New RP Plot! Timeline!

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jun 22 2008, 08:27 PM #1

OK, I guess it's not much of a plot...but we have a timeline to start from. We'll be playing this new RP from the end of the manga/anime. That means Bad Luck has already been signed onto NG. It has been about two years. We do not have to refer to the manga...but can play forward from this time frame.

As acting manager of Bad Luck, K intends to make Bad Luck internationally known. So, a trip to the U.S RP Board is likely. Any characters can come along...this is your RP, you can create scenarios.

Remember to try and involve other players from time to time. Let's not leave out people if it can be helped. Of course this means that if ANYONE is feeling left out...let someone know, we'll find something to play ^^

Feel free to plot things of your own, remember to contact other players if you want to include them.

LET THE RP BEGIN! Arigato

Noriko Ukai
Advanced Member
Noriko Ukai
Advanced Member

Jun 22 2008, 08:51 PM #2

Ok, sounds awesome! I just have some questions then! What about Ryuichi and his acting career? And Nittle Grasper? Are we reuniting again or are we not? hehe we'll be like the Rolling Stones with goodbye tour after goodbye tour! "No really, this is the goodbye tour this time!" :blush:

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jun 22 2008, 10:06 PM #3

Noriko Ukai @ Jun 22 2008, 04:51 PM wrote: Ok, sounds awesome! I just have some questions then! What about Ryuichi and his acting career? And Nittle Grasper? Are we reuniting again or are we not? hehe we'll be like the Rolling Stones with goodbye tour after goodbye tour! "No really, this is the goodbye tour this time!"  :blush:
I imagine it is up to Ryuichi how he wishes to play out that story. Nittle Grasper can do as they wish, PM/MSN each other and talk it over. We dont' have to follo the manga or anime...just using the timeline.

If anyone has ideas/plots about this beginning part of the RP let us know! ^^

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Jun 22 2008, 10:20 PM #4

On an unrelated note, the Rolling Stones will be with us til Keith Richards kicks, and with all the drugs and boozing he's done in his life and still keeps on ticking, that guarantees they'll be doing goodbye tours FOREVER. I'm thinking a day after hell freezes is the day they'll stop.

Not that that's a bad thing...

Back on point, where does this thingy start? At NG in Tohma's office maybe? And WHO is starting?

Oh and what's the rp to be called so we can start looking for threads?
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Tohma Seguchi
Tohma Seguchi

Jun 22 2008, 10:48 PM #5

We can start in my office if you'd like. Perhaps an "argument" between K and Tohma on where NG's newest act should go next. Then inform the members, not get their input just inform them. That leaves possibilities for each member to react and possibly interact with people in their lives about what K and Tohma decided means to their lives and careers.

Just a thought tho. B)

Tatsuha Uesugi
Forum God

Jun 22 2008, 10:55 PM #6

Interesting.

I think everybody should be hanging outside the door listening to the argument. Wahaha...Tohma opens the door and everyone falls in or is hiding behind the palm tree...
"

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Mr. K
Forum God
Mr. K
Forum God

Jun 23 2008, 01:09 AM #7

I honestly don't see believe one of us needs to start the RP. You can post with your character anytime.

But for Bad Luck...yes I guess Tohma and K could have a meeting. We could debate about the talent etc. That's not a bad idea...it gets the idea rolling what the intentions for all talents might be etc. Gives everyone a place so to speak.

HA! I like that everyone would fall through the door...very funny! ^^

I sort of wanted to trick Shu into coming to the States. Maybe I could get help from Tats on that. I would like to trick all of Bad Luck B)

I need to plan with Shu and Suguru.

But speaking for my character...I thought I could post something in K's office or home. Anyone of you can do stuff like that anytime you like.

I guess we all need to reflect and ask ourselves what it is we want from our character this time around. Like since Yuki is together with Shu (As far as I know) what might be his future intentions? Or, Tats is like two years older than he was the first time...what are his goals in life...what devilish plot might he have up his sleeve, or, Taki's ^^ What new relationships might form this time around etc. ^_~ Um...Suguru has now been with Bad Luck for almost a year and half or more. How might his life be different.

Then for me involving the U.S sounds like unchartered territory, skies the limit (for me XD) Shu seems to agree with me on that...

It's tough to start sometimes, eh? XD