White Rabbit

Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord
Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord

Jul 21 2010, 03:44 AM #1

Hiro couldn't sleep.

The hot summer air seemed to wrap itself around him on his bed like a thick, smothering blanket, keeping him from peaceful, restful sleep. After tossing and turning what seemed like an eternity, Hiro flat out gave up and sat up. The dark of his room seemed to hold a restless air that caught him up in that unrestful state.

Even in that thick darkness, flashes of blonde hair and sky blue eyes lit up the night for Hiro. No matter how he tried to spin it--the heat, the humidity, restless dreams, the only thing keeping Hiro awake was the technicolor images of walking sex with a gun that greeted him every time he closed his eyes.

K kissing him.

K embracing him.

K laying him down and showing him what yaoi really meant.

Fevered imaginings of hands over his skin, a hot tongue against his...silken hair beneath his fingertips not only kept Hiro awake, but got him "up" in all ways.

With an itch that needed a scratch, Hiro dressed in the dark. White jeans with rips clawing their way across the fabric, leaving his knees and select slices of leg and thigh open for invitation. To this he added a breezy black button down shirt with the cuffs left unbuttoned and open. A pair of sneakers and a bike helmet later, Hiro found himself out in the thick summer night, sliding through the thick summer night air on a bike revved up to high speeds. Hiro drove with what he thought was no particular destination, until he found himself turning down a familiar street and onto a familiar curved driveway, just past familiar wrought iron gates.

Wondering how in the world he'd ended up in a place that was the last place on his mind didn't keep Hiro from parking, taking off his helmet and walking up to the thick double doors that opened at his approach.

"Welcome," said a liveried butler as soon as he entered the massive entrance hall. Hiro turned to answer when he noticed that the butler was wearing a mask.

"Is the masquerade ball still going on?" he asked, turning the same shade of red as the fire god sarong he'd worn the last time he'd been there. The butler simply smiled, handed Hiro a flute of champagne from the silver service tray he carried and pointed a gloved hand in the direction off down the hall.

Without another word, Hiro followed the direction down a long hall filled with doors. Before each door stood another servant, sometimes male, sometimes female. All of them wore masks and all of them pointed Hiro down the hall with a smile. As he passed each, their heads turned to follow him.

Mysterious. Edgy. Sexy...as always the mansion delivered the unexpected, and when he got outside, the surprises kept coming. Through double French doors, Hiro found himself in a garden. Lush greenery subtly lit with in ground recessed lighting and strategically placed coach lanterns, the soft white light lit up roses that surrounded him, all glowing a soft snow white. Their heady fragrance drew Hiro in, beckoning him with their ghostly scent. Before long, he found himself in the middle of the white rose garden, which ended abruptly in a sort of circular cul de sac. In the middle of the circle sat...

Hiro gasped out loud.

A white 2006 Lamborghini Murcielago. Looking closely, Hiro could see the Italian monster sitting before him, gleaming in the soft rose light was much more than just a high end name. The sleek ghost white chassis bore the unmistakable LP640 Versace branding, making it not only the most expensive car Hiro had ever seen, but also one of the rarest. Using his genius guitarist knowledge, Hiro mentally flipped back a few years worth of Car and Driver magazines to the spread on this very car. Only 20 were ever made. And here before him was one.

Running a finger over the slick engine cover, Hiro was startled to find that it was warm as if it too had had a restless night and had run the streets of Tokyo in search of a place to find release.

Just like him.

"How..."

A rustling behind him drew Hiro's attention. Back the way he came, three mirrors suddenly appeared. Swiveling his head around for traces of the servants that might have set them there, Hiro walked toward the one on the end closest to him and in its reflection he saw himself. White jeans. Black uncuffed shirt. Champagne in hand surrounded by white light, white roses, and a white Lamborghini, all of which served to set the red of his hair on fire.

Taking another sip of the champagne, a flicker to the right caught Hiro's eye. The third mirror on the other right end lit up. Looking, the surface of glass rippled and rather than reflecting an image, began projecting one. In it he saw himself sprawled across the front end of the Murcielago, shirt and arms open wide, both waiting to receive...

