TV Shows

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Apr 27 2006, 12:09 AM #1

I just realized we have no topic for TV shows. What are your favs and if you want discuss them here ^^

My fav shows right now...when I even watch TV is Lost, Iron Chef(Both version are gravy!), ER, 24, Third Watch, Seinfeld (LOVES), Real life in the ER..gah that show is so addicting XD And I used to watch OC...but this season blows ^^;;

Some older shows I like are Highlander (Omgosh Adrian Paul and the swords LOVES), Xena :P Love kickass chicks! Chicago Hope...I swear I really am a medical drama whore lol, hmm there are so many gah my mind is turned to fluff. Oh Red Drawf the british comedy lol! Everyone should watch it or your just a Smeghead :P Oh and the older cartoons...Transformers! Omg I loved them lol. Carebears :P and Looney Tunes lol There are so many more but those are the first ones that pop up.

Here is Talkie Toaster from Red Dward that I did lol:

Hmm I can't think of anymore at the moment.

And LOST? Yuki I know you watch it..but anyone else? Does anyone have a theory about that show they want to share?

I have one...my mom and I thought that maybe everyone is dead and in a coma. And when some dies or disappears off the island they have woken up from the coma. That could explain why certain peeps..I don't want to spoil things can do things like walk again, make babies again and no longer have cancer....because they are not really there! Hmmm anyone want to add some thought to this? I'd love to discuss it!

Ravage McCill
Forum Lord

Apr 27 2006, 12:23 AM #2

*laughing* I am toast therefore I am! *huggle* I love the Red Dwarf! *unfortuantly has only six episodes* I know I've talk to you about this before but what the hell, it's a great show. Let's see... I like Soap... and most British Comedies. Quite a few cartoons as well ^^ Thanks for starting this ^^
Oh Star Trek and the Flying Circus!!!!!! Of course!!!!!!
Bite me and see what happens...

Aiko
Aiko

Apr 27 2006, 12:31 AM #3

Current shows that I like: Doctor Who, Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Ghost Hunters, NCIS, House and Good Eats. I don't watch much television all that often. There's a few shows that I watch regularly and it takes alot to drag me away from them while they are on.

Highlander was a great show. I loved Methos. SeaQuest, Deep Space Nine and The Next Generation were good shows. I was a major Trek fan when I was younger. I'm a big fan of fantasy, sci-fiction and fact based shows. Four of my favorite channels are History, Discovery, Court TV and National Geographic.

If you like medical shows, I highly recommend House. It's alot like ER but at the same time, it's more realistic. The lead character is a doctor with a very bad attitude. He likes to piss people off whenever he can and he doesn't believe in bedside manner.

American cartoons have really gone downhill over the past ten or so years. I remember the good ones like Transformers, Scooby Doo, Care Bears and many others that I enjoyed in my childhood. The only current American created cartoon that I can claim to actually enjoy is Avatar: The Last Airbender. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the animation not to mention the storyline was original and engrossing.

I feel the same about American comics nowadays. The last one that I adored was Young Justice. The drawing style was beautiful and the story kept my attention. I'm not a fan of comics where the people are all deformed especially if their heads are bigger then their bodies.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Apr 27 2006, 02:29 AM #4

Rage @ Apr 26 2006, 08:23 PM wrote: *laughing* I am toast therefore I am! *huggle* I love the Red Dwarf! *unfortuantly has only six episodes*
HAHA that toaster is lucky no one shoots it. I swear I would XD Aww only six episodes..I have the entire series, its fantastic. I wonder which ones do you have, are they random or is it one season..which one?

You gotta see the one where Lister finds his female self and then finds out he's pregnant in that opposite world LOL Man that is funny and Rimmer's other female self...its scary 0.0 LOL

Backwards World: *spits drink back in glass and pays for it* :P Love this show!

Aiko:

You like the sci-fi...kudos, sci-fi rocks...although I'm not a huge fan of Star Trek. Only watched the Next Generation but everything else after that meh. And yeah there is a bunch of new medical drama's but I have a hard time watching all these shows. Like you I need to dragged off to watch TV sometimes XD

And yes History, Discovery are great channels ^^ I catch old war movies on History which i happen to love. But I also like Bravo and Show Case. They play the kinky stuff and Sex in the City :P LOVE Sex in the City I forgot to add that show!

But yes American cartoons I have gone away from. I adore anime much more now.

