Vegas Thoughts

Shuichi Shindou
Forum Ruler

Apr 7 2011, 04:01 AM #1

A tour in Vegas. Now that was huge~ and no matter what, Shuichi was determined to make sure that he and Bad Luck made a HUGE impression too. But he had it. The greatest idea ever to hit music-kind! As all Shuichi ideas were. All he had to do now was meet the bandmates.

Feeling a little exhausted from his haste, he stopped in front of the NG building only when he felt a vibration in his backpocket.

It was a text from Suguru saying to let him know when they were there. But Shuichi could tell they were short one still. He looked about and didn't see Hiro's motorcycle in its usual spot. Guess they were down one bandmate. Hurry Hiro, he thought. He hoped Hiro would get there soon he was so excted to get their promotions started, he could barely contain himself!

Rushing up the stairs like there was no tomorrow, Shuichi headed to where one of the open rooms were. Shuichi didn't need elevators. Or a car for that matter, his quick legs got the job done.

Figuring he knew where Suguru would be he made his way into door and headed inside. Wrapped around his arm was a big white rolled up paper and Shuichi's hair was dyed a colorful deep green. He grinned.

Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord
Hiro Nakano
Forum Lord

Apr 10 2011, 11:59 PM #2

Hiro rolled his bike into its usual spot and removed his helmet, shaking free the mass of red that fell about his shoulders and down his back. Carrying the helmet in his hand, Hiro took the elevator up from the garage to the conference room floor. After checking the occupant rosters and poking his head through the doors of the empty conference rooms he passed, he finally spotted his formerly "pinkified" best friend. Walking in and setting his helmet on the table, Hiro frisked Shuichi for a secret Pocky stash, then sat in a chair, propping his long, lean legs up against the table's thick mahogany surface.

"Hey there, Lucky Charms!" Hiro said, eyeing Shu's green 'do'. "I didn't know you were Japanese Irish!"'

Looking around and noticing they were one short, Hiro whipped out his cell to see if Suguru had called.

"Did you let 'Ru-kun know we're here yet?" he asked, checking his messages.

"Any ideas on what to do about the promotion yet, Greeny?"

Hiro ran a many silver-ringed hand through his hair, then stopped short and stared at Shuichi.

"You know...before you answer that, can I just ask is it weird that it seems like I haven't seen you in like five years?"
Redheads do it better!

Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member
Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member

Apr 17 2011, 04:40 AM #3

He was right in the building. RIGHT there. It barely seemed like asking much to be called when the group had been assembled. Still, Suguru had a feeling given the excited tone of Shuichi’s text that such a request would be neglected, so he made his way downstairs after about an hour had passed.

Carrying a large handful of items the final member of BAD LUCK appeared at the conference room doorway, using his elbow to leverage the handle enough to enter.

Fujisaki was armed and he was looking rather focused as he made his way into the room. He spotted Nakano-san and what he initially thought was the reflecting image of a newly installed conference room fun-house mirror. Unfortunately, he soon realized... this was simply his singer.

Ah. Well, then. He could only imagine what this was about…

Fujisaki stared momentarily at the previously pink-haired male standing across the table from him. His head could do nothing but shake at the sight of him.

Sighing softly, Suguru placed the last of his things down. Despite his bewilderment, the keyboardist managed to compose his features as he settled down onto the conference room chair.

“They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, Shindou-san… so I shall choose to be honored by your current image adjustment as opposed to being concerned.”

Fujisaki spoke as he organized his laptop and folders into a more acceptable configuration on the desk.

“I will however make clear that if your idea is to go for a larger shock value than ASK, and you believe that twin fan-service is the way to go, I would chose a hair-color of the red variety as I’m personally not interested in participating in that sort of a marketing campaign.”

Shuichi Shindou
Forum Ruler

Apr 24 2011, 08:09 PM #4

Shuichi waved a friendly greeting to Hiro as he made his way in. He flinched a little in surprise when he felt a hand reach down a little too close to comfort in his shortes, and he frowned when his best bud stole his very last piece of pocky. He was saving that you know. Shuichi didn't need to say his disapproval, he simply gave the facial expression and knew Hiro could read him like a book.

He chuckled and played off the comments Hiro had of him, waving his hand up and down and smiling. "Oh Hiro.." He would understand soon. But "gee now that you say that it does seem like its been a while huh?" He nervously laughed and put a hand behind his head and then sticking his tongue out ever so slightly. Suddenly Suguru walked in, he smiled and their meeting was now good to go.

"haha no no Suguru," he shook his head "check this out!"

He unveiled his scroll by spreading it out over the whiteboard behind him. It was poster full of colors, flavors, and the titling to a worldwide famous company.

"THIS," he pointed with a cane "is Bad Luck's super awesome fantastic strategy for promotion that will put up at the top yeah!!

He let his bandmates stare at the pictures and take it in for a moment as he stayed in the front room in his proud pose: snickering widely, his hands on his hips, legs about a width apart.

"this is a surefire way to get everyone involved without and we'll even KICK those ASK guys' butt!" he clenched a fist in front of him revved up, a firey smile on his face.

He pressed "play" on the radio in front of him and suddenly a eerie little melody started to play. Shuichi then started doing a little "dance" that looked more like he was bouncing his torso up and down and made his way in front of his bandmates. "What do you think?" he asked, still dancing.

Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member
Suguru Fujisaki
Advanced Member

Jun 15 2011, 03:08 AM #5

A skeptical Suguru stared as the rolled photo appeared behind the overly energetic male to his left. A dark green eyebrow arched as his eyes followed the unwinding paper as the full poster came into view. What in the world could have the boy so excited… that it ended in him accomplishing something within a given deadline and inspired such an image change?

He had to admit his curiosity was getting the better of him. The younger boy winced as the cane smacked against the board, opening his eyes to take in the blown-up poster board dangling from the conference room white board. After a brief pause, Fuji cleared his throat.

“I have to admit that I’m rather impressed, Shindou-san…”, the boy began as he began his assessment of the colorful display in front of him. This was -actually- a clever idea. Eye catching, tasteful, familiar, AND it could surprisingly be tied into an interesting promotional idea. He wondered the similar hair-color sparked a similar work-drive... or if this had anything to do with having too much free time in his lover’s absence. Either way, he’d take it.

“My only complaint is… if the green-hair is intended for what I think it is, I will go and dye mine this instant as I refuse to parade around in such a ridiculous attire.”, he said with a sigh as he crossed his hands over his chest.

How embarrassing. And blown up for all of Japan to see, no less! Though with a theme like that... what -exactly- would be considered the most dignified costume?

Perhaps he should just accept that it was far too late to concern himself with worrying about being considered a serious musician. Too many incidents with this bunch likely helped that boat to pass some time ago. (- _ -;) Eying the embodiment of his current mental musing, Suguru sighed as the boy danced around aimlessly.

Fine.

He would endure it. And at the mention of ASK, he recalled he would also choose to endure what new Taki nicknames would result with gracious humor.

Sugi supposed he should just be contented the boy was revved up at this point when there was so much work to be done with so little time. Really, it was a blessing in disguise... though he did shoot Hiro a hopeful glance that he would somehow use his magical "best-friend abilities" to reign 'the blessing' in just a tad so they might continue more constructive discussion.