K!

K stood st the front of the car, watching Hiro with heavy anticipation, moving as if he were stalking the redhead. K climbed atop the car and hovering over Hiro, let the lower half of his body drag against Hiro's own body.

That body to body connection jumped from the mirror to Hiro himself, and he moaned out loud at the contact.

Mirror K began kissing Mirror Hiro and Hiro's own lips felt the heated exchange and became flushed.

Mirror K began licking the side of Mirror Hiro's neck and Hiro's own skin tingled and rippled with gooseflesh.

Mirror K's hand trailed a slow path down Mirror Hiro's body to his cock.

"OH!"

Hiro's breath caught and his heart race as the middle mirror also lit up.

In the middle mirror, Hiro's reflection smiled back at him. Then it raised its hand to show him a message sent icon on his own phone.

Gasping out loud, Hiro grabbed his real phone out of his pants pocket and was startled to see a message sent icon flashing at him. And when he opened the message to see who had received it, heat rushed through him with volcanic force as he saw what K was about to see...

Follow the White Rabbit
Redheads do it better!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jul 24 2010, 06:04 AM #2

K swirled the amber liquid in his glass, enjoying the pleasant tinkle of the ice before bringing it to his lips. The heavy caramel scent of scotch met his nose first, and then whetting his tongue and arousing his taste buds. It left a blazing trail of delicious heat coursing down his throat and into his stomach.

K sighed pleasantly.

Perhaps he was crazy to be drinking such a blood warming drink, the air tonight sticky and thick. But the night called for recklessness, it called for heat.

The blonde’s thoughts went to Hiroshi.

Standing out on his balcony, staring out at the stars of the restless night, K’s phone chirped from within his apartment. The ring tone told him that it wasn’t a phone call, but a message. He was hesitant on whether he should move and go take a look, he wasn’t sure he could be bothered. Enjoying a quiet moment of peace in his life was rare. He took another sip of scotch, let a few minutes pass. Of course the awaiting message nagged at him now; there could be no peace while he wondered who had messaged him.

The phone gave a sound of reminder.

Pushing off the railing, K entered his apartment and wandered over to the phone on his coffee table, which was situated right next to his gun. He set down his glass on the hardwood surface and picked up his sleek black phone.

It was a good thing he’d set down his drink, because the multimedia message he saw was that of what his sinful fantasies were made of. Surely the glass would have slipped out of his fingers and crashed to the floor.

Hiroshi. Heat. Sexy torn white jeans. Restless. Sprawled on top of a Lamborghini. Reckless.

K swallowed thickly as he stared at the most intensely sexy image on his phone. His dick twitched in response.

Hiroshi was at the mansion. It could only mean one thing.

K grabbed his keys and left his apartment without a second thought.

He drove steadfast, a man on a mission, yet his breath was hitched. K wasn’t even sure how he arrived at the mansion in one piece, the lights, the signs, the lines on the road, none of them seemed to exist. All he saw in his mind’s eye was that imagine of Hiroshi.

Maybe this was a dream, one of his fantasies. He’d driven here and when he wandered into the enigmatic mansion and sought out the garden, sought out that bolt of red…he’d wake up. But it didn’t matter if that were true or not, he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he turned back now.

The tall American entered the mansion, barely taking in the details of a place he’d grown to know too well.

A playful smirk tugged at the corner of his lip. Why yes.

He knew where the garden was almost instinctively and was struck by a feeling of déjà vu. He’d done something like this once before. The garden maze. It was but a faint memory that was in dire need of a refresh.

K entered the garden area and was struck by the sweet scent of roses in full bloom. His footsteps slowed to a relaxed gait as he took in his surroundings. The soft lighting, the pure white atmosphere, it was a setting that seemed to draw him in, peeking his curiosity.

But peeked wasn’t the word that would describe what he found encircled by this crown of roses. Far from peeked, far from anything rational. For there in the midst of all this wonder was a luxurious car and nearby, nearly true to the image sent on his phone, Hiroshi Nakano.

Sex god guitarist, indeed.

