Remixes

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 13 2006, 05:38 AM #1

Alright I decided to go all out and upload each volume of the Remixes ^^ Please let me know if a link does not work and I'll fix it ^^ I'm using MedaiFire. NOTE: Files normally expire when they are not used over a certain period of time, keep this in mind.

Reminder! Not all the Remixes are translated. I have up to Volume 1-8 and Volume 10 of the translated volumes. The rest are still Raw(in Japanese). If there are any handy people out there that would like to translate, I'd offer my services of fixing the pages on Photoshop ^^

Reminder! these files are zipped or in Rar format so you may need a program to unzip them.

Pairings Summary in each Volume

= Uke
= Seme

- Vol. 1: Yuki x Shuichi - a little daydream by Hiro of him taking Shuichi as well.
- Vol. 2: Tatsuha x Ryuichi - kawaii! Ryuichi is adorable in this one.
- Vol. 3: Tatsuha/Yuki x Shuichi - Tatsuha and Yuki both taking Shuichi.
- Vol. 4: Hiro x Shuichi - a little bit of Yuki[S} x Shuichi, mostly Hiro and Shuichi.
- Vol. 5: Tatsuha x Yuki - the ONLY one where Yuki is the uke, Seguchi makes an appearance as well.
- Vol. 6: Tatsuha x Ryuichi - nice surprise ending ...
- Vol. 7: K[S} x Hiro, Yuuzi x Hiro
- Vol. 8: Yuki[S] x Shuichi[U], group scene involving Hiro, Yuuzi, K and Shuichi[U]
- Vol. 8.5: K x ARK (they trade seme/uke roles throughout)
- Vol. 9: {ASK only} Ma-kun[S] x Taki[U] - short novel in this one.
- Vol. 10: {ASK only} Ma-kun[S] x Taki[U] - kind rough, Ken-chan[S] also participates a little.
- Vol. 11: K[S] x Hiro[U], Hiro x Yuuzi (they take turns being seme/uke)
- Vol. 12: Yuki x Shuichi

Remix 1
Remix 2
Remix 3
Remix 4
Remix 5
Remix 6
Remix 7
Remix 8
Remix 8.5
Remix 9
Remix 10
Remix 11
Remix 12

Help
Triple King
Gravi Remix White

Enjoy! Translated Page 43 From Vol 11

Note: Megamixes Panda and Kuma and Capybara can be found Here in the Megamix topic of the forum. Sorry if there are any confusions or repeats of certain pages in any of the Megamix stuffs.

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Jan 13 2006, 06:56 AM #2

K-san, you are a .... GODDESS!!! :party: I've been looking everywhere for the megamix. Its been a bit of gravitation doujinshi lore... that is until now!

*makes preparations for construction of your temple* And what oxen to virgin ratio sacfrices would appease you? Or how about I just muster up some hottie j-rockers from Japan? :P

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 13 2006, 07:59 PM #3

*blushes*

Thanks hun glad to make your day...night...breakfast XD!

Nah, no sacrifices necessary ^^ But those J-Rockers sound like a sweet deal!! You and I and them could party and watch Shining Collection video all night!

*drools*

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Jan 14 2006, 04:27 AM #4

Watch it?! Psh, yea right! We're gonna have them act it out, pyro and crazy outfits included!! :eatspopcorn: Now THAT would be entertainment worthy of a Goddess such as yourself. ^_^

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 14 2006, 04:58 AM #5

keriko @ Jan 13 2006, 11:27 PM wrote: Watch it?! Psh, yea right! We're gonna have them act it out, pyro and crazy outfits included!! :eatspopcorn: Now THAT would be entertainment worthy of a Goddess such as yourself. ^_^
Woman...I like how you think. Rawr!