Aiko
Aiko

Apr 27 2006, 02:36 AM #5

*laughs* Out of the Star Trek shows, I preferred TNG and DS9. Grew up on both of those. The rest I kept my distance from. As for House, it's actually been out for about two/three years now. What I like about it so much is that the characters struggle to find what the disease/illness is. They don't walk off camera and come back with the sudden knowledge to save the people.

I love my history shows. Right now I have National Geographic on, they're talking about Rome and how it influenced the modern world. Not really a fan of sitcoms. ^^ I find them boring. Rather watch things about the real world or sci-fi.

You should watch Avatar. It's one of the best American cartoons to come out in the past ten years. The quality of that cartoon is on the same level as Vision of Escaflowne.

lolabye
lolabye

May 12 2006, 02:56 PM #6

Ooo Seinfield is great. I like to watch Wrestling (WWE), Sagwa, Gravitation, Descendants of Darkness, and anything dealing with Haunted places, the Occult, Travel, and History.
K & Hiro

FOREVER!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

May 13 2006, 12:11 AM #7

Yes Seinfeld cheers me up no matter what mood I'm in, they are so silly ^^ And WWE eh. Haha, I used to love that stuff when it was WWF XD Haven't kept track of all the new things except I have a bunch of music by Chris Jerhico, like King of My World haha...its pretty good ^^ At one time I belonged to a WWE board on Gamefaqs, its a long story as to why I ended up there lol...but it was fun bashing the boys with chairs :P

And isn't Travel shows great ^^ I love Pilot Guides...man they go to such interesting places! I envy those travelers that get paid to visit all those cool places ^^

Ravage McCill
Forum Lord

May 13 2006, 02:09 AM #8

K-san! I GOT MORE RED DWARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh this is so AWESOME! *squeal* Yeah I loved the Backwards episode... Rimmer is just telling the replacement android to smeg off. ^^ It's funny. You are so lucky! >< *wants more* I can't wait until the next Season of Soap comes out.
Bite me and see what happens...

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

May 13 2006, 06:25 PM #9

Ohh YAY! So you got to see the backward episode...I think it's one of my favourites ^^ The bar fight with Rimmer was hilarious! Its too bad YSI is such an ass these days, or I could have uploaded all the Red Dwarfs for you ^^;

Glad you enjoyed the new stuff tho :lol:

Sleepless Beauty
Advanced Member
Sleepless Beauty
Advanced Member

May 28 2006, 10:02 PM #10

I only watch Utaban, hey hey hey and all those other stuff you find on youtube with lots of hyde and Gackt ¢¾
sotto dakishimete zutto tsukamaete motto kokoro made kowasu you ni

Hiroshi Nakano
Hiroshi Nakano

May 29 2006, 03:00 AM #11

I'm addicted to House. zomg, I have a recent show! *just realized that x3* all my favorite shows ended about 4 or more years ago haha..I loved Walker Texas Ranger *shot* x3

Kasimer Kade
Forum Ruler
Kasimer Kade
Forum Ruler

May 29 2006, 07:41 AM #12

*giggles at the Walker Texas Ranger thing* I like Xena, she's pretty kick ass.

LustrousJade
Advanced Member
LustrousJade
Advanced Member

Jun 3 2006, 04:07 PM #13

I personally love Gokusen (live action), Full House (K-drama), the first season of Smallville and Roswell. Gotta love those hot aliens. ^^
Give me love.
Lots and lots of it.
<3

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jun 3 2006, 07:43 PM #14

I used to watch Texas Ranger like 4 or more years ago, but those Chuck Norris movies RAWK! But I don't see it on my TV anymore. And Xena yes! And Hercules and Sinbad >.> Yeah I used to like these shows a lot :P

Smallville was really awesome until like the third season, then things just got dumb ^^;; I can't watch it anymore...and sorry Jade but Full House *shoots self* XD my ex used to love that show and I dunno it just bugs me lol

LustrousJade
Advanced Member
LustrousJade
Advanced Member

Jun 4 2006, 03:49 PM #15

Waahhh! I love Xena too and Sinbad and Hercules! My sister and I never figured how Xena could shout like that. It was just too unnatural. ^^;

The music in Full House was so cute. XD But no matter how much effort I put into it, I just can't remember Korean names. ^^

Oh I used to watch Charmed too...witch magic never gets old.
Give me love.
Lots and lots of it.
<3