Not normally a struck-by-lightning sort of guy, K found himself staring for a moment, drinking in the fine Japanese musician and all his glory. And the moment passed, his nerves hyped, his body catching the sizzling static in the air. As if invisible cords were attached between the both of them, K moved in closer. When he came face to face with the redhead, he studied him quietly, unusual from his normally loud and boisterous self. Hiroshi had this affect on him. There he stood, dressed in completely opposite attire. A loose white button down shirt with a few buttons left undone at the neck, no tie. And a pair of black slacks, nicely fitting and complimented his long legs. The shirt was tucked in neatly and a belt with a pewter buckle peaked from under the fold of his shirt. The blonde of his tied-up hair also complimented the surroundings; the soft light had turned a few strands into gold.

“I got your message, Hiroshi…”

Reaching out, K brazenly took hold of Hiro’s pants by the waist and shockingly yanked him closer.

He gave the guitarist a predatory smile, “And I’ve answered your call.”

Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord
Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord

Jul 29 2010, 10:14 PM #3

Reach.

Pull.

Yank.

K came.

K saw.

K took what he wanted.

All with a predatory smile.

"Call?" Hiro whispered, caught in the gaze that pinned him where he stood, he barely noticed as he dropped the crystal flute he was holding to the ground. "I called...you..."

Hiro had meant to end that sentence with a question, instead it came out like a statement. Yes, I called you and you obeyed.

And Hiro liked that. He liked that a lot. And as much to his surprise as probably to K's, he let the blonde ambition in front of him know just how much he liked it.

With a pair of silken arms around him.

With a returned gaze just as hard.

And before Hiro knew it, with lips and tongue, and kiss, and sigh, all within the same breath. Hiro kissed K and when he found no resistance, deepened it with a moan.

K even tasted like sex. Spice and alcohol and hotness all rolled up into one. And Hiro drank of it like there was no tomorrow.

Indeed there wasn't a tomorrow, as far as he was concerned. There wasn't even ten minutes from now. Inside K's arms, inside his kiss, there was only right now. That was all that mattered. And for Hiro, that was all that existed.

Hiro pulled K into him even as he had been pulled and let the American know he wasn't the only one who could answer a heady call.

"Now that you've answered my call," he breathed between kisses. "Answer my question."

Hiro deliberately left the haven of K's arms and stepped backward toward the Lamb, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he went. Smooth expanse of taut skin greeted K as the black garment fluttered to the ground. Hiro sprawled across the hood and slowly raised one leg upon the grill in silent, beckoning, invitation.

"I called, you came, now how will you make me cum?"
Redheads do it better!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Aug 11 2010, 12:52 AM #4

The taste of Hiro's kiss still lingered on his wet lips, sweet and dewy, urgent and passionate. It was a kiss that brought out the sexual animal deep from within, a particular beast that lived and thrived for Hiroshi's affections.

Blue eyes blazed with heated intent as Hiro disembarked from his stronghold and backed up towards the car.

"I called, you came, now how will you make me cum?"

Once more that predatory smile reached K's lips. As Hiro displayed himself atop the sexy white Lamborghini and relieving himself of his black shirt, K drew in a ragged breath.

"So hot," K breathed, "So fucking hot. Oh yes, Hiroshi, I came but I haven't come yet. And I won't until I make you call out my name over and over and over..."

K stepped up to the front of the car and gently climbed over top of Hiro's supine form, the hood of the car groaning with protest. Dipping his head, K trailed his tongue from Hiro's bared navel, all the way up the middle of his belly, veering off to suckle and tug at pert nipple with his teeth, and ended the wet trail at his throat. The salt of Hiro's skin was fresh on K's tongue as he captured Hiro's mouth once more.

The kisses were full and deep, sounds of extreme delight caught in K's throat.

With his desire pressed up against Hiro's thigh, K murmured over the kiss, "Oh yes, Hiro, I'll make you come. Is this hot enough yet? Maybe you'd like it better if I kissed you in other places."

Just as the words left his mouth the skies above opened up and released a gentle rain. K blinked and he watched a few droplets spatter on Hiro's face.

