Trigger Happy Men and Boys

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Feb 22 2009, 07:58 AM #1

It was just to stuffy to stay in the apartment when it was such a nice day outside.

And K was with Michael and Ark.

Finally, after getting Michael settled, he dragged them both to the park. Michael didn't know it yet, but Ark was going to be his new bodyguard a.k.a babysitter.

And Ark had come to Japan with flying colours! He'd really came in for him this time. K knew he owed Ark bigtime..but he thought it was fair ante after all the time Ark got to spend with his ex-wife, Judy. Pfff! It made K terribly jealous at the time...Ark saw more of her than he did! But in the end his best friend came when he called...ok, begged, but he came nonetheless.

Now that Ark had blackmail material on him, he would have to be nice. He'd let Ark win a few extra hands of rock, scissors, paper...he'd treat him and Michael to kakigori...it's a snow cone! It comes in all kinds of flavours and besides that...there was a playground here for Michael to play on.

Michael was getting to be a big boy, eight years old and growing everyday. K was the proud dad, he reveled in it. His son was staying with him now...how much better does life get? K's thoughts drifted off to bedding Hiro just then...well, now THAT would make life perfect.

"So, Michael you're going to have to start school soon, and this big gorilla guy, his name is Ark, he's going to watch you when daddy can't, ok?" K told the boy.

K grinned at Ark impishly.

"You're still cool with this, right? Watching Michael for me?" K asked Ark, "I'll toss in a tub of chocolate mint ice cream every week, too."

Ark Narsevich
Forum Lord

Feb 22 2009, 09:39 AM #2

Ark was having a good day. First the open house and now a day at the park with his best friend and Michael. It couldn't get much better than this. Michael seemed to have grown up some in the time since he had left the states, he was definitely getting taller.

"So, Michael you're going to have to start school soon, and this big gorilla guy, his name is Ark, he's going to watch you when daddy can't, ok?"

Ark rolled his eyes at K's imp grin. Really, introducing him to the boy Judy had had him babysit so many times. Sometimes K could be so odd.

"Yeah and we'll do all sorts of fun things and not let him join the club, right Michael?" He smiled, his tone lightly joking. Michael was a good kid. Of course he was, he was K's son.

"You're still cool with this, right? Watching Michael for me?" "I'll toss in a tub of chocolate mint ice cream every week, too."[/]

"Of course I'm fine with it K, Michael is a cool kid..." Ark smiled at Michael and then his mind dropped all other thoughts after the last statement. Mint chocolate... his major weakness... every week? He really hoped K wasn't joking. He loved that ice cream. He'd have to be careful not to eat too much of it. He did need to stay in shape still.

"Isn't that right Michael? I vote we make K get us some of that kakigori he promised us now. I think I saw some swings over there..." Ark grinned at K. He never forgot free food and he was in a far better mood than usual today, it was making the nice day even better.
My gun is bigger than your gun...

Michael
Michael

Feb 22 2009, 03:44 PM #3

Michael Looked at his father, clutcing his hand, watching the emotions spead quickly across his face. He didn't really understand much that they talked about but he knew Ark was going to still watch him.
"Yeah and we'll do all sorts of fun things and not let him join the club, right Michael?"
He smiled and nodded he waved his arms in a lazy fashion, he wore a Hamtaro hoddie that had ears and tail, jeans and boots, beacause t rained last night.
"Isn't that right Michael? I vote we make K get us some of that kakigori he promised us now. I think I saw some swings over there..."
"yep-ep, PAPA! can we get some kakigori now please?" He gave huge puppy dog eyes before looking at both his baby-sitter and his papa asking "will you swing with me?"
(sorry if it's tiny, I don't usally rp more then 3 small paragraphs, I'll get better probably)
Micheal W's Birthday is March 17!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Feb 23 2009, 05:24 PM #4

"Yeah and we'll do all sorts of fun things and not let him join the club, right Michael?"

K sniffed. But he was only acting, he didn't mind if Ark and Michael had their little secrets. He expected nothing less.

He was happy to get confirmation of Ark's willingness to still watch Michael though, and he snickered at the glowing look on Ark's face at the mention of chocolate mint ice cream.

Everyone had a weakness.

They reminded him about the kakigori, "Coming right up, you guys go play on the swings that Ark mentioned and I'll join you in a minute." Teehee, K wandered off to the kakigori stand and thought he would pay to see Ark frolicking on the swings *snort*

Life was too amusing sometimes.

K picked up three snow cones, all strawberry just to be safe, and returned to the playground. "Here you go." K handed Michael and Ark a cone and tested his own. Eeeyaa! Cold on the teeth, K felt the surge of pain go straight to his brain in the beginning of an ice cream headache. He chuckled, "Careful, don't bite it, coooold," K advised.

Then he eyed an empty swing and hurried to claim it. "After we eat our snow cones lets see who can swing the highest!" K winked at Ark in a silent invite to a little friendly competition.

"But I'm sure Michael will kick our asses!" K made a face, oops he just swore in front of Michael. "I mean butts..."

Ark Narsevich
Forum Lord

Feb 25 2009, 01:30 AM #5

"Coming right up, you guys go play on the swings that Ark mentioned and I'll join you in a minute." ... "Careful, don't bite it, coooold,"

Ark gave K a look as he took the strawberry snow cone. He wasn't really expecting Ark to swing was he? "Most children are smart enough not to bit into their ice, K," Ark taunted, smirking slightly with pleased amusement at the other man's pain.

"After we eat our snow cones lets see who can swing the highest!" ... "But I'm sure Michael will kick our asses!" ... "I mean butts..."

"That's a dollar for the jar, K," Ark chided,grinning slightly. Ok so maybe he was actually considering the swings. Well if K could swing Ark could, there was no way he was going to let the blond show him up.

"You can beat him any day, can't you Michael?" He asked the boy with a smile. "We'll show that big heavy bad boy what champion swingers can do won't we!" he chuckled with amusement, grinning over at K on the swing. Honestly he sometimes wondered how his best friend survived in the 'real world', he was such a kid some times.

"That reminds me. I think I found a place finally, you should check it out with me later this week, K. You know the area better than I do. Though I'll miss your cooking." The last part was said somewhat wistfully. Ark really didn't look forward to cooking for himself again.
My gun is bigger than your gun...

Michael
Michael

Feb 25 2009, 01:58 AM #6

He smiled as he got the strawberry cone, he tooked nibbels out of it, heading his father's words. Ouchie!" He hissed fanning his teeth with quick hand movements, panting. "He looked at the swings and at papa and Ark and said "You guyss 'll win, your legs are LONGER!" He sniffed waving his freehand back to nibbling his cone.
"That's a dollar for the jar, K,"
"Do I get the dollar?" he asked smiling innocently, don't look at him like that, he wanted to but something from the dollar store....
He inhaled the rest of his kakigori, waving his mouth breathing deeply before smiling, and saying in a voice he know neither adult could resist wiht JUST the right words.
"Let's race to the swings, last one there has to buy me a puppy!" He giggled, of course HE wasn't going ot buy himself a puppy! so he HAD to win. "Don't go slow just for my sake!" He smiled. Spreading his legs in the racing pose.
Micheal W's Birthday is March 17!