Ryuichi's Picture-Stories

Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Dec 21 2012, 10:54 PM #1

As many of you know, I have Gravitation Ball-Jointed Dolls. Since I also write Gravitation fanfiction, I decided to combine my fanfiction with pics of my Gravitation BJDs. :D I hope you all don't mind if I experiment with this combination. :blush:

So, I present the first story. I hope you like my Yule present...and I'm glad that the world didn't end today. :spin:

Ryuichi
*~*~*~*~*

Track One
Title: Seijin no Hi
Series: Gravitation
Summary: A stranger waits in the darkness....
Rating: Older Teen
Warnings: Slight adult themes

He walked out of the concert hall, sweat and glitter still evident upon his face. The high he normally got from performing in front of thousands of screaming fans faded slowly away as he took a drink from his juice bottle. Still wearing his concert outfit, Sakuma Ryuichi gazed off into the night sky.

A shadow detached itself from the side of the building. Watching the rock star for a long moment, the shadow smiled before shoving cold hands into jacket pockets and walking forward.

A slight scraping sound on the concrete alerted Ryuichi that he was no longer alone under the stars. Pretending not to have heard it, he continued gazing upward as the sound of footsteps drew closer.

“I could have my bodyguards here at a moment's notice,” he said offhandedly, causing the footsteps to stop just outside of the circle of light cast by the bulb over the stage door.

“If you did that, then how could I ask you out?” a deep voice replied, sounding more like a statement than a query.

Surprised at the familiar yet unfamiliar voice, the consummate performer showed no outward sign of recognition. “True, but how do you know that I would accept such an offer?”

“Because I know that you have been waiting for this day,” the voice replied. “Why else would you hold a solo concert in Kyoto in December? On this date? You never have before. I would know if you had.”

“Does that mean that you were stalking me...or that I was stalking you?” Ryuichi asked, finally turning to gaze at his visitor, watching as he walked forward and stopped just inside of the ring of light

“I guess it means that we were stalking each other,” Uesugi Tatsuha said in a low voice as he took his hands out of his pockets to light a cigarette.

Ryuichi watched as Tatsuha blew out a column of smoke, his sapphire eyes looking up and down appreciatively as the now twenty year old walked into the light.

Having lost the gawky lankiness of a teen, the black-haired man had grown a few inches taller and filled out in the time since they had last seen each other. The well-worn 'Nittle Grasper 4 EVER' t-shirt Tatsuha's older sister Mika had given him as a Christmas gift years ago now barely made it to his navel.

Taut stomach muscles made the Rock God take another drink in order to wet his now parched mouth.

A new black motorcycle jacket only served to accentuate Tatsuha's broader shoulders as the younger man's gaze rose to meet his. An unconscious shiver, not produced by the cold night air, ran down the vocalist's spine as blue eyes met black.

“I see you got a new motorcycle jacket. What happened to the old one?” Ryuichi asked in an attempt to hide his pleasure at the younger man's mature body.

“I outgrew it. Sis got me this one for my birthday today,” Tatsuha's deeper, more resonate voice answered as he inhaled again.

The glowing tip of the cigarette caught the singer's eye for a moment before he turned away and smiled.

“I'm glad I came,” Ryuichi said to the night sky.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsuzuku
(To Be Continued)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N:

Seijin no Hi is a Japanese holiday held on the second Monday of January. It recognizes those who have reached the age of 20 and can now be legally treated as adults. Turning 20 in Japan is similar to turning 21 in the United States.

Coming of Age Day
*~*~*SUPER-GENIUS VOCALIST SAKUMA RYUICHI!!*~*~*

Troutybean
Advanced Member
Troutybean
Advanced Member

Dec 22 2012, 03:40 PM #2

Wow! What a fun and creative idea, Ryu! I love it!
The dolls are fabulous. It is amazing how expressive they can be.
I love the clothes and the accessories....Very cool indeed.
The story is very cute ! I cant wait to see more!

Thank you fo sharing this!

Happy Solstice! :D

Sakuma Ryuichi
Forum Ruler

Dec 27 2012, 05:58 AM #3

Troutybean @ Dec 22 2012, 10:40 AM wrote: Wow! What a fun and creative idea, Ryu! I love it!
The dolls are fabulous. It is amazing how expressive they can be.
I love the clothes and the accessories....Very cool indeed.
The story is very cute ! I cant wait to see more!

Thank you fo sharing this!

Happy Solstice! :D
Domo Arigato, Beany-chan! *is flattered* It was a lot of work (and money) getting the guys to look like themselves, and those are old pics, so their faces have been repainted since these were taken, nearly a year ago. I had to wait until Tatsuha's birthday to post this story!

I'll be posting others, don't you worry! ^_^

and I hope that everyone had a happy holiday! I'm glad the world didn't end, :spontaneous: it would have ruined my story! :hockeysmile:

Ryuichi
*~*~*SUPER-GENIUS VOCALIST SAKUMA RYUICHI!!*~*~*

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Feb 26 2013, 02:40 PM #4

I LOVE the idea of a picture story! It's almost too bad there isn't a site that allows for picture fanfiction. That'd be pretty wild.

Cute story. I hope you continued it?

Thanks for sharing!

Gomen! For not commenting on this earlier. Arigato

Seguchi Mika
Forum Lord
Seguchi Mika
Forum Lord

Feb 27 2013, 02:45 AM #5

That's a great story Ryu-chan. Please continue it.. I like seeing Tatsuha like that. It's probably the most docile Tatsuha has ever been! lol