Video Games

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 14 2005, 07:25 PM #1

I'm a huge video game fan. I love RPG's mostly but I'm a fanatic for Dynasty Warriors (I really could talk all day about this game) or shoot em up games too and strategy games like Navy Seals and Dynasty Tactics.

I guess if I were list my top 5 it'd be this:

1. Suikoden
2. Tales of Symphonia
3. Dynasty Warriors
4. Final Fantasy(all games)
5. Bust A Move

Note: The first three if I could would place them all at number 1 lol

Silvermagess
Silvermagess

Oct 14 2005, 08:36 PM #2

Before I was into anime, video games were my life, especially rpgs.

Favorites include:

1. Final Fantasy Series
2. Final Fantsay Tactics (I kinda consider them a little different from regular final fantasy)
3. Suikoden Series, especially number 2.
4. Xenosaga and Xenogears
5. Breath of Fire series
6. Lunar.
7. Wild ARMS

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 14 2005, 08:49 PM #3

Oh yes Lunar was a awesome game too! I both games and of course Suikoden two is the all time best Suikoden. Who didn't love Flik!

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Oct 15 2005, 11:10 PM #4

I'm a final fantasy addict myself. My favourites were FF7 and FF10. I have to say that i thought FFX-2 and FF11 sucks mass amounts of balls though.

I also enjoy playing MMORPGs so far i have played

Ragnarok online
Star Wars Galaxies
Everquest 2
World of Warcraft
Final Fantasy 11

Tohma Seguchi
Tohma Seguchi

Dec 6 2005, 07:00 PM #5

well K-san, Flik is in the first game as well ^^ But for me, it would have to be:

1 Suikoden, of course, its my obsession after all ^.~
2 Xenogears, I looooove this game, I don't care for Xenosaga too much <_< not until they decide to remake Xenogears (episode V I do belive)
3 Final Fantasy Tactics
4 Rest of Final Fantasy series; except X and X2 I HATED those games with a PASSION
5 Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (aka: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
6 Rhapsody: A musical Adventure, come one, Prince Ferdinand is hot ^.^
7 Star Ocean series
8 Lunar series
9 Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

there are more though... just can't think of them ~~;;;

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Dec 6 2005, 08:04 PM #6

Tohma Seguchi @ Dec 6 2005, 03:00 PM wrote: well K-san, Flik is in the first game as well ^^ But for me, it would have to be:
OH yes I remember Flik was in the first one but he's cuter in #2 :P Whoa is the angsty Flik hehe...Although I really wanted to smack Nina *snerks*

*slaps her anyways* gods the felt good!

Actually there are more lovely boys in all Suikodens then I can begin to start naming lol It would take awhile ne?

Tohma Seguchi
Tohma Seguchi

Dec 6 2005, 11:09 PM #7

very long LONG while to name all the hot pretty men of Suiko-land.... OMG I can make a theme park and name it Suiko-Land ^.^ that would be neat. And I do not blaim you *stabs Nina* I didn't like her either.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Dec 7 2005, 05:54 AM #8

Tohma Seguchi @ Dec 6 2005, 07:09 PM wrote: very long LONG while to name all the hot pretty men of Suiko-land.... OMG I can make a theme park and name it Suiko-Land ^.^ that would be neat. And I do not blaim you *stabs Nina* I didn't like her either.
Yay Suiko-Land ^___^ Gods that'd be cool! OHH and I saw Suikoden Tactics today ..I was SO tempted to buy it. But I couldn't I had to get other Christmas presents and not shop for myself :P

You said you have this Tohma? Is it any good Suiko Tactics?

PSDOL
Advanced Member
PSDOL
Advanced Member

Dec 8 2005, 11:50 AM #9

right now playing ff7 its very cool :dance:
<center></center>
<center></center>
<center>my forum</center>

Pink Plushie
Forum Lord
Pink Plushie
Forum Lord

Dec 8 2005, 09:39 PM #10

I've been playing Fire Emblem 7 - slashtastic! Kent/Sain, Hector/Eliwood - Hector lubs his friend!

Read and recommend good Gravi fics

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Dec 8 2005, 10:28 PM #11

Pink Plushie @ Dec 8 2005, 05:39 PM wrote: I've been playing Fire Emblem 7 - slashtastic! Kent/Sain, Hector/Eliwood - Hector lubs his friend!
Mmm yes..Matthew and Guy! I just have to they are my favourite Fire Emblem pair alongside Kent and Sain. Doesn't Sain make you think a little of Zelos? Like in terms of trying to be a womanizer lmao!

Futch
Forum Lord
Futch
Forum Lord

Dec 10 2005, 12:29 PM #12

Mr. K @ Dec 7 2005, 12:54 AM wrote:
Tohma Seguchi @ Dec 6 2005, 07:09 PM wrote: very long LONG while to name all the hot pretty men of Suiko-land.... OMG I can make a theme park and name it Suiko-Land ^.^ that would be neat. And I do not blaim you *stabs Nina* I didn't like her either.
Yay Suiko-Land ^___^ Gods that'd be cool! OHH and I saw Suikoden Tactics today ..I was SO tempted to buy it. But I couldn't I had to get other Christmas presents and not shop for myself :P

You said you have this Tohma? Is it any good Suiko Tactics?
Suikoden Tactics (aka Rhapsodia) Is funny, it first takes place years before Suikoden IV, you get to see lil Snowe and Hero IV, they're so cute, but then it takes place after IV, Hero IV (Khandel ^^;; ) is funny in it. But nonetheless its a good game

"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp" ~ Luca Blight
Check it out!

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Dec 10 2005, 12:38 PM #13

*has never played suikoden*

I think i'm going to have to go out and buy these games if they are a good as you all say ^^

Has anyone played any of the Jak and Daxter game? I LOVE Jak and Daxter, the first game was fairly easy but super fun to play, the second and third where freaking great (biiig guns!), we have JakX at work to rent, its a Jak racing game, heard its not that great but i'm gonna give it a go anyway since i enjoyed the racing parts of the 2nd and 3rd game.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Dec 11 2005, 07:07 AM #14

Michael:
I think I definitly need to get Suiko Tactics ^^ You know they should make a Tactics with some off the older characters..don't they realize that would sell like mad?!!

Sakano:
I never played Jax and Daxter but I seen the ads. I dunno but they just aren't my sorta game. I have played Crash but I only like the racing levels where you have to get the best time ^^; Or when you get to be the girl and ride the tiger ..soo cute!

Futch
Forum Lord
Futch
Forum Lord

Dec 11 2005, 01:39 PM #15

well the tactics game that they made was to continue the story they left off with SIV and to prepare you for when V comes out. But yes, a tactics of 1 or 2 woudl be awsome

"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp" ~ Luca Blight
Check it out!