*sits next to you and watches the boys entertain us*

*steals some of Keriko's popcorn*

Lovely night isn it?

kbey
kbey

Jan 17 2006, 11:34 PM #6

Thanks so much for the Remives-they're awesome! I've been wanting to read them for a while. Thanks again.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 18 2006, 12:24 AM #7

kbey @ Jan 17 2006, 06:34 PM wrote: Thanks so much for the Remives-they're awesome! I've been wanting to read them for a while. Thanks again.
You're very welcome ^^

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Jan 18 2006, 02:50 AM #8

It is a lovely night indeed. *watches entertainment unfold, doing our bidding*:devil:

*passes k-sama remix volume 5* Don't mind the drool spots, i couldn't help myself. ^_^

OOh volume 5 where yuki is a uke is delicious!! I've never seen him like that. OOh soo hott!!

K-sama where did you find all these??

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 18 2006, 03:39 AM #9

*sighs and watches with Keriko-san and takes remix vol 5*

Ohh no problem *ignores the drool* ^^ I only hope you don't mind a little of my own *drools* Oh yes Yuki uke--teehee that rhymes--is most welcoming B)

Although I must say I also love Remix vol 8 when Hiro gets his own after giving Shuichi "lessons" from Yuuji and K *snerks* what a bad boy >.>

*passes that to Keriko-san*

Well I found these just after I saw the Gravitation anime. I became smitten with it--I mean who can't is beyond me--and I heard about the remixes on LiveJournal from a girl that had the same favourite pairing as I did. That being HiroxK :P Well thats how I started writing the fanfiction for Gravi. I promised her a one-shot, that turned into a freaking novel of Hiro and K lol, and she gave me some remix pics of vol 7. It was only 3 pics but it was enough for me to go hunting the www lol! I found them all on a forum, that no longer works--so thank gawd I saved each page on my puter and saved them for all eternity LOL!

w00t! the history of my remix collection XD

keriko
Forum Ruler
keriko
Forum Ruler

Jan 19 2006, 05:31 AM #10

The glory of all the remix and also the history of your acquisition of it is that here they are a prized posession. I swear at times it seemed more likely to find Atlantis than to find an English translation of the most erotic yaoi doujinshi!

I think the great bit about the Remixes is that fact the original author of Gravitation did them so there's no weird drawing. Its so refreshing to see an mangaka (sp?) who wants to see her characters do dirty things. *remembers vol 5 and the newly acquired vol 7* Oooh that's the stuff of legends right there!

kumagoro_beam

Jan 19 2006, 06:27 AM #11

Thank you SO much Mr.K for uploading those! I've been searching for the remixes for so long == *starts buggy dance of joy* :dance:

Fuck off!

He's...his I guess o.O

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 20 2006, 12:25 AM #12

kumagoro_beam @ Jan 19 2006, 01:27 AM wrote: Thank you SO much Mr.K for uploading thoughs! I've been searching for the remixes for so long == *starts buggy dance of joy* :dance:
Awww you're very welcome Kumagoro ^____^

Urashima

Jan 21 2006, 05:04 PM #13

Ahhh~~~~ thank you very much~~~~~~~ >_< (hug Mr.K)

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 21 2006, 06:02 PM #14

Urashima @ Jan 21 2006, 12:04 PM wrote: Ahhh~~~~ thank you very much~~~~~~~ >_< (hug Mr.K)
YAY I got hugs ^^ *hugs Urashima* You're welcome hun, I hope you enjoy B)

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Mar 8 2006, 03:39 PM #15

Just to let you know, I've updated the Remix downloads (check the red writing at the bottom of my first post). I have added two new downloads of material that I didn't have before. The original Megamix I uploaded doesn't seem to be the real full version ^^; So now for those who would like to see the full thing, even tho it is still only like 5 pages...its 5 full pages. You'll see what I mean :P

Anyways there is a second download, I'm not sure where it belongs. It said that it was a Megamix as well from a doujin, so it's incomplete from what I gather. Anyways its amazing!! XD Incomplete or not lol. But hopefully the person will update and we can get the rest ^^