Blight
Check it out!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 17 2006, 12:32 AM #5

OOoo wow I really love your sketches ^^ The coloured ones are great too! I love the first one. The sweeping hair and stuff :D :D

j-chan
Forum Ruler
j-chan
Forum Ruler

Jan 17 2006, 02:49 AM #6

Your style really reminds me of someone I know..

but they're beautiful all the same ^^

"Youth does not mean inexpirience, rather clearer ideas on matters the elder cannot grasp."

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Mar 13 2006, 06:40 AM #7

So my friend is an awesome artist and I asked her to draw me a pic of two catboys. In no time at all (seriously like 20 minutes) she drew this pic for me.

So i took it upon myself to color it. I destest photoshop for coloring purposes. ARG!! I can never get the shading just right and I end up getting pissed off and ranting I can do this better and faster by hand! *Huggles primsacolors*
Anyways just thought I'd share this loverly pic with you all, eventually I'll add a background.... via photoshop ( i guess it does have its purposes). ^_^

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Mar 14 2006, 12:18 AM #8

Ohhh these are awesome! ^_____^ Say are these Gravi related pics?

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Mar 14 2006, 05:04 AM #9

you know what k-sama they're not. I was in such a hurry to post before i collapsed from exhaustion that i wasn't looking and just saw artwork. Please move them to the appropriate place.

*bows down* forgiveness please! I promise compensation for my mistakes. *nudges forward random j-rock hottie*

Sleepless Beauty
Advanced Member
Sleepless Beauty
Advanced Member

Mar 30 2006, 12:15 AM #10

Alright, don't kill me okay, I can't draw, I just did this 'cause I was so much in love when I first finished playing FF VII

"Damn, this life sucks. I practically kill Sephiroth all by myself and they don't even put me in the last CG!"
sotto dakishimete zutto tsukamaete motto kokoro made kowasu you ni

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Mar 30 2006, 02:16 AM #11

nice pic, you should color it!

He may not have been in the last CG but he did end up getting a game to his self, albeit a decade later, it sorta evens out. :lol:

Nevertheless, i like your pic. You should draw more.

Ma-kun
Ma-kun

Apr 24 2006, 09:17 AM #12

A painting I did of the gorgeousness that is Gackt yesterday [Gackt]

Aaaand details of the painting [Gackt details]

Enjoy! ^^

Taki Aizawa
Forum Lord
Taki Aizawa
Forum Lord

Apr 24 2006, 08:07 PM #13

I love his eyes and his lips. It was worth having you bent over seven hours to do it. It turned out beautifully!

Maybe next time it'll be Taki that has you bent over for seven hours...on second thought, no, it'll still be you bent over for seven hours...

It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Your Man.
AIZAWA.

Predilection for pain.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Apr 24 2006, 11:23 PM #14

OHH what a lovely painting ^^ Did you use acrylics hun? I love his face, you did that so well. Painting portraits is tough! I stick to landscapes mostly oil paint ^^

Ma-kun
Ma-kun

Apr 25 2006, 07:29 AM #15

Mr. K @ Apr 24 2006, 02:23 PM wrote: OHH what a lovely painting ^^ Did you use acrylics hun? I love his face, you did that so well. Painting portraits is tough! I stick to landscapes mostly oil paint ^^
Actually, it's watercolours. Though I usually stick to acrylics and oil, this was one of the few watercolours I've done that wasn't a landscape XD I'm working on another one of him at the mo', but without the ink. Thanks though, glad you like it!
I love his eyes and his lips. It was worth having you bent over seven hours to do it. It turned out beautifully!

Maybe next time it'll be Taki that has you bent over for seven hours...on second thought, no, it'll still be you bent over for seven hours...

It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Your Man.
AIZAWA.
The lips were and are definitely my favourite part of this, though I had fun with his eyes too. Layers upon layers I tell ya!

*sigh* My back's never going to be unsore. *cough*notthatit'sabadthing*cough*

Thank you so much, and you're welcome ^^