Warrior K

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 12 2012, 01:50 AM #1

I had to!! K came to me and told me to draw him like a fierce warrior XD! So I tried. And it took me a really really long time to figure it out. I drew this pic in pencil about 4 years ago. Cause I wanted to *shrug*

This pic kind of inspired me to write a fanfic in which this scene is portrayed, although K is not wearing all these bangles in the story exactly. That's because I drew this pic before I ever thought of writing that fic.

But for the pic the arm band and dagger etc stayed. I dunno if you can tell.. but it you look at the pic in large format, K's got a nipple ring :P

It's a really big pic so I had to post the direct link.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1sy3ib.jpg

Troutybean
Advanced Member
Troutybean
Advanced Member

Oct 15 2012, 11:28 PM #2

OOOH! I love it K-san. He looks fierce and hot and well....that nipple ring just sends me!!

You did an amazing job with the coloring. I am in awe.

I love the shading.and his eyes are so expressive.

Thanks fo sharing that with us.

:wub:

Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member
Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member

Apr 28 2013, 01:49 AM #3

Tumblr Fanart

K-san! I found some tumblr Hiro fanart based on one of your older fanfictions. Awwww. <3 You have fangirls. So cute.

I had to share. xD

I saw the words "KxHiro" and "Ayame" and once I clicked on the link and saw "Canadian" I knew that was our Magnum man they were talking about. xD

You iz loved. <3 Too cute.

&#124;&#124;Sugur&#124;&#124;

Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member
Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member

Apr 28 2013, 01:51 AM #4

Also, you know its been awhile since you logged on when you forget your username as easy as you all made it to remember. (-_-;) For shame.