"I think we're gonna get wet. Which means I'm going to have to take off your clothes and taste you--many different parts of you, and fuck you hard against this car. You might have to hold on, Hiroshi. It could get slippery."

Shifting down a bit, until K's feet touched the ground at the front of the car once more, he drove his hands up along Hiro's legs, over material that was quickly becoming damp. His fingers loosened Hiro's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his white tattered jeans.

"Hiroshi, you drive a man crazy..."

With a swift yank and the use of a little muscle, K maneuvered the jeans off of Hiroshi's tight little body. A droplet of water coursed down K's cheek as he stared, stared at the beautiful young body sprawled over top of the hood. The beauty of the car had nothing on the man displayed on top of it.

K swallowed hard. His cock throbbed. And he gave a deep groan of approval.

"Tell me how much you need me to make you come. How badly do you want it, Hiroshi? I need to hear you say it."

Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord
Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord

Aug 28 2010, 11:45 PM #5

The second K's tongue met Hiro's exposed skin, Hiro flinched from the heat. He continued to be burned as K made his way up his chest and to an erect nipple that strained to meet his touch. Hiro squeezed his eyes shut and tried to keep himself from moaning out loud, but it was too much. The attention being lavished upon him was all too much to bear and too much to keep silent.

"OH!" The cry was torn from him without permission and more cries followed with abandon. Unbidden his own hands came up to twine themselves deep within K's hair which Hiro used like reins to guide K's mouth where he needed him....where he wanted him.

"Yes..." Hiro panted. "More...please...more..." Hiro could feel K's hardness against his thigh and his own cock jumped in response, driven on by the guttural moans he was eliciting from K's own throat.

He was eliciting. Hiro couldn't believe he was doing what he was doing. It was as if the sensible guitarist had left--vacated premises and left in his stead this flame of need burning him from the inside out. And Hiro couldn't get enough. No matter how long and how hard K suckled him, it was never enough to quench that growing flame.

Almost as if the heavens could sense the fire below, they opened up and spread a gentle, warm rain over the two lovers, causing tiny wisps of steam to rise from their heated skin.

"I think we're gonna get wet. Which means I'm going to have to take off your clothes and taste you--many different parts of you, and fuck you hard against this car. You might have to hold on, Hiroshi. It could get slippery."

It was already wet. And hot. And slippery.

...Hiroshi...

So strange. His parents were the only ones that really called him Hiroshi anymore. And when they did, they didn't have anywhere close an effect on him like when K used his full name. Something about that name, Hiroshi, spilling from K's lips like hot wine, turned Hiro on to the fullest. It was like K was taking him, all of him, mind, body, and soul.

And most of all, by no other name but his own.

Words of being fucked hard against a wet car by a hot, slippery body sent shivers of gooseflesh rippling across Hiro's soon completely naked body. And the waves of anticipation continued as K took his time to completely drink in the sight of it naked, damp, and sprawled across the hood of the Lamb.

Hiro returned the heated gaze with one of his own that said without saying that K was most welcome to do all the looking he pleased.

And a whole lot more.

But looking wasn't enough. Not even close.

K wanted more.

"Tell me how much you need me to make you come. How badly do you want it, Hiroshi? I need to hear you say it."

Instead of feeling flushed with embarrassment and shame at the wanton request, Hiro felt...excitement. Excitement like he'd never known. It was as if K was opening the door to a passion Hiro didn't know he possessed.

Opening the door and letting it run rampant.

"I..." Hiro's face, dewy with rain, wet with anticipation, blushed, but his voice remained steady. "I...want..."

Hiro swallowed hard.

"I...want you."

The words hung in the air like the clear ring of a beckoning bell.

"I want you."

The rain mingled with the echoes of his vocal desire and the more he said it, the easier it became to say it. The easier it became to say it, the more he wanted to say it!

"I want you. I want you to undress...slowly, looking at only me. I want you to take off your clothes, one piece at a time and keep your eyes...right on me." Hiro said, his words driven by need that came harder and faster with each passing syllable.

"I want you to look at me naked, standing there with your cock out and hard for me, then I want you to fuck me, K. I want you to fuck me hard against this car in the rain and I want you to make me scream out loud."

Hiro panted as he locked eyes with K.

"And I want you to call me Hiroshi when you do it. Not Hiro. Not Red. Not anything at all. Just Hiroshi."

Slowly, Hiro spread his legs just for K, showing him just how hard he was and just how much he needed to be fucked without a shred of shame.

"I want you to fuck Hiroshi," Hiro said.

"I want you to fuck your Hiroshi."
Redheads do it better!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Sep 7 2010, 05:14 PM #6

"I want you."

That was the sexiest thing K ever heard. And Hiro didn't stop there, he told him exactly what he wanted. He told him what would make him hot.

"I want you to fuck your Hiroshi."

I'm yours...

K swallowed hard. His desire for this man sprawled atop the car, naked and wet, throbbed with such intensity it nearly hurt.

"My Hiroshi," K murmured softly, his voice thick with possession. "My sexy and beautiful, Hiroshi."

Under the fine drizzle of rain falling from the abyss of a night sky, K's fingers fumbled with his shirt buttons, eyes locked on Hiro's. His skin was nearly set aflame by the fiery redhead and the rain seemed to steam off of his flesh.

Hiro wanted to see him undress, to see him come undone before his eyes.

"I want you to see me, too," K said deeply as he removed his shirt. "I wanna feel your hands all over my body--fingers wrapped around my cock. Your mouth..."

The very thought of Hiro's lips wrapped around him elicited a heady moan from K. The very idea, made K shiver.

The blonde dropped his shirt aimlessly to the ground. In front of Hiro, K didn't feel abashed. He didn't even feel of this world right now, all he felt was this heated alliance, and that he HAD to have Hiro's eyes on him. To have Hiro watching, to voyeur as K ran his hands down the front of his rain-dampened chest. He closed his eyes momentarily, he parted his wet lips as he felt over his own body.

"Do you like what you see, Hiroshi?" Smoky eyes settled steadily on the redhead again.

K liked how he felt. He liked the idea that Hiro's eyes were on him as he touched himself. His hands ventured lower and over the fabric of his pants, over the strained erection beneath. He rubbed himself erotically, sighing at the contact.

K then unbuckled his belt and opened the front of his damp pants and wriggled out of his underwear and jeans. Before Hiroshi, K stood tall and naked, dripping wet and promptly erect.

Winking wickedly at his sexy redhead, K copiously fondled his ripened sex, grasping a handful of soft flesh and palming over his length, ending with fingers wrapped around his own cock.

He stroked for Hiroshi, "You see what you do to me? Argh, you make me want to come all over your face." K was tempted to unleash this heat all over Hiro's sweet face, but no, that heat was going somewhere else.

K stopped his show and closed in on Hiro swiftly, hands keeping those tender legs spread open as he bent and buried his face between them. Against Hiro's swollen cock, against his balls. K nosed almost greedily, tasting with his tongue, nibbling gently with his teeth and simply letting Hiro's musky scent drive him wild.

He lavishly washed his tongue over Hiro's hole, rain drizzling along the younger man's legs and into his zone. K suckled the juice off Hiro's genitals noisily.

"Mmm! You taste so fucking sweet, Hiroshi," K cussed with a growl.

But Hiro was waiting, laying on the hood of this car like a tramp. Who was he to make him wait any longer? K quickly retrieved the lube out of his pant's pocket and prepared himself. He tossed the lube away and positioned himself over the younger man.

The car gave another groan of protest.

Dripping with lube, K easily slid himself into Hiro's tight hotness. A string of low curses came from behind K's clenched teeth this time.

He gave a gentle thrust. "Hiroshi..." he breathed, "Oh...Hiroshi..."

The blonde's lips found purchase on a succulent spot of skin at Hiro's neck, moving his hips, thrusting leisurely as to feel every stroke.

"My Hiroshi...command me. If you want it hard, tell me and I'll give it to you hard. If you want it soft, I promise to fuck you even harder."

Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord
Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord

Oct 9 2010, 06:17 AM #7

"My Hiroshi...My sexy and beautiful, Hiroshi."

Hiro had never had such attention lavished upon him. Particularly not by another man! But somehow, when K said those things to him, he made Hiro feel them. He made Hiro feel their sincerity. He made Hiro feel the desire behind them. But he especially made Hiro feel their heat. Heat that arced like tangible waves between the two of them. Heat so intense it evaporated the gentle rain that the fell between them into a fine mist. One that in no way, shape, or form, veiled their need for one another.

"I want you to see me, too. I wanna feel your hands all over my body--fingers wrapped around my cock. Your mouth..."

Each and every word sounded like a bell against Hiro to the point where he could physically feel their impact against his already hot flesh. His skin ached to hear those words of raw sex as much as his entire body strained to feel it.

"Your mouth..."

"Yes, K..." Hiro finished for him. The words, unbidden, sprang from him as his body answered an unspoken command. As if telegraphing his desire to K, K moaned heavily in response.

The fucking between them had already begun and though it was not yet physical, it was every bit as tangible as what was to cum.

"Do you like what you see, Hiroshi?"

Hiro's eyes locked on K's eyes as he discarded his shirt and began a show for Hiro. First his chest, slickened with rain, plied with his own hands. Hiro followed those hands with his eyes as they teased and slid over his own body...down...down....

Hiro watched as K began to handle himself. First through the constraints of the fabric straining against the thick erection beneath it. Then, as his pants and underwear followed his shirt, the swollen, hard skin of an excited cock, eager and ready to go.

Having only previously seen glimpses of K's body, mostly through yards of work clothes and suit fabric, Hiro had an inkling of what treasure lay hidden beneath. Now, it all stood before him, unearthed, unashamed and unyielding.

All for him.

One word.

"Yes."

Hiro reached for K and he came ready to work. K made an erotic beeline straight for the center between Hiro's legs and made short work of any lingering shame or doubt, casting them aside with the full heat of his mouth as it was suddenly everywhere on Hiro.

Tasting.

Suckling.

Sliding.

Licking...

"GODS, K!!!" Hiro's cries echoed in the garden and bounced through the drops of rain again and again as he called K's name with a voice that spiraled higher and higher as the hard sensations K was inseminating in him went deeper and deeper.

K made Hiro's body ring like a bell. A crystal clear bell that rang and knelled with each twirl, each lick, each FUCK of his mouth. And K left no skin untouched. No spot unexplored. And certainly, no southern territory unclaimed.

K's declaration of sweetness was short lived. One moment K attacked him with tongue and mouth. The next, his very own sword which after prepping with lube he drove home like a burning brand that left its mark on Hiro...

And within him.

Hiro's gutteral moan reduced him to the level of an animal. An animal driven by a thirst only K could quench. An animal that only knew how to succumb to its base desires. Its primal need.

"My Hiroshi...command me. If you want it hard, tell me and I'll give it to you hard. If you want it soft, I promise to fuck you even harder."

It was all Hiro could do to just hold onto the car and his sanity at the same time. He clutched first at the bonnet cover, then abandoning all hope there, he clutched at K.

"K!" Hiro's words were thick and as hard as K's thrusts were becoming. "Mmm....K....so....hot....take me....take me HARDER!"

Hiro couldn't help himself. He'd been reduced to nothing but 100 percent sensation and it was all K's fault. His fault and the fault of the hot cock sliding in and out of Hiro's tight body. The hot cock that was branding him with every thrust and owning him with every burning entry and exit.

And K suckling at his neck wasn't helping one bit either!

The animal that he'd become, submitted to the predator by which he'd been captured.

"So hot...I....I need more," Hiro cried as he found his voice through the burning that was threatening to reduce his flesh to ash. "Give it all to me!"

Hiro reached for K and pulled their bodies together tightly so there was hardly any space between them. Without warning, he raked a hand through K's hair and snatched away the band holding his ponytail in place, sending golden showers through the air and across Hiro's chest.

Using those golden strands like reins, Hiro thread his fingers through the silken tresses and guided K where he needed him which was down closer, in tighter and as he scooted downward on the car, in deeper.

Hiro wrapped his long, lithe legs around K and pinned him in place, making sure the man currently fucking him understood that Hiro wanted no holding back.

"Give it all to me!" he rasped through clenched teeth as he moved wit K and was moved by him.

"MAKE. ME. YOURS!"
Redheads do it better!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Nov 2 2010, 12:30 AM #8

Just listening to Hiro’s cries, mewls and sweet sounds of surrender, was all it took to bring a man like K down to his knees. Or at least that’s how he felt hearing his name spilling passed Hiro’s lips.

There weren’t many people in existence that had that kind of power over him. But Hiro held the key; he had K’s heart tightly gripped in his hand.

And it made everything right, even if Hiro didn’t know it.

It was perfect. The truth could be told later. Right now there was this heat that needed to burn fierce.

K stoked the fire.

"K!" ... "Mmm....K....so....hot....take me....take me HARDER!"

K chuckled throatily at Hiro’s command and thrust so hard into the guitarist, it made the car rock. It squeaked and groaned beneath them. And Hiro tore into him, clutching and squeezing and making those animal sounds of pleasure.

Unn! It was driving K over the edge. Mmm!

The rain fell as Hiro released K’s burden, sending his hair to escape in wild waves. The wet strands were heavy and plastered along the blonde’s back, and curtaining around them.

K sighed as he panted, eager to keep feeling the depths of the man under him. Eager to keep driving his cock into Hiro’s molten body, and Hiro urged him on. The guitarist’s legs wrapped around him, holding him there, he met his thrusts.

"MAKE. ME. YOURS!"

He would give Hiro anything he asked for.

On the hood of the car, K fucked Hiro like it was their last night on earth, under the fall of rain, their bodies slick and hot. He murmured Hiro’s name against his ear, his voice uneven with the effort of their love making.

“Hiroshi...unn...beautiful...so..fucking hot. Hiroshi..."

For a brief moment, K remained stationary and brought his mouth to Hiro's damp lips. Making someone yours wasn't possible without a kiss. Keeping himself sheathed inside Hiro's body, K delivered the juiciest kiss in his arsenal. He tasted the rain, he tasted Hiro's sweetness combined, and moaned as he parted soft lips with his tongue. There was a heated promise in the kiss that K gave, full of passion and desire.

While exploring Hiro's mouth with his own, K wrapped his arms around the redhead's body and pulled them off the hood of the car. Easily K stood holding Hiro, his cock slipping out. He parted from the kiss and used one hand to fix the situation.

"I'm not done with you yet," K purred, aiming his swollen head back into that slippery hole. He gave a upward thrust and felt the heat envelope him once more, holding onto Hiro tight. "Don't worry, I won't drop you," he promised and urged Hiro to rock into him as he bounced Hiro against him.

"Oh shit! Yeah...you like that? I'm so not done with you angel," K assured and walked them over to the side of the luxurious car. He lifted Hiro off his cock and helped him gain footing on solid ground.

"Turn around, Hiroshi."

K urged Hiro to bend over the side of the hood and entered him once more. Grasping onto Hiro's hips, K held tight as he slammed into him. "Come for me Hiro! I wanna make you come so hard you cry out my name. Cry it out...make me yours! Uhhh! Fuck!"

Slam!

Thrust!

"Fuck! I'm gonna come!"

Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord
Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord

Nov 7 2010, 01:49 AM #9

“Hiroshi...unn...beautiful...so..fucking hot. Hiroshi..."

The sound of K's voice, thick and raspy in Hiro's ear was like an audio aphrodisiac serving only to throw vocal fuel on already raging fire of sex.

A raging fire of sex that for a single, brief moment, K quelled with the soothing wetness of a deep and binding kiss. A kiss that took Hiro by surprise, but kept him through pleasure. The pleasure of contact even more intimate than the wild fucking they were engaging in. The pleasure of contact more connecting than the melding of skin to skin that bound their bodies together.

And Hiro gladly kissed him back, returning all the sweetness he was given tenfold.

In the midst of that kiss, without breaking their connection, K pulled Hiro up and wrapping his arms around his body, took the redhead fully into his arms. Pushing back into him, causing Hiro to groan out loud as K reconnected to him within, K began bouncing Hiro against him, sliding himself deeper, making his thrusts even harder.

Hiro's groans of pleasure went to cries of ecstasy. If he had any shred of embarrassment left, by then, K had completely and totally fucked it out of him. All Hiro could do was hold on for dear life as K took him fully.

"Oh shit! Yeah...you like that? I'm so not done with you angel. Turn around, Hiroshi."

Changing positions once more, this time K bent Hiro over the hood of the Lamb and got into the driver's position behind him. And before Hiro could miss the heat of his cock pulsing within him, K rejoined Hiro and began driving him home.

Hard!

Slam!

Thrust!

"Fuck! I'm gonna come!"

Hiro's entire world rocked with the fucking K was giving him. He literally lost his breath trying to breathe through sex that was flowing into him, around him, over him, through him.

"UH...K!!!" He too was close to the cumming edge and K drove them both full speed ahead.

"C...c....AHHHHHH!!!!!"

Hiro suddenly went rigid and before he could even grab himself, thick coats of milky white fluid began raining against the side of the car as Hiro came and came some more.

Hiro came so hard, he couldn't even eek out K's name. K left him with nothing more than breathless sighs and hard moans as the last of his orgasm shook him from head to toe.

No longer feeling as if he were standing on solid ground, Hiro's legs gave out on him and he slid back against K, sending a shower of thick wet hair now the color of dark red embers across K's chest.

"Cum, Kuraudo," Hiro breathed raggedly, "cum..."

And when he felt K's body go rigid behind him, he turned his face upward and offered his upside down kiss to the man that had claimed more than just his lips and his body.

But his soul.
Redheads do it better!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Nov 11 2010, 03:54 PM #10

"Cum, Kuraudo..."

At any other time that nickname would sound cutesy and sweet, but right now it was sinful and very intimate. It held a hint of ownership to it and K was wearing the collar... proudly.

The command was clear. K would obey.

Hiro's body shuddered and seeped, he cried out. It was the sexiest thing K ever heard. K held on tight, relishing in delight of the guitarist's orgasm, his sounds, and his climatic movements. And it, along with Hiro’s demand, made K reach the pinnacle of love making. With short, jerky thrusts, K whimpered and came deep inside of Hiro, shaky moans passing his parted lips.

“Hiroshi...” he breathed deeply.

Panting softly, K leaned over to capture Hiro’s mouth with his own, touching those rain-slick lips and joining him in an awkward kiss.

It was a kiss that finalized the act. It was an I-love-you sort of kiss. And K loved Hiro, more than he'll ever know. One day, oh yes, one day... he'll tell Hiro that.

Slipping out, K turned Hiroshi around, still kissing him sweetly, lips never leaving the redheads'. The rain fell, still dousing them with its gentle patter and failing miserably at cooling off K's skin. The fire was lit and it would always burn, no matter how many times he came with Hiro, it would burn hot. He brought their naked bodies together, hands holding Hiro tightly to him, he murmured the guitarists' name over their kiss.

"Hiroshi..." Mine all mine.

When K pulled back, he set blue eyes that appeared cobalt in the dark setting and studied Hiro for a moment. One word... angel. Tonight Hiro was his wet angel. As dirty as they'd been a few moments ago, nothing was as innocent and primal about what they'd done.

K smiled. "Did you feel that Hiro? Did you feel the tremors under your feet? It was wild." He pet a hand over Hiro's wet hair, "I'm glad you called me... I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

He chuckled, "Seems like the white rabbit didn't get away this time."

He didn't rush, but when K moved away, he wondered as he looked at the car, "It's kind of wet out here. Have you ever driven a sexy car, naked?" A mischievous glint sparked in K's eye when they returned to Hiro's, "Want to?"

Damn, this car that they'd fucked on was nearly as angelic as the redheaded guitarist. Nearly...