Non-Gravi Fiction

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jan 24 2006, 03:45 AM #1

I just realized there is no place for Non-Gravitaion Fanfiction XD So here you go. Post your other Fanfics or Fiction here. Don't be shy show us what you got! ^___^

I've written some other stories not just Gravitaiton. Before my life got taken over by Gravi I wrote a lot of Tales and even a Suikoden fic.

Title:Viva Las Vegas
Author: Shootingstar99
Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Rating: R
Pairing: ZelosxRegal
Summary: From Tales of Symphonia, set in a very AU location. Regal escape jail only to be rescued by Zelos. Zelos takes him back to Las Vegas and a whole story enfolds along with romance and a killer on the loose.

Title:When Three is not a Crowd
Author: Shootingstar99
Genre: Erotica
Rating: R!
Pairing: ZelosxRegalxOriginal Character Leon(Leon was the request made by someone that wanted to be paired with Regal and Zelos, he was my ex beta XD)
Summary: Tales of Symphonia. Sort of a continuation of Viva Las Vegas. Zelos and Regal go on a trip, camping to the Rockies and meet up with a very interesting young man. Two stories in this one.

Title: Tales of Mischief
Author: Fallingstar99 (my FF penname)
Genre: Humour
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: None *oh gasp* Well only hints about Kratos and Yuan XD
Summary: Tales of Symphonia. The gang get together after saving both worlds. There are only two parts so far. Extremely wacky stories of Mischief! First part is called "Don't forget your blue suede shoes" The second "Iron Wonder Chef Challenge"

Zellas
Forum God
Zellas
Forum God

Jun 26 2006, 11:05 PM #2

I'm trying my hand at some GacktJOB drabbles for the gacktJOB_fics community over at LJ. I have 2 drabbles written at the moment and i plan to write some more soon ^^

Zellys GacktJOB drabbles

Tatsuha U.
Tatsuha U.

Dec 15 2006, 05:24 AM #3

Title: Drenched in Water(incomplete)
Genre: Humour/Romance
Rating: M
Pairing: zexion/roxas, axel/demyx, marlixa/xaldin, and others

Title: Don't Mess With Wal-Mark Managers
Genre: Humour/Romance
Pairing: Axel/Leon

Title:
The Master of Seduction(incomplete)
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Sephiroth/Vincent

Title: Cloudy and the Chocolate Factory
Genre: Humor/Romance
Pairing: Cloud/Axel (continue from *don't mess with walmark managers*)

Title: Sephiroth's Revenge
Genre: General/Romance
Pairing: Sepiroth/Axel (continue from *cloudy and the chocolate factory*)

Title: Selphie's Plan
Genre: Humor/Romance
Pairing: Squall/Ivrine, Zell/Seifer

Title: Stray(incomplete)
Genre: Romance/Action/Adventure
Pairing: Sephiroth/Reno

Title: Love Me If You Dare(incomplete)
Genre: Romance/Humor
Pairing: Kratos/Zelos
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
thats all for now. i'll put more later. but these are not mine.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Apr 19 2010, 02:11 PM #4

Weee! I have written a Bleach fic ^^ If anyone is interested you can check it out on FF

Title: His Pride COMPLETE!
Pairing: Kuchiki Byakuya/ Kurosaki Ichigo
Rating: R or M or NC-17
Genre: Drama, Comedy and Romance.
Warnings: Ichigo and Byakuya smut (eventually)*grins*
Summary: Byakuya saves Ichigo from a near fatal attack and later finds himself on a mission to protect his pride. It all starts with a dream... Along the way they quickly discover they share a mutual predilection.

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Oct 1 2010, 01:30 AM #5

So about a month ago I was approached by a fellow Bleach fan...a fan I now consider a lovely new friend! <3 Her and I share the same love for Byakuya AND Senbonzakura. However, her favourite pair is Grimmjow and Byakuya. Mine is Byakuya and Ichigo.

She asked me if I would be interested in doing a trade. She would draw me fanart and I would write her a Grimm/Bya fic.

Well I FINALLY did! Thought of a really perfect setting for a lovely piece of CRACK! Grimm/Bya fic! And now I'm going to get my prize...a great fanart <3 Of course, I know I could draw the fanart, but that's not the point...this was really fun!

Never did a trade before. Never had someone ask me to write them a fic. I wasn't sure I could handle this kind of challenge, but YAY! I did.

If anyone is interested in reading some cracky Bleach fanfiction. You can read the one-shot.

Title: Going... Down?
Pairing: Grimmjow/Byakuya
Genre: AU, humorous crack, smut and dash of fluff.
Warnings: Lots of swearing thanks to Grimmjow. Also some really kinky sex... again, thanks to Grimmjow. HA!
Rating: M!
Summary: Byakuya gets trapped in an elevator with Grimmjow :P

Troutybean
Advanced Member
Troutybean
Advanced Member

Oct 5 2010, 11:49 AM #6

I think that you did an *amazing* job with this story!
Its really HOT! The little details are great...the sexy looks, the cologne....the way that you describe the hair and clothing...very sensual. Your writing talents amaze me.

And the humor! I know that I didn't get all of the references, but I loved the bit about the Seaweed Ambassador dvd! So clever and cute!

Oh...and Byakuya's "facial" is just, well....that was a fun scene to read, let me tell ya. I love the kink! :P

Thanks for sharing that!

><{{{{*>
bean-chan