What Pairing/s Make You Think?

Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Nov 2 2011, 03:30 PM #1

I was reading a fanfic, and the author mentioned thatshe liked both Eiri/Suguru and Tohma/Shuichi.

It got me wondering, "Why?"

So I figured that I'd ask myself just that very question and explain what I thought...and maybe get others into the conversation.

These pairings have no specific seme or uke, but they intrigue me nonetheless. Some of these pairings have also made it into my pairings that made me shudder, but for different reasons.

I like Ryuichi x Hiroshi because I feel that Hiroshi would be able to "have a Shuichi-like person" and that Ryuichi would have a young, yet intelligent person to both coddle him when he's in chibi-mode and hold intelligent conversations with when he's in serious-mode.

K x Tohma because I think taking into account both of their personalities, it would be interesting to see "who will be seme this time."

Suguru x Hiroshi but only AFTER Suguru turns 20. Shota does nothing for me, but after reading Capybara, I think that it would be intriguing to see how Suguru would "get revenge".

Mika x Noriko because having a BFF who knows everything about you probably also knows how you like to be made love to. And the idea of two such strong women having sex intrigues me!

Shuichi x Hiroshi similar reasons as Mika x Noriko, your BFF knows so much about you and how you think....

Sakano x Suguru again, after Suguru is 20. I wonder if it would be Sakano looking for someone similar to Tohma, or would it end up truly being love?

Ryuichi x Shuichi. Would Shuichi truly let Ryuichi dominate him EVERY time?

Reiji X Tohma Would she let him take her, or her take him?

Tohma x Suguru Would Suguru REALLY let Tohma dominate him just because they're cousins or because they're Shacho and employee?

Yuki x Ryuichi Ryuichi so similar to Shuichi in so many physical ways, would Yuki REALLY be able to push him away if Ryuichi turned on the charm?

Tatsuha x Hiroshi...just because its interesting!

And believe it or not, Ryuichi x Tatsuha. Canonly-speaking, would Ryuichi REALLY, TRULY be able to see Tatsuha as anything other than a cool friend to hang out with, or worse yet, a fanboy?

I'm sure there are others, but these are just off the top of my head.

Ryuichi
*~*~*SUPER-GENIUS VOCALIST SAKUMA RYUICHI!!*~*~*

Troutybean
Advanced Member
Troutybean
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2011, 01:16 PM #2

Thats a good post, Ryu.
I actually like all of those pairing ideas....and your explanations.
Especially Hiro and Tats for some reason.
And Ryu and Tats... :P

Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Dec 17 2011, 03:11 PM #3

Troutybean @ Dec 17 2011, 08:16 AM wrote: Thats a good post, Ryu.
I actually like all of those pairing ideas....and your explanations.
Especially Hiro and Tats for some reason.
And Ryu and Tats... :P
:wub: :party: I was WONDERING if anyone would see this post!

Personally, I LOVE Ryuichi X Tatsuha, but being adored by millions also can give you a serious case of "Am I loved or being used for my fame?" as well as what I had written above. So it makes it a two-way street.

You KNOW I'd LOVE to see any pairings you decide to grace us with! :nosebleed: :fangirl:

Ryuichi
*~*~*SUPER-GENIUS VOCALIST SAKUMA RYUICHI!!*